FSU Freshman QB De'Andre Johnson suspended, reportedly accused of punching woman in face

Like one guy said this morning at breakfast, "If you don't want to get hit, don't hit".
In theory, I agree. And there's no telling what she was saying to him on that tape. Possibly something racist. But in reality, he is the one kicked off the team and getting his name drug in the mud right now. So you have to ask yourself was it worth it. He's already said that he's embarrased by his actions. Sometimes it's best to just stiff arm her and walk away.

In theory, I agree. And there's no telling what she was saying to him on that tape. Possibly something racist. But in reality, he is the one kicked off the team and getting his name drug in the mud right now. So you have to ask yourself was it worth it. He's already said that he's embarrased by his actions. Sometimes it's best to just stiff arm her and walk away.

You get no argument from me. He had far more to lose than she did (as far as we know). But that video does not back up the narrative being spread.

Dont nobody cry that victim crap. She assaulted him and got what she deserved. I am glad he is speaking out about this before the lynching really starts. Best part is they got her ass on camera assaulting him.

He need to file charges against fsu the police and that clown broad.

I agree; he should definitely press charges against her and FSU.

WOW why do they not state that she hit too...Now I wouldn't have hit her but I would have shoved her down and bounced had she kept putting hands on me...SMH
You could make the argument that she only took a swing at him because he was holding her and wouldn't let go.

I agree; he should definitely press charges against her and FSU.
Florida State isn't at fault. They made the decision based on the video, and they just didn't want to deal with the bad press again after the Winston saga. They would argue that he made the bad decision to go to the club and get into an altercation that should have been avoided.That is an image you just can't shake, opposing fans would roast the heck out of him at their games, especially on the road.

See that's a problem, can't go making assumptions like that just because she is white. We also don't know what he was saying to her either. It's alright for him to feel embarrassed as he should, but he will get a second chance later.

Why would he file charges against FSU? After the entire Jameis Winston saga, keep him on the team. Heck, FSU only suspended him until the video was released.
What did he do except defend himself. This double standard crap has to stop. And ask yourself. Did Fsu boot the criminal girl off campus or Is that criminal still on campus. He lost his scholarship because of this PC lynch a man at all cost mess.

Yes........ file against fsu the police and that heffa. What winston DIDN'T DO BUT GOT CUSSED OF ALSO dont have shat to do with this white ho attacking him.

I like what his lawyer had to say:

"While it is clear from the video that De'Andre Johnson was not the initial aggressor, his family wants to take the lead in helping him learn and grow from this experience. He is currently participating in community service, and faith-based programs focused on battered women, substance abuse, and the empowerment of children. De'Andre is extremely embarrassed by this situation and would like to express his heartfelt apologies to everyone, including those who were directly affected, Coach Fisher and his team mates, the entire Florida State University community, as well as his family and friends."
-Jose Baez, attorney for DeAndre Johnson

www.tomahawknation.com (July 6, 2015)

E="Kendrick, post: 2428931, member: 4244"]Why would he sue the police department when they redacted his name from the incident report, but kept the woman's information?[/QUOTE]
Didnt the police arrest him falsely after seeing that security video and let the real criminal walk.

The only way this mess will stop is if men grow a pair these days and go after every hypocrite that has a hand in mess like this. I would make it as public and messy as possible. Not taking a criminal record because of these airhead backwards wired brain women and n utless "men" in this country on this subject.

I like what his lawyer had to say:

"While it is clear from the video that De'Andre Johnson was not the initial aggressor, his family wants to take the lead in helping him learn and grow from this experience. He is currently participating in community service, and faith-based programs focused on battered women, substance abuse, and the empowerment of children. De'Andre is extremely embarrassed by this situation and would like to express his heartfelt apologies to everyone, including those who were directly affected, Coach Fisher and his team mates, the entire Florida State University community, as well as his family and friends."
-Jose Baez, attorney for DeAndre Johnson

www.tomahawknation.com (July 6, 2015)
The same lawyer that got Casey Anthony off, btw.

wow....y'all are now giving Snowbunnies the standard treatment??lol... Oh, how the times have changed.

But truly, good manners go a long way. He could have just ta;ken a step back and let her get her drink first....

He was not keeping her from getting her drink. He was trying to get to the bar. He appears to have said excuse me to the black female who was blocking his path to the bar. This female was drunk (or at the very least tipsy) and got violent when he tried to get to the bar.

Florida State isn't at fault. They made the decision based on the video, and they just didn't want to deal with the bad press again after the Winston saga. They would argue that he made the bad decision to go to the club and get into an altercation that should have been avoided.That is an image you just can't shake, opposing fans would roast the heck out of him at their games, especially on the road.

I could be wrong, but it appears that Florida State kicked Johnson off the team based more of what was seen on the first video rather than the "bad press" behind this. It wasn't a bad decision for Johnson to go to the club; he has every right to go. And it's a little hard for some people to "avoid" an altercation after they've been hit/slapped by an instigator who's made racial remarks to them. I think Florida State was too hasty in kicking him off the team but should have waited until the entire video was released.

wow....y'all are now giving Snowbunnies the standard treatment??lol... Oh, how the times have changed.

But truly, good manners go a long way. He could have just ta;ken a step back and let her get her drink first....

And she could have allowed him to get to the bar so he could order whatever it was he intended to order, since she was already there and possibly had already ordered. She also could have kept her mouth from calling him racial slurs. That's even better manners.

Attending A Bar 101. Exactly what degree plan is that class mandatory?

*smh* Young kids thinking apparatus, not so good. *smh*

I could be wrong, but it appears that Florida State kicked Johnson off the team based more of what was seen on the first video rather than the "bad press" behind this. It wasn't a bad decision for Johnson to go to the club; he has every right to go. And it's a little hard for some people to "avoid" an altercation after they've been hit/slapped by an instigator who's made racial remarks to them. I think Florida State was too hasty in kicking him off the team but should have waited until the entire video was released.
He'll get a second chance, just not at Florida State.

I can only imagine the chants and signs the Florida Gators fans would have lined up for him. PWC fans are ruthless.

I can only imagine the chants and signs the Florida Gators fans would have lined up for him. PWC fans are ruthless.

I agree; they're ruthless even without controversy behind an athlete (especially Black athletes). Just start messing up on the field or basketball court and watch what happens.

Back