FSU Freshman QB De'Andre Johnson suspended, reportedly accused of punching woman in face

HORNETSWARM

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/...qb_deandre_johnso.html#incart_related_stories

Jimbo Fisher indefinitely suspended freshman quarterback De'Andre Johnson on Thursday for a violation of team rules, Florida State announced in a news release.

The university did not specify what team rules the early enrollee violated, but he is accused of punching a female FSU student in the face at a Tallahassee bar on Wednesday night, according to a report from ESPN.com's Mark Schlabach.
Read rest of story
18195470-mmmain.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I will wait for evidence of what really happened to come out. As we all know, all it take is for one of these drunk heffas to slap someone and then scream victim when she get got.

I will guarantee you he didn't just hit some woman for nothing in a public bar for all to see after all the shat that just went down with Winston. And that mess was proven to be a lie.

This is odd if an arrest was made.

"
A Tallahassee Police Department spokesman sent a heavily redacted incident report to ESPN.com on Thursday. The incident report redacted the alleged suspect's name and a witness' name. The woman's name was not redacted."

When will females learn to avoid ALL the male HEATHENS that play football for one of the Power Five Conferences? It seems like they would have known by now that every player in one of the Power Five Conferences are HEATHENS.

Well, he was charged with misdemeanor battery today

Apparently the video shows exactly what happened...and he attended something called "White Trash Wendesdays" on Tennessee Street or what students now call "The Strip." It literally runs right next to FSU's campus..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So let me get this str8.

The media rushed to get a headline and another black kid under banner of abuser.....HE PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE FACE.

NOW.....not 1 week later, it is already busted down to a basically a "traffic ticket" charge. TRANSLATION is some drunk girl did something criminal to him, he got off in her azz but they just got to charge him with something because you know she the victim now.

Told yall to wait for the whole story to start comming out.

she hit him first with a closed fist. Why was he fined? He tried to restrain her and she hit him. I guess he hit harder so he gets the fine.

That video does not show what the report says. Another case of the lying video tape.

Last edited:
He was all around wrong for that. Looks like she was mad that he was gonna get up to the bar before her... LOL Looks like she really was ahead of him. He should have just let her get her drank....

Last edited:
So let me get this str8.

The media rushed to get a headline and another black kid under banner of abuser.....HE PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE FACE.

NOW.....not 1 week later, it is already busted down to a basically a "traffic ticket" charge. TRANSLATION is some drunk girl did something criminal to him, he got off in her azz but they just got to charge him with something because you know she the victim now.

Told yall to wait for the whole story to start comming out.
He's off the team at FSU so........

Back