FSU Freshman QB De'Andre Johnson suspended, reportedly accused of punching woman in face

11008606_10206433759036620_3478964323085143155_n.jpg

wow....y'all are now giving Snowbunnies the standard treatment??lol... Oh, how the times have changed.

But truly, good manners go a long way. He could have just ta;ken a step back and let her get her drink first....

He should sue that chick.....take her to Judge Judy. His problem is he was in the club under age. He should have been playing Nintendo or something.
Sue her???? From the looks of the video,he could have easily walked away from the whole thing. She only took a swing at him because he grabbed her and she was trying to get him to let her go. He definitely shouldn't have punched her like that. Both of them made bad decisions, but when you mix young people and alcohol, things like that can happen. He'll get his second chance at a smaller school.

Last edited:
Another BIG DUMMY!!! He wanted the "white prize" --- LOL now he will pay the price...

These guys never learn.

I do not know what video some of you were watching but this chick was trying to keep him from getting to the bar and once he got there she turned and faced him with a raised and clinched right fist which he grabbed to keep her from hitting him. She then kneed him in the groin (or tried to). He then was hit by her left clinched fist to which he responded with a right cross.

The narrative and video do not match up.

Last edited:

The video clearly shows dude minding his own business and wasn't even paying attention to the woman. She then intentionally boots him with her buttocks then raises her fist at him in a threatening manner. He grabs her fist, then she swings and hits him, then he hits her back.
The media didn't show the woman actually instigating the altercation nor did they show her raising her fist at him first and then striking him.
Hmmm, I wonder why.

Looks like he was standing his ground to me, but you know that's not gonna fly. Not even sure if you can use that defense for a misdemeanor. Hopefully he takes this as a lesson learned. You hit a woman- no matter how justifiable that might be- you wil always lose. It's just a double standard that these young men have to learn to accept.

I hear what you're saying but the point is that the media didn't bother to show the first part. They just showed what he did after the fact. If someone swings at a person, he/she has a right to defend him/herself.

But the media always feels sorry for the one who got hit the hardest as if they should be able to do what they want

Dont nobody cry that victim crap. She assaulted him and got what she deserved. I am glad he is speaking out about this before the lynching really starts. Best part is they got her ass on camera assaulting him.

He need to file charges against fsu the police and that clown broad.

Looks like he was standing his ground to me, but you know that's not gonna fly. Not even sure if you can use that defense for a misdemeanor. Hopefully he takes this as a lesson learned. You hit a woman- no matter how justifiable that might be- you wil always lose. It's just a double standard that these young men have to learn to accept.

It is going to be tougher for this generation (if they are not taught this at home) because of today's culture. There was a time on TV and in the movies a female was not hit. The most that would have happened would be an open handed slap but never a closed fist. Remember this, "sugar and spice and everything nice is what little girls are made of"? Well, those days are gone. Today's women are dressing like men, tatting up like men, going after women like men, acting hard like men, cursing like men. It is nothing nowadays to see a female get clocked on TV or in a movie...and don't let me get started on the hip hop culture.

Like one guy said this morning at breakfast, "If you don't want to get hit, don't hit".

Dont nobody cry that victim crap. She assaulted him and got what she deserved. I am glad he is speaking out about this before the lynching really starts. Best part is they got her ass on camera assaulting him.

Why would he file charges against FSU? After the entire Jameis Winston saga, FSU can't afford to keep him on the team. Heck, FSU only suspended him until the video was released.

Why would he sue the police department when they redacted his name from the incident report, but kept the woman's information?

WOW why do they not state that she hit too...Now I wouldn't have hit her but I would have shoved her down and bounced had she kept putting hands on me...SMH

Back