Derrick Rose out again, will undergo surgery for torn meniscus

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank. -- Dan Gilbert.
Uhh...ok? The racist owner was butthurt. So what? We're still better than you all. I hope you all hit every branch on yall way down too.

Even if Derrick Rose spontaneously combusts against the Bucks, the Bulls will never be as bad as the Cavs were those four years without LeBron.

Even when the Bulls went eight years without making the playoffs after Jordan retired they didn't lose 25 games in a row like Cleveland did in 2011.

The Bulls have been to the playoffs twice and won a playoff series without Rose. Cleveland, without LeBron, ended up with the No. 1 pick two years in a row.

You better thank whatever god you fap to that LeBron's mother decided to have unprotected sex as a teenager or the franchise you root for would be up there with the Vancouver Grizzlies. Irrelevant.

Even if Derrick Rose spontaneously combusts against the Bucks, the Bulls will never be as bad as the Cavs were those four years without LeBron.

Even when the Bulls went eight years without making the playoffs after Jordan retired they didn't lose 25 games in a row like Cleveland did in 2011.

The Bulls have been to the playoffs twice and won a playoff series without Rose. Cleveland, without LeBron, ended up with the No. 1 pick two years in a row.

You better thank whatever god you fap to that LeBron's mother decided to have unprotected sex as a teenager or the franchise you root for would be up there with the Vancouver Grizzlies. Irrelevant.

Jeezus. Be easy my guy, don't break it down like that.

Butthurt much, huh?

Yeah.. they're really going to beat the Bulls doing this...

CDKxNh4WMAAEjS6.png:large

The young Bucks took them to OT huh? Scrappy team like my celts. I see you rose. . . In other news, steph curry is the best shooter in the NBA.God Bless.

It's going to be real funny how people go ghost on here when the Bulls win the series against the Cavs

Oh please. .the cavs are going to kick yall in the teeth. But, if any east team can beat the cavs, it WILL be the bulls. I hope rose can channel his 2011 self moving forward. That will be an entertaining series for sure.

Oh please. .the cavs are going to kick yall in the teeth. But, if any east team can beat the cavs, it WILL be the bulls. I hope rose can channel his 2011 self moving forward. That will be an entertaining series for sure.
The Cavs only have 3-4 players stepping up. It takes a team effort to win in the playoffs.

But wait a minute? Just a few days ago you said the Bulls were horrible.

Even with a healthy Rose it appears, I would pick the Cavs. Remember when Rose was the MVP and they met up with Lebron. Lebron guarded Rose and that was the end of the Bulls. Butler and Lebron will guard each other so that leaves Rose against Kyrie. Rose has always had an inconsistent jump shot so if he isn't hitting those consistently they are in trouble. The Bulls are a deeper team and play better team ball overall but if Lebron is on his game and distributing they will win. Love is the X-Factor

Even with a healthy Rose it appears, I would pick the Cavs. Remember when Rose was the MVP and they met up with Lebron. Lebron guarded Rose and that was the end of the Bulls. Butler and Lebron will guard each other so that leaves Rose against Kyrie. Rose has always had an inconsistent jump shot so if he isn't hitting those consistently they are in trouble. The Bulls are a deeper team and play better team ball overall but if Lebron is on his game and distributing they will win. Love is the X-Factor

All good points. Lebron was able to guard Rose back then because that's all we had as a true scoring option at the time. Rose was basically trying to do everything himself. He doesn't have to do that anymore. No one will shut LeBron down but I think the combination of Butler/Snell will at least contain him enough for the Bulls to win in 6. Rose and Kyrie basically cancel each other out because they both struggle on defense. We're in good shape if we take one of those first two games in Cleveland. We can't afford to go back to Chicago down 2-0.

That's not a good reason to to chose the Cavs. The year the Bulls and Heat played, Rose was the only scoring threat on that team. This team is loaded offensively and has at least 5 different players that can lead them in scoring. Kyrie struggles to shot over Rose a taller pg and he can't handle Rose defensively. Also Kevin Love will have to play defense against the Bulls

All good points. Lebron was able to guard Rose back then because that's all we had as a true scoring option at the time. Rose was basically trying to do everything himself. He doesn't have to do that anymore. No one will shut LeBron down but I think the combination of Butler/Snell will at least contain him enough for the Bulls to win in 6. Rose and Kyrie basically cancel each other out because they both struggle on defense. We're in good shape if we take one of those first two games in Cleveland. We can't afford to go back to Chicago down 2-0.
Losing the next game to the Bucks might not be a bad idea. It would give Nikola more time to heal and be ready for the Cavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back