Derrick Rose out again, will undergo surgery for torn meniscus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its time to move on man. You don't want to keep playing on them knees because you might end up in a wheel chair before your 40th birthday.

I don't understand the mentality of people who, upon learning that a professional athlete sustains a serious injury, immediately wants to try their hand at being a C-list comic. The lack of humanity folks have is just appalling

Bulls will still be able to make some noise this year in the playoffs. They have more offense than compared to the previous teams Rose was on.

It's not about making noise in the playoffs (whatever that means). It's about winning the championship. The Bulls can't do that without a healthy Rose.

It's not about making noise in the playoffs (whatever that means). It's about winning the championship. The Bulls can't do that without a healthy Rose.
Nobody knows what THIS team can do without Rose. Rose was average at best this year.

They're not going to make it out of the East. Just can't realistically have that expectation now.
Sounds like a personal problem. Rose never was consistent this year and his jumper was below average. He'll be missed but at the same time, players will be able to step up and score more. Also Noah is playing better and is one of the best passing big men in the game.

Name the last team who lost one if their best players and won the championship?
Has nothing to do with today. Just because something has happened in the past does not automatically mean that it will repeat in the future.

Btw Kendrick, Ohio State would strongly disagree with you especially when they won a championship with their 3rd string QB.

Btw Kendrick, Ohio State would strongly disagree with you especially when they won a championship with their 3rd string QB.

I knew you were gonna swim in the exception to the rule pool.

And then you compared football to basketball -- college football to the NBA, at that!

I knew you were gonna swim in the exception to the rule pool.

And then you compared football to basketball -- college football to the NBA, at that!

Umm, did you not ask a general question? Bottomline is that in any sport, you can win a championship without your best player. It's a team effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back