Derrick Rose out again, will undergo surgery for torn meniscus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just seeing you post on here and seeing how terrible your predictions have been in the past makes me feel confident that Rose will put in work when he comes back.
That's the thing Sting, there dont have to be a prediction on Rose. It's universal known that he will be hurt again before the playoffs end. Even if they get put out in the 1st round, he'll be hurt soon afterwards.

That's the thing Sting, there dont have to be a prediction on Rose. It's universal known that he will be hurt again before the playoffs end. Even if they get put out in the 1st round, he'll be hurt soon afterwards.
Time will tell all

I have to admit he looked good yesterday. They'll probably beat the young Bucks (no pun) and bow out the 2nd round because his jump shot still ain't consistent. The next coach will probably limit Rose's minutes and games ala D Wade to prolong his career

I have to admit he looked good yesterday. They'll probably beat the young Bucks (no pun) and bow out the 2nd round because his jump shot still ain't consistent. The next coach will probably limit Rose's minutes and games ala D Wade to prolong his career
The Cavs have not proven anything. Bulls have more experience of playing together while the Cavs don't except for LeBron. He'll get his but nobody knows how Irving and Love will play in a series

Actually, the Bulls starters have only played a little more than 20 games together this season factoring in injuries to Rose, Noah, Butler and Dunleavy.

Hell, I'm surprised he lasted this long in the playoffs.

This makes ZERO sense. Before your post yesterday he and all other teams had only played one game in the playoffs... Man c'mon! You acted like they were in Game 5 in Round 2 already...

fc80463_barack-obama-facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back