Derrick Rose out again, will undergo surgery for torn meniscus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite sure it was you calling him a future bust and saying that the Cavs should have drafted the Williams kid
Yeah, I did say we should have drafted the Williams kid. Since The king is back, then we made the right choice. I didn't perceive that the king would come back, so based on that I wanted the Williams kid.

Losing the next game to the Bucks might not be a bad idea. It would give Nikola more time to heal and be ready for the Cavs.

I think we'll be okay. The 2nd round can't start until all of other games in the 1st round have finished. I expect the WSH/TOR series to go at least 6 games. Games 6/7 are scheduled for next weekend in both conferences. Bulls and Cavs probably won't play until Sunday, May 3rd or Monday, May 4th. That means Mirotic would've had 2 full weeks off.

It's really interesting on how the tables have potentially turned on this Bulls/Cavs 2nd round matchup....

Love possibly out the entire series. J.R. smith will miss between 1-3 games. That puts Cleveland down two starters. How's that bench depth for Cleveland? If J.R. Smith misses more than 1 game then Cavs don't stand a chance. Bulls in 6.

It's really interesting on how the tables have potentially turned on this Bulls/Cavs 2nd round matchup....

Love possibly out the entire series. J.R. smith will miss between 1-3 games. That puts Cleveland down two starters. How's that bench depth for Cleveland? If J.R. Smith misses more than 1 game then Cavs don't stand a chance. Bulls in 6.
Indeed. We might win both games in Cleveland

LOL!!!!! You guys counting your chickens before they hatch? Hell, you all have to beat the lowly Bucks first and from the looks of it, you all may not make it to the 2nd round. And if yall do, then Rose will be injured before the start of the 2nd round.

LOL!!!!! You guys counting your chickens before they hatch? Hell, you all have to beat the lowly Bucks first and from the looks of it, you all may not make it to the 2nd round. And if yall do, then Rose will be injured before the start of the 2nd round.
Dude, what are you talking about? The Bucks are not in this series and have to win 3 times to advance. It's funny how you have been mentioning injuries and Love gets hurt yesterday, which might have him out the series against the Bulls next round

Dude, what are you talking about? The Bucks are not in this series and have to win 3 times to advance. It's funny how you have been mentioning injuries and Love gets hurt yesterday, which might have him out the series against the Bulls next round
so, what's the series? I take it that you all are 3-1 over the Bucks right now?

And if yall do, then Rose will be injured before the start of the 2nd round.

You've been saying this for a while now... At first you said Rose will be injured before the start of the playoffs. Now it's....

"...................... " after the 1st playoff game
"......................" after the 2nd playoff game
"......................" after the 3rd playoff game
"......................" after the 4th playoff game
"......................" before the start of the 2nd round

Sounds to me like you already have a "Rose will be injured........" template saved and just hit copy/paste. Unbelievable! I would have to say it's probably pure comedy watching you try to discuss sports "in-person"...

The face of Blacknbengal's friends everytime he opens his mouth during a sports debate...

55302947.jpg

So PV Sig, I guessing that you guys are up 3 - 1 in the series with the lowly Bucks?

Using my best "Blacknbengal" philosophical context ..... This series is already over. We just wanted to end it in Chicago.

Bulls vs. Cavs - Saturday, at 7pm EST on TNT.

If these young Bucks (no pun) win tonight, it's going to be real interesting heading back to Milwaukie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back