Derrick Rose out again, will undergo surgery for torn meniscus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like watching him play. Every time he jumps I turn away from the TV thinking he may break something. I just hope he stays healthy.

This makes ZERO sense. Before your post yesterday he and all other teams had only played one game in the playoffs... Man c'mon! You acted like they were in Game 5 in Round 2 already...

fc80463_barack-obama-facepalm.jpg
One day, you'll understand. It's just not today.

Bulls are horrible. Their fans are getting excited about going up 2-0 on the bucks. As much as i love my celts, we're going to get our asses kicked. I think brad is doing a great job however, it just isn't our time. The Cavs are going to eliminate the bulls here shortly. D rose or no D rose. He isn't consistent and has no jumper. But i'm loving Jimmy butler's game

Bulls are horrible. Their fans are getting excited about going up 2-0 on the bucks. As much as i love my celts, we're going to get our asses kicked. I think brad is doing a great job however, it just isn't our time. The Cavs are going to eliminate the bulls here shortly. D rose or no D rose. He isn't consistent and has no jumper. But i'm loving Jimmy butler's game
Horrible? The Bucks are a young, athletic team. Rose is having a little trouble with MCW but he put up 23pts and 7 assists the first game and a near triple double the second game. Not sure exactly what you are looking for.

Horrible? Based on what, your analysis? What fans do you see getting excited about being up 2-0 on the Bucks? We expected this. If anything we're happy to see them all finally healthy. That's the only thing I think Bulls fans are excited about.

Stick to Jackson State football.

Horrible? Based on what, your analysis? What fans do you see getting excited about being up 2-0 on the Bucks? We expected this. If anything we're happy to see them all finally healthy. That's the only thing I think Bulls fans are excited about.

Stick to Jackson State football.
I just hope Nikola is okay at this point. I expect a sweep this series so that we can rest for the Cavs.

I just hope Nikola is okay at this point. I expect a sweep this series so that we can rest for the Cavs.

I think he'll miss the rest of the series and rest up for the Cavs. I just hope the Bucks don't rough up the rest of our players. They were playing almost too aggressive last night... Lol

I think the Bulls being described as horrible is obviously overstated. I, do, however, agree that Chicago has a lot to prove in these playoffs. The Bulls, while a solid team, have been vastly inconsistent this season. And that inconsistency has been due in large part to injuries to all their starters except Pau Gasol. Beyond that, I haven't enjoyed the way Chicago has played against teams under. 500 all year. They've lost more than 15 games to opponents with losing records. With a team promoted as having depth, that shouldn't happen even with the injuries to Rose and others.

The Bulls will get past Milwaukee because the Bucks just don't have the experience or talent to win a playoff series against a team like Chicago.

As far as the second round goes, I think Chicago has a shot to beat Cleveland, but they're gonna need everyone to beat them.

The additions the Cavs made during the regular season in terms of trades, the way Irving has matured and LeBron being there, has made them a formidable opponent.

Chicago is going to need their front line guys to play like stars if they are going to get past Cleveland.

I think he'll miss the rest of the series and rest up for the Cavs. I just hope the Bucks don't rough up the rest of our players. They were playing almost too aggressive last night... Lol
Lol. They are going to be a good team next season especially with Parker returning.

I think the Bulls being described as horrible is obviously overstated. I, do, however, agree that Chicago has a lot to prove in these playoffs. The Bulls, while a solid team, have been vastly inconsistent this season. And that inconsistency has been due in large part to injuries to all their starters except Pau Gasol. Beyond that, I haven't enjoyed the way Chicago has played against teams under. 500 all year. They've lost more than 15 games to opponents with losing records. With a team promoted as having depth, that shouldn't happen even with the injuries to Rose and others.

The Bulls will get past Milwaukee because the Bucks just don't have the experience or talent to win a playoff series against a team like Chicago.

As far as the second round goes, I think Chicago has a shot to beat Cleveland, but they're gonna need everyone to beat them.

The additions the Cavs made during the regular season in terms of trades, the way Irving has matured and LeBron being there, has made them a formidable opponent.

Chicago is going to need their front line guys to play like stars if they are going to get past Cleveland.
Well said

They'll need rose to be the mvp type guy he was a few years ago to beat the Cavs. Realistically how long can rose play at a high level in the playoffs?! I'm not impressed with the bulls at all.

They'll need rose to be the mvp type guy he was a few years ago to beat the Cavs. Realistically how long can rose play at a high level in the playoffs?! I'm not impressed with the bulls at all.
Ummmm, why would we need Rose to be the player he was back in 2011? At this point, he just needs to get his teammates involved and just remain a constant scoring threat.

There's a difference between the regular season and postseason. Those wins and losses in the regular season don't mean anything right now. Irving is not going to be able to drive on Rose like he does on other pg's.

Ummmm, why would we need Rose to be the player he was back in 2011? At this point, he just needs to get his teammates involved and just remain a constant scoring threat.

There's a difference between the regular season and postseason. Those wins and losses in the regular season don't mean anything right now. Irving is not going to be able to drive on Rose like he does on other pg's.

Those regular season games matter as it relates to home-court advantage.

And Kyrie Irving has been killing people
all season. Rose isn't the best defender out there either. I think Irving is going to be a problem for Chicago. This isn't a hobbled late 20s, early 30s D-Wade as LeBron's No. 2. Kyrie Irving is a 23-year-old firecracker, who is better than Rose right now.

The Bulls had their time, but yet they spent it on trying to make an injury-prone Rose their messiah when they should have been trying to trade him for valuable draft picks before everyone realize that he can't stay on the floor. Now, they're an average B-ball team with players just out there. They could have done something when they had Deng, Boozer, Noah, and others. Now, well, they're just a younger Heat team with guys playing ball.

You maybe right that injuries to Rose hamstrung the Bulls title runs the last two years. And even without Rose, the Bulls stayed competitive, made a lot of underrated moves in the FA market and have promising young players in Butler, Niko, Snell and McDermott.

But your Cavs, on draft night last season, were a embarrassment of a franchise until LeBron decided to come back and play GM and head coach in addition to small forward.

Don't forget where ya came from.

You maybe right that injuries to Rose hamstrung the Bulls title runs the last two years. And even without Rose, the Bulls stayed competitive, made a lot of underrated moves in the FA market and have promising young players in Butler, Niko, Snell and McDermott.

But your Cavs, on draft night last season, were a embarrassment of a franchise until LeBron decided to come back and play GM and head coach in addition to small forward.

Don't forget where ya came from.
Dude, we are the Cavs. We're better than you all. Just ride Rose till he breaks down again. Which should be by game 3.

Cleveland only has been equal or better than Chicago with LeBron!

Without the best player in the world your team is a nuclear meltdown even with one of the best PGs in the league out there.

Cleveland only has been equal or better than Chicago with LeBron!

Without LeBron your team is a nuclear meltdown even with one of the best PGs in the league out there.
Call it whatever you want to. We are better than you all. Even with your Glassman messiah. You all are just your average NBA team that's in a downward spin. Good luck on your way to the bottom. Don't hit the ground too hard. Don't want your messiah to shatter into pieces and can't be put back together again.

Call it whatever you want to. We are better than you all. Even with your Glassman messiah. You all are just your average NBA team that's in a downward spin. Good luck on your way to the bottom. Don't hit the ground too hard. Don't want your messiah to shatter into pieces and can't be put back together again.

As soon as LeBron leaves, y'all will be the NBA's bottom bishes again.

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank. -- Dan Gilbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back