I Predict PV as the Most Improved SWAC Football Team in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude nobody sleeping JSU, the stripeless Tigers got our good eye on OMJ #thisistheSWAC

Bruh, yes they all. All these people see is OMJ... LOL nothing else! But OMJ does not run the team during games. Chang we just went got like 11 more o-linemen .. most of them transfers. That was all we really needed last year. Lee, a championship winning DC, will run the defense. So let them focus on OMJ... but he will be holding up that trophy in Houston!

Last edited:
Heish had Older Pete's number. Pete has since retired.

I don't think Pete coached against Heish head to head. Heish was an assistant under Frazier when he applied for the job at SU before we gave it to Stump. Then Frazier left and PV hired Heish.

Dude you have OMJ as your coach. Go sit in a corner and be quiet until you find a new coaching staff. Sheesh.

LOL.. see what I mean...
You have Worm as your coach and you STILL don't know how bad that is. This is ALL the fault of Comegy's non-coaching azz! OMJ would coach rings around Comegy. You gone see!

Yeah and we didn't win right away after Pete either. We actually took a step back before taking a step forward. If you really know football, you would know you ain't going to incorporate a new scheme on both sides of the ball with a new coaching staff and just roll through the conference. LOL. Even Odums had been on staff at SU under Stump for a year and knew the players. Man you cats amaze me thinking a new coach means a title right away. Heck we didn't even have title expectations for Big Worm his first full year. We just expected to compete and have a winning season. He was ahead of schedule.

Where did anywhere on ANY post did I say PV will win the title? Like I actually said before I think if administration supports our coaching staff like other schools and get serious about football, they are 1-2 years off from contending. All I ever said is if you think the coaches just sat there and you are going to see the same weaknesses from last year then you fooling yourself, just like I don't talk down to you when you say SU reloaded, I'm just syaing others may have done the same thing. Now PV may have new weaknesses but these guys are paid to win just like your coaches, I NEVER said PV will be in the SCG in 2015 so you can quit lying on me

Bruh, yes they all. All these people see is OMJ... LOL nothing else! But OMJ does not run the team during games. Chang we just went got like 11 more o-linemen .. most of them transfers. That was all we really needed last year. Lee, a championship winning DC, will run the defense. So them focus on OMJ... but he will be holding up that trophy in Houston!

Dude, I talk to your JSU alums who are closer to the program than you are. Who know the talent there. They expect nothing from OMJ this year. Even some of your fellow Tigers on the board feel the same way. They know football and they keep up on what's going on in Jackson. Stop trying to sell these woof tickets from Philly. LOL. Folks can't wait until the season starts and is over so yall can fire OMJ and folks think Chang ain't isht. Jackson folks are not that encouraged about the season TP. Not at all.

Yeah and we didn't win right away after Pete either. We actually took a step back before taking a step forward. If you really know football, you would know you ain't going to incorporate a new scheme on both sides of the ball with a new coaching staff and just roll through the conference. LOL. Even Odums had been on staff at SU under Stump for a year and knew the players. Man you cats amaze me thinking a new coach means a title right away. Heck we didn't even have title expectations for Big Worm his first full year. We just expected to compete and have a winning season. He was ahead of schedule.
Unless your coach is the 2nd coming of Urban Meyer. lol

LOL.. see what I mean...
You have Worm as your coach and you STILL don't know how bad that is. This is ALL the fault of Comegy's non-coaching azz! OMJ would coach rings around Comegy. You gone see!

OMJ has spent most of his time in Cali renovating his house with all the money yall paying him. He ain't worried about winning nothing. Yall got pimped by the old school alums who got the Queen to hire him.

Like I said before keep thinking PV brought back the same athletes and same defensive scheme. Just like you fired Pete, we fired Heish. So you think a new coach kept everything the same? You so called sports fans amaze me LOL
Your only issue is the new coaching staff didn't have a spring practice. They are going to have a short amount of time to implement a new system. Even with supposed better talent, you have a 1st-year head coach coming in with a new system and way of doing things and will only have a few weeks to get things in order for the fall.

Last edited:
Dude, I talk to your JSU alums who are closer to the program than you are. Who know the talent there. They expect nothing from OMJ this year. Even some of your fellow Tigers on the board feel the same way. They know football and they keep up on what's going on in Jackson. Stop trying to sell these woof tickets from Philly. LOL. Folks can't wait until the season starts and is over so yall can fire OMJ and folks think Chang ain't isht. Jackson folks are not that encouraged about the season TP. Not at all.

Who cares if they are encouraged or not? What that have to do with anything.. AND I DARE YOU to put one of your people up against me to know more about JSU football and what's there. JSU fans are just pissed and they gonna remain pissed until we win in Houston. You won't hear NOTHING positive out of them before that. Heck, even if we had gone 8-4 last year, they would still be pessimistic. That's just JSU football. You been telling me for the last 4-5 years how bad things gonna be in Jackson according to your "people in the know" and 4 out of those 5 years, we were #1 in the EAST. Problem is, that's not enough in Jackson. So you and them can go take a seat in a corner with ants... LOL

Last edited:
Your only issue is the new coaching staff didn't have a spring practice. They are going to have a short amount of time to implement a new system. Even with supposed better talent, you have a 1st-year head coach coming in with new system and way of doing things and will only have a few weeks to get things in order for the fall.

I would not be surprised to see SU back in Houston. I don't think they will be good AT ALL but I am not sold on GSU... last year, aside from Alcorn, they only beat teams with losing records and they barely got out of Jackson. No matter what you all say, PV, UAPB, and TxSO just won't be ready this year BUT i could see UAPB in that #3 spot. Having Jones on staff is not a bad thing. He can at least help a team stay slightly above average.

Wrong game, he's talking about the SCG against AAMU in 2009. Neither of those players you posted was on the team back then or even in college.

But we did get that 16-14 win in 2009.....
Babers was on the team. Smh!! My bad the guy that transferred in from Eastern Kentucky was your qb.

I don't think Pete coached against Heish head to head. Heish was an assistant under Frazier when he applied for the job at SU before we gave it to Stump. Then Frazier left and PV hired Heish.
I know but Heish knew Pete

Where did anywhere on ANY post did I say PV will win the title? Like I actually said before I think if administration supports our coaching staff like other schools and get serious about football, they are 1-2 years off from contending. All I ever said is if you think the coaches just sat there and you are going to see the same weaknesses from last year then you fooling yourself, just like I don't talk down to you when you say SU reloaded, I'm just syaing others may have done the same thing. Now PV may have new weaknesses but these guys are paid to win just like your coaches, I NEVER said PV will be in the SCG in 2015 so you can quit lying on me

I am just saying that it would take time. Some are implying like it will be an immediate turn around on defense. TBF is the main culprit of this rhetoric. I just know yall need to get more physical style players. We had to do it with our OL. Pete and Orlando had all them pass blocking OL. We could never run the ball because of it. Just pass, pass, and more pass. Stump came in and to his credit set the tone of what type of OL we should have and Big Worm is the same way. Just saying. It's not an easy transition is all. I expect Bama A&M to be better in year 2 of their new coach and system. Same for Grambling.

OMJ has spent most of his time in Cali renovating his house with all the money yall paying him. He ain't worried about winning nothing. Yall got pimped by the old school alums who got the Queen to hire him.

Dude OMJ wants to win the SWAC more than anyone else. He works 10 times harder than Comegy.. and so what he is renovating his house. Im sure he is looking forward to retirement.

Older Pete wasn't blessed with younger Pete's talent either

we ran the ball under Orlando pretty well...damn near had a pair of 1,000-yard backs in 2013...got to get them coached up

Dude OMJ wants to win the SWAC more than anyone else. He works 10 times harder than Comegy.. and so what he is renovating his house. Im sure he is looking forward to retirement.

LOL. Okay TP. OMJ ain't doing isht. You have no clue. Like I said, these folks KNOW WAY more than you do. Some are even coaches. Oh well. Stop while you are ahead. Man. Your JSU pride is getting in the way.

Has anyone mentioned a title?

I think PV will win 5-6 games this year.

Their cupboard is not bare. They keep dropping hints about the QB replacing Lovelocke is as good or better than him. I think PV will give some of the big teams fits with their ability to score.

Outside of their defense, the thing that might hold back the Panthers this year is whether they got the personnel to run Simmons offense.

LOL. Okay TP. OMJ ain't doing isht. You have no clue. Like I said, these folks KNOW WAY more than you do. Some are even coaches. Oh well. Stop while you are ahead. Man. Your JSU pride is getting in the way.

yeah, just like last year when I told ya'll ur skinny QB needed to take a seat... TP always knows what he is talking about. JR, you get on here every year with JSU doom and gloom from your people and they are NEVER right. JSU finishing 1st in the EAST four out of the last 5 years prove that. What do they have to say about ALL of their past wrong opinions? The people you know obviously either have no clue or are just pessimistic by nature. However, MOST JSU fans are pessimistic. Its just how we were raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back