I Predict PV as the Most Improved SWAC Football Team in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude OMJ wants to win the SWAC more than anyone else. He works 10 times harder than Comegy.. and so what he is renovating his house. Im sure he is looking forward to retirement.

2eem0q1.gif

Shut up

I am just saying that it would take time. Some are implying like it will be an immediate turn around on defense. TBF is the main culprit of this rhetoric. I just know yall need to get more physical style players. We had to do it with our OL. Pete and Orlando had all them pass blocking OL. We could never run the ball because of it. Just pass, pass, and more pass. Stump came in and to his credit set the tone of what type of OL we should have and Big Worm is the same way. Just saying. It's not an easy transition is all. I expect Bama A&M to be better in year 2 of their new coach and system. Same for Grambling.

Are you kidding me???? Did you even see our defense last year? Our offense averaged over 30 points a game in most games and the defense would manage to give it away. I could come in and make an immediate turnaround on that PV defense. Will it be the Steel Curtain? Absolutely not, but it won't be the defense you saw last year that all I was saying. Now the team taking time to gel is correct so I never said they would be world beaters out the gate

..and JR, I doubt that any our JSU coaches just happen to be in your rolodex... LOL Most of them are not even from Mississippi, let alone Jackson and none of them played in the Jukebox or were KKPsi... LOL

These are JSU alums who are coaches not on your staff. Will you stop speculating who I talk to. LOL. All you need to know is they have been more right about JSU than you have been.

Last edited:
JR loves to tell us what's going on in jxn. I think its hilarious lmao. Wish he'd name drop "they" so I can see if their opinion is worth more than mine. I'm starting to think JR is just schizo and "they", "people I know" are just him in "disguise".

Keep thinking that. LOL. No need to name drop. Bottom line these are folks who have followed JSU football forever and know what's going on. I trust their opinion. Because when JSU has been really good, they have called it in advance. Because you and TP have different opinions of where your team is. That's on yall. They ain't knocking your talent. They knock your coaches and their ability to coach the talent. Name dropping is not my style. But hey TP knows me so he should know who I talk to by now. LOL.

Are you kidding me???? Did you even see our defense last year? Our offense averaged over 30 points a game in most games and the defense would manage to give it away. I could come in and make an immediate turnaround on that PV defense. Will it be the Steel Curtain? Absolutely not, but it won't be the defense you saw last year that all I was saying. Now the team taking time to gel is correct so I never said they would be world beaters out the gate

Yes I saw your team play twice last year up close and personal. You can't make them better without better personnel. What you are saying it is just the scheme. What I saw is that you didn't have the horses to bring the pain on defense. Not against smash mouth teams. This is nothing new. Why you think we ran the ball so much against PV.

yeah, just like last year when I told ya'll ur skinny QB needed to take a seat... TP always knows what he is talking about. JR, you get on here every year with JSU doom and gloom from your people and they are NEVER right. JSU finishing 1st in the EAST four out of the last 5 years prove that. What do they have to say about ALL of their past wrong opinions? The people you know obviously either have no clue or are just pessimistic by nature. However, MOST JSU fans are pessimistic. Its just how we were raised.

We were the ones telling you that you should stop worrying about the skinny QB. We told you countless times that there were other QBs that would be in the mix. But YOU chose to keep harping on him. We told you we were fine at QB and we were. I actually made a post to watch the kid from Dray's HS. As usual you just ran with it and it had no bearing on SU's success.

We were the ones telling you that you should stop worrying about the skinny QB. We told you countless times that there were other QBs that would be in the mix. But YOU chose to keep harping on him. We told you we were fine at QB and we were. I actually made a post to watch the kid from Dray's HS. As usual you just ran with it and it had no bearing on SU's success.

Nope...that's not what ya'll said. Lucky ya'll had a backup. Ya'll kept talking about what he did in HS and how he wasnt skinny anymore.... LOL

These are JSU alums who are coaches not on your staff. Will you stop speculating who I talk to. LOL. All you need to know is they have been more right about JSU than you have been.

Then their opinions are irrelevant.... LOL Again, I am sure I know more than them. And they have not been more right. U been on here every year talking about how your crew says we gonna suck.

Do you know where JR lives? lol

LOL. The difference between you and I is you don't believe what your inside folks say. I trust mine. They have been right. You already said folks don't return your phone calls. Even Kenn's son can get an audience with your President. LOL.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Then their opinions are irrelevant.... LOL Again, I am sure I know more than them. And they have not been more right. U been on here every year talking about how your crew says we gonna suck.

But yall have sucked TP. What don't you get about that. LOL. When was the last time JSU had a dominant team that everybody could see and not dispute? These guys know what JSU football is supposed to look like. Don't get mad at me. Like you said, just having a winning season at JSU ain't enough. Especially for these dudes who are used to Gorden and Carson type JSU ball.

Nope...that's not what ya'll said. Lucky ya'll had a backup. Ya'll kept talking about what he did in HS and how he wasnt skinny anymore.... LOL

He ain't as skinny as he was in HS. He made plays in games this past year. His passing is not the greatest. But he can flat out run. He is an athlete. You worried about how skinny he was and he was as injury prone as your big boy QB. I will tell you another thing. We have another QB that is good as well behind Howard. So we are good.

He ain't as skinny as he was in HS. He made plays in games this past year. His passing is not the greatest. But he can flat out run. He is an athlete. You worried about how skinny he was and he was as injury prone as your big boy QB. I will tell you another thing. We have another QB that is good as well behind Howard. So we are good.
U talking to a guy who stays on the east coast? JR TP has not a clue about what his talkin about. Let him talk.

But yall have sucked TP. What don't you get about that. LOL. When was the last time JSU had a dominant team that everybody could see and not dispute? These guys know what JSU football is supposed to look like. Don't get mad at me. Like you said, just having a winning season at JSU ain't enough. Especially for these dudes who are used to Gorden and Carson type JSU ball.

JR, well if they call most of the last 5 years sucking, I will take that... LOL TP is disappointed as well in not winning the SWAC in that time but we have not been nearly as bad as your crew acted like we would be EVERY YEAR. You can't say that ONE time, they said we would be good. Yet, all of those years, we either tied for #1 in the EAST or went to the SCG. ..except last year. So i wouldn't listen to them... LOL

Yes I saw your team play twice last year up close and personal. You can't make them better without better personnel. What you are saying it is just the scheme. What I saw is that you didn't have the horses to bring the pain on defense. Not against smash mouth teams. This is nothing new. Why you think we ran the ball so much against PV.

I never said it was just scheme. I saw the team as well and I saw those young 180 pound linemen, they moved a couple of LBs to the line last year due to depth issues, which is why I said earlier don't think you played our team fully loaded. When I said you won't see the same defense, I meant scheme and personnel. Also I didn't say PV was going to the SCG, that is only SU saying that nobody else stand a chance to beat SU this year

I never said it was just scheme. I saw the team as well and I saw those young 180 pound linemen, they moved a couple of LBs to the line last year due to depth issues, which is why I said earlier don't think you played our team fully loaded. When I said you won't see the same defense, I meant scheme and personnel. Also I didn't say PV was going to the SCG, that is only SU saying that nobody else stand a chance to beat SU this year
Finally u make sense.

For folks not to be worried about JSU or have so much to say it's kinda odd they are talkin to people that "know more" about our team. Wonder why? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back