I Predict PV as the Most Improved SWAC Football Team in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are JSU alums who are coaches not on your staff. Will you stop speculating who I talk to. LOL. All you need to know is they have been more right about JSU than you have been.
JR all old alum players think they know what's best. It they did we'd have some boss teams but they don't. The kids worked hard in the spring, they are working over the summer and they are all buying into the new coaches and system....No bold predictions but that we will be more competitive this season. Shoot with the exception of two games last season we were in all the rest...

He ain't the only one, I see JSU bringing some heat this season. I just want to see what the coaching staff does about the talent that is on the roster. I can't wait for week 1.

I hope our talent will carry us if these guys fail. I'm not really worried about Chang but Lee is an x factor. He's never had a bad defense before and this is probably one of the most talented defenses he'll see but it is a wait and see with Lee

JR loves to tell us what's going on in jxn. I think its hilarious lmao. Wish he'd name drop "they" so I can see if their opinion is worth more than mine. I'm starting to think JR is just schizo and "they", "people I know" are just him in "disguise".

Ain't no different than TP loving to tell us what he think going on in Itta Bena...........#ijs

I do have my eye on PV despite BH misinformation

ux2bh1.jpg

please have some faith in Lee( he is another comegy just not a head coach) Comegy is a great defensive mind coach who had a great defensive staff at most of his schools which went along with him.

We're just "PV." Remember? No spring ball? Random coaching staff brought in during the latter part of recruiting season. 4 straight years of 4 differing DCs. :( No consistency, blah blah blah.

Nothing to see here folks! :D

He ain't the only one, I see JSU bringing some heat this season. I just want to see what the coaching staff does about the talent that is on the roster. I can't wait for week 1.

Well Basebone, has their coaching staff answered your question? I already know you were in Baton Rouge with your Jag-stepbrothers. LOL!!!

All that d@mn talking Panthro, smh

These emotional folks are here for entertainment & chest thumping. We Panthers knew heading into game #1 what we had & what we were capable of. They talk a lot of rhetorical shat & their squads provided zero backup smh. Re-look those silly azzed comments from those jags & jsu ppl. Pure comedy lol.

hahahahahahaha these folks are a simple ppl lol.

PV won't be that good because
1.) you are PV
2.) your defense is simply not talented. You have been thru 2-3 DC and your defense still sucks. That's lack of talent.
3.) Simmons is over-rated. You would have done better keeping Orlando, especially if Simmons was gonna go out and hire a OC anyway.

So am I still deaf?
Pretty much. You all do realize this offense has been like this for 2-3 years right? The D is about the same when it comes to keeping points off the board. But anyway it just goes to show that folks here are just ignorant circle jerkers. Too many just looking at W/L's and ain't paid a lick of attention to the score. Folks will be "surprised" by aPVm for years to come.

I think PV will win 5-6 games this year.

Their cupboard is not bare. They keep dropping hints about the QB replacing Lovelocke is as good or better than him. I think PV will give some of the big teams fits with their ability to score.

Outside of their defense, the thing that might hold back the Panthers this year is whether they got the personnel to run Simmons offense.

Well, well, well.....

Yall r so happy yall beat Southern!! Yall think yall arrived? Man act like yall been there before my bad, yall havent.

Yall r so happy yall beat Southern!! Yall think yall arrived? Man act like yall been there before my bad, yall havent.

We've beat you before. Nothing new. All I'm saying is you were warned. The only "slip up" we've had is the SFC against Grambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back