I Predict PV as the Most Improved SWAC Football Team in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall r so happy yall beat Southern!! Yall think yall arrived? Man act like yall been there before my bad, yall havent.

Man we don't relish in that. Are you serious? You people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on the outside looking in so much so until you THINK you know what we're thinking now lol. We have our eye on a bigger prize, of which, defeating you all is a piece of that giant puzzle. There are 2 Cs we're looking for from this year forward and we've hit them earlier than what we anticipated.

Now, go sulk in your lil' closet, play w/ your voodoo doll and chicken feets lol, and do some of that silly chanting I know y'all do over there. I'm about to go look @ the live-cam of the construction for our upcoming beautiful state of the art stadium we're erecting. You? What will you go look @ real-time that's occurring about your campus?

Right. :D It's a GREAT time to be a Panther.

Man this thread is funny...

These people are comical in a non-haha type of way. They are the type of people you cannot look down on them because this is how they were raised and they don't know any better while not knowing how silly they look (sound). So, you simply stay far far away from physically lol and just entertain them for a few and as soon as they turn their back, you lyao or syh. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back