I Predict PV as the Most Improved SWAC Football Team in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JR loves to tell us what's going on in jxn. I think its hilarious lmao. Wish he'd name drop "they" so I can see if their opinion is worth more than mine. I'm starting to think JR is just schizo and "they", "people I know" are just him in "disguise".
:snicker:

Didn't we beat y'all in your own stadium that same season a few weeks later? lol

Losing to valley by a touchdown or losing to SU by a touchdown?? Hmmm.....

I think I'll take losing to a known winning team rather than a known losing team lol!

Let's not forget how sorry that game was and Valley only made 6 points the whole game while yall had a hard time keeping ZERO.

I think I'll take losing to a known winning team rather than a known losing team lol!

Let's not forget how sorry that game was and Valley only made 6 points the whole game while yall had a hard time keeping ZERO.

Since u want to bring up the past. I would whether lose to valley in a regular game then lose to them on my homecoming. Please go sit down and game plan for valley i dont c yall beating them either this season.

Since u want to bring up the past. I would whether lose to valley in a regular game then lose to them on my homecoming. Please go sit down and game plan for valley i dont c yall beating them either this season.

Ha! Nice try but yall still barely kept 0 and ended the season with one of the most horrible records ever. We had a bad season, got beat by valley (on our homecoming might I add lol) and still ended the season with a better record than yall did when they beat yall. Chump, stay in your place lol.

Ha! Nice try but yall still barely kept 0 and ended the season with one of the most horrible records ever. We had a bad season, got beat by valley (on our homecoming might I add lol) and still ended the season with a better record than yall did when they beat yall. Chump, stay in your place lol.
Dang valley on yo mind like that? Man! Yall in worst shape than i thought.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Oh no I'm not into predicting injuries. That's scary stuff.

Well, there is no way Ivy will be benched. Ivy is already in the JSU record book along side Kent and Therriault in just ONE season. The dude has a bright future and this year, he should have some protection. On top of that, if you know anything about OMJ, he does not believe in musical QBs. The backup ONLY goes out in case of injury to the starter. ..and the starter is the starter. You don't get to become the starter mid-season. That's just the OMJ way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back