So, How Crazy Is Brian Jenkins?

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg
Never mad. Tickled actually. This is all too comical.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I've been hearing from #myasu football players & parents that there have been issues since Jenkins started. --- Josh Moon

Come on Josh. Keep digging. Bring on the truth! :D
Never mad. Tickled actually. This is all too comical.

So it's a joke to you that your alma mater is caught up in another scandal? It's comical to you that your AD just hired a man who pulled a knife on two college students and threatened to cut them? It's comical to you that Bama State officials are now at odds with each other in public about knowing or not knowing Jenkin's history? That's comical to you?
Either you're fabricating or you don't care about your alma mater. Which one is it?

So it's a joke to you that your alma mater is caught up in another scandal? It's comical to you that your AD just hired a man who pulled a knife on two college students and threatened to cut them? It's comical to you that Bama State officials are now at odds with each other in public about knowing or not knowing Jenkin's history? That's comical to you?
Either you're fabricating or you don't care about your alma mater. Which one is it?
It's comical that you, nor any of your counterparts know what happened amongst Jenkins and those players, yet YOU SWEAR BY looney tune moon that you do. You hang on to his every word as if it is bible, and you all have some time of joint responsibility to defame/discredit MY ALMA MATER THAT I LOVE DEARLY. So don't you ever again in your pathetic existence and rabid ass mind concoct the notion that I do not care! The real question is WHY DO YOU ALL CARE SO MUCH. If #myASU means so little to you, then why exhaust so many neurons contemplating OUR EXISTENCE, OUR EVERY MOVE, and OUR manner of dealing with OUR issues? Just seems a little farfetched to me, but I digress.

It's comical that you, nor any of your counterparts know what happened amongst Jenkins and those players, yet YOU SWEAR BY looney tune moon that you do. You hang on to his every word as if it is bible, and you all have some time of joint responsibility to defame/discredit MY ALMA MATER THAT I LOVE DEARLY. So don't you ever again in your pathetic existence and rabid ass mind concoct the notion that I do not care! The real question is WHY DO YOU ALL CARE SO MUCH. If #myASU means so little to you, then why exhaust so many neurons contemplating OUR EXISTENCE, OUR EVERY MOVE, and OUR manner of dealing with OUR issues? Just seems a little farfetched to me, but I digress.

So you were lyi...I mean fabricating? Oh, ok.

See.. nobody gave a fugg wat was going on at BCU. Let him TRY to have 30 hours of practice in Montgomery...

This right here gonna be the best thing since Amos and Andy!

As I said in the other thread. Jenkins is home now. He will fit in perfectly at Bama State. He falls in the lineage of Cole and Barlow. There is nothing wrong with this hire people. It is the perfect fit.

As I said in the other thread. Jenkins is home now. He will fit in perfectly at Bama State. He falls in the lineage of Cole and Barlow. There is nothing wrong with this hire people. It is the perfect fit.
Thanks so much. Your blessing was the "go ahead" we were anticipating in order to commence with OUR coaching hire. You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW LITTLE THIS MEANS TO US IN THE HORNET NATION. Carry on.

The Coles probably wish they had thought of some of the stuff Jenkins was doing.

Three of the last four ASU coaches were unethical if we are to believe Josh Moon. Man, #yallASU are the Cincinnati Bengals of the SWAC

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Three of the last four ASU coaches were unethical if we are to believe Josh Moon. Man, #yallASU are the Cincinnati Bengals of the SWAC
Oh really? Well, James Bell sucked while he was at JSU. I guess that means that all of the players(including you) under him sucked too, right?

Last edited:
Oh really? Well, James Bell sucked while he was at JSU. I guess that means that all of the players(including you) under him sucked too, right?

The majority of us he brought in sucked but that is apples and oranges. If 75% of your hiring decisions results in a corrupt employee, something has to be said about either the vetting prospects or the ethics of the organization making the decision right? Your point would have been better if you had pointed to Harold Jackson and Bell both having losing records.

I try my best to refrain from responding to foolishness. I read the story just like everyone else. I made my original statement, but what I can't do is deem this man innocent nor guilty. However, it seems most of you have figured out how to do that. Even in a court of law, the decision maker listens to both sides of the story and hears them equally. I am no more invested in ASU than I was BCU, but I do believe in fairness.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion yes...but does everyone know the truth...NO!! Right now you have one man's version of the interviews he did with "former/disgruntled" coaches/players...

I try my best to refrain from responding to foolishness. I read the story just like everyone else. I made my original statement, but what I can't do is deem this man innocent nor guilty. However, it seems most of you have figured out how to do that. Even in a court of law, the decision maker listens to both sides of the story and hears them equally. I am no more invested in ASU than I was BCU, but I do believe in fairness.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion yes...but does everyone know the truth...NO!! Right now you have one man's version of the interviews he did with "former/disgruntled" coaches/players...
And you typed all this to say what?

Back