So, How Crazy Is Brian Jenkins?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Many of Jenkins' players and former players wished him the best Tuesday on Twitter as word leaked out.
Receiver Frank Brown tweeted, “Appreciate everything Jenkins did hope the best.”
“I wish nothing but the best for coach Jenks at Alabama State,” B-CU quarterback Quentin Williams wrote.
Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Ryan Davis, who played for two seasons under Jenkins, wrote: “Appreciate everything Coach Jenkins and the rest of the coaching staff did for me while at BCU, wish you nothing but success at Bama St!”

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20141216/SPORTS/141219541?p=2&tc=pg

Let's not go by what a few people are saying and consider it to be the truth. All of his players didn't feel this way about him. We don't KNOW what's true or not.

Sting, why none of his coaches wanted to follow him? Didnt you find that odd? Are you mad that Ramsey is STILL the DC? :snicker:

Sting, post: 2401132, member: 1620"]Many of Jenkins' players and former players wished him the best Tuesday on Twitter as word leaked out.
Receiver Frank Brown tweeted, “Appreciate everything Jenkins did hope the best.”
“I wish nothing but the best for coach Jenks at Alabama State,” B-CU quarterback Quentin Williams wrote.
Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Ryan Davis, who played for two seasons under Jenkins, wrote: “Appreciate everything Coach Jenkins and the rest of the coaching staff did for me while at BCU, wish you nothing but success at Bama St!”

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20141216/SPORTS/141219541?p=2&tc=pg

Let's not go by what a few people are saying and consider it to be the truth. All of his players didn't feel this way about him. We don't KNOW what's true or not.
But that's what you are doing.....

Sting, why none of his coaches wanted to follow him? Didnt you find that odd?
let me answer this. First, some of those folks from BCU did "follow him" to Montgomery. But I didn't find it "odd" that all of them didn't. Some of you people act as if coaches don't live in the real world, with lives outside of football. If I'm an assistant and the head coach gets a job somewhere else, in this case, in another state, why is it "odd" that the assistant wouldn't choose to uproot his life, family to move too? Especially given that the coach that BCU ended up hiring was one of those assistants.

He had two coaches to follow him actually. I'm just happy that OMJ isn't my coach

Which two? Only one of them came and that was ONE with like ONE year of experience. He was probably his "watch man" in charge of making sure no one was watching.. so he had to tak him with him.

But that's what you are doing.....

Right, he is tryna base this off of THREE kids. Mane, BCU done already said they investigating and you already know the coaches have confirmed this. All those three dudes said is that they liked Jenkins. That does not mean he didn't do anything. SOME people love their Dean of Pledges but that didn't mean he didn't beat that azz! So you have NO point...

Your turn tho.... :snicker:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We'll see just how talented he is when he can no longer cheat
Great point. How will his cheating be effected now that folks will be watching him like a hawk? Will his three a days, his player intimidations and his lack of assistant coaches transferring with him going to effect the quality of his program?
Seems like he'll have to start all over with new assistants that he didn't have when they were winning.

BBF, that wouldn't just fall on Jenkins if they did.

J4L, any reliable source of this?
He took a 90,000 dollar paycut to go to a lesser program. That alone is enough evidence.
Keep trying though but the more you try the more foolish you look defending that man.

let me answer this. First, some of those folks from BCU did "follow him" to Montgomery. But I didn't find it "odd" that all of them didn't. Some of you people act as if coaches don't live in the real world, with lives outside of football. If I'm an assistant and the head coach gets a job somewhere else, in this case, in another state, why is it "odd" that the assistant wouldn't choose to uproot his life, family to move too? Especially given that the coach that BCU ended up hiring was one of those assistants.
It's such a shame these folks are trying to defend this cheater and knife wielder merely because he's a football coach. You are some weird ass folks at Bama State to do this. Just shaking my head.
Man, if yall keep this guy it's only a matter of time before the same allegations pop up on Bama State's campus, then who will you have to blame? Nobody but yourselves and again Josh Moon will be all over it again.

Jay Rob for what it's worth, after Jenkins signed his $175k per season contract, he also received a $50k signing bonus. With incentives his salary could easy go over $250k. He may have taken a pay cut but it was not $90k. Carry on.

It's such a shame these folks are trying to defend this cheater and knife wielder merely because he's a football coach. You are some weird ass folks at Bama State to do this. Just shaking my head.
Man, if yall keep this guy it's only a matter of time before the same allegations pop up on Bama State's campus, then who will you have to blame? Nobody but yourselves and again Josh Moon will be all over it again.
So, you quoted what I posted and that was your response? smh

Jay Rob for what it's worth, after Jenkins signed his $175k per season contract, he also received a $50k signing bonus. With incentives his salary could easy go over $250k. He may have taken a pay cut but it was not $90k. Carry on.
And if he doesn't reach those incentives?

Your President claims she knew nothing about the man's past, yet she and the board signed off on his contract for 50 grand off the top without even knowing his background?! Somebody's lying about not knowing something. It's either the AD or the President and/or the Board? Who do you think it is JC?

Back