So, How Crazy Is Brian Jenkins?

I try my best to refrain from responding to foolishness. I read the story just like everyone else. I made my original statement, but what I can't do is deem this man innocent nor guilty. However, it seems most of you have figured out how to do that. Even in a court of law, the decision maker listens to both sides of the story and hears them equally. I am no more invested in ASU than I was BCU, but I do believe in fairness.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion yes...but does everyone know the truth...NO!! Right now you have one man's version of the interviews he did with "former/disgruntled" coaches/players...
Exactly!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bama State fans, you're about to find out just how much of a loose cannon Jenkins is...he might lay low with these allegations becoming public, but it'll begin to show.

He's a talented coach, though.

But no one is arguing with the bama st folks. We're just sitting back and waiting on the fireworks to begin. My seat is front row next to Josh Moon. Where you sitting?

In a place where I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS...because the outcome of this has no impact on my real life.

I try my best to refrain from responding to foolishness. I read the story just like everyone else. I made my original statement, but what I can't do is deem this man innocent nor guilty. However, it seems most of you have figured out how to do that. Even in a court of law, the decision maker listens to both sides of the story and hears them equally. I am no more invested in ASU than I was BCU, but I do believe in fairness.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion yes...but does everyone know the truth...NO!! Right now you have one man's version of the interviews he did with "former/disgruntled" coaches/players...

Coach Jenkins, is that you??

We'll see just how talented he is when he can no longer cheat
And you are 100% positive of this? Keep in mind the MA posted an article based on a FB comment from a former football player that obviously has something against Jenkins but ignored a comment from a parent that stated that she attended many practices and never saw any wrongdoing.

And you are 100% positive of this? Keep in mind the MA posted an article based on a FB comment from a former football player that obviously has something against Jenkins but ignored a comment from a parent that stated that she attended many practices and never saw any wrongdoing.

She probably came during the "parents hour". LOL

Jenkins didn't cut the fool when the sun was out.

She probably came during the "parents hour". LOL

Jenkins didn't cut the fool when the sun was out.
And how do you know this? Jenkins has had hundreds of players under him within the last 5 years but only a handful are coming up with these allegations. If this things are true than more people should/would step up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And how do you know this? Jenkins has had hundreds of players under him within the last 5 years but only a handful are coming up with these allegations. If this things are true than more people should/would step up.

Bruh, when you gonna quit!?

You were 100% positive that Jenkins turned down JSU to coach at ASU even tho that made NO sense.. now the explanation surfaces. lol

Po you!

You were 100% positive that Jenkins turned down JSU to coach at ASU even tho that made NO sense.. now the explanation surfaces. lol

Po you!
You mean accusations surfaced. Don't nobody want to coach in Mississippi especially Jackson.

Was she there for all 28 hours or for the 1am practices? There were accusations about the difficulty of individual practices.

Was she there for all 28 hours or for the 1am practices? There were accusations about the difficulty of individual practices.
Were there really practices at those times? After 5 years, don't you think a player would've been come forward with this information.

I'm positive that lady didn't watch all 26 hours a week...

Were there really practices at those times? After 5 years, don't you think a player would've been come forward with this information.
It happened in 2013, the players protested the next day, and the allegation hits in 2014. Not 5 years.

Back