So, How Crazy Is Brian Jenkins?

Oh, this is the next best thing to the tabloids. Keep trying Kenn, and the tspn staff. One day your junk writing will be rewarded with a Pulitzer. Lmaooo

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is just a huge WTF moment between BCU and Bama State. First how all of this stuff was going on at BCU without any investigations or suspensions going on while Jenkins was there. Then how Bama State administrators say that they were aware of the allegations and still chose to hire him. Wow

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let me go follow The Great Josh Moon so I can see his tweets about this monkey business.
I'm ready to laugh my ass off.
The only "monkey business" to be observed here is your eagerness to jump on the bandwagon with this antebellum c**nery. Love when all God's children join together for a common cause outcast, Semitics, coons and lgbt. That pretty much sums it up.

I've been hearing from #myasu football players & parents that there have been issues since Jenkins started. --- Josh Moon

Come on Josh. Keep digging. Bring on the truth! :D

Aye, nobody mad but the devil.

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

[QUOTis ="J-State2DaPoint, post: 2400893ber: 6316"]I've been hearing from #myasu football players & parents that there have been issues since Jenkins started. --- Josh Moon

Come on Josh. Keep digging. Bring on the truth! :D[/QUOTE]
I would love for him to drop the names to this BS. Less than 5 players have transferred and 20+ players were at the game when we played UAPB and said things were going good under him.

Back