So, How Crazy Is Brian Jenkins?

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
By: Kendrick Marshall

This Brian Jenkins story has all the ingredients to make the ideal cray-cray college football coach.

A splash of improper benefits. One lawsuit. A pinch of bullying. A scoop of NCAA violations. And a possible knifing threat to taste.

Jenkins, who now is the head coach at Alabama State, allegedly played the role of football coach from hell during his tenure at Bethune-Cookman.

Every athlete, at one point, runs into a coach who is cray, because coaching is the only form of dictatorship that isn’t frowned up by the United Nations. And being a kooky dictator is encouraged.

There are levels to coaching throwed, though.

Read the rest: http://hbcusports.com/2015/02/17/so-how-crazy-is-brian-jenkins/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Money is the lord of lots of people. The way he treated the players at BCU, if I was the parent of a current Bama State player, I'd really be concerned.

By: Kendrick Marshall

This Brian Jenkins story has all the ingredients to make the ideal cray-cray college football coach.

A splash of improper benefits. One lawsuit. A pinch of bullying. A scoop of NCAA violations. And a possible knifing threat to taste.

Jenkins, who now is the head coach at Alabama State, allegedly played the role of football coach from hell during his tenure at Bethune-Cookman.

Every athlete, at one point, runs into a coach who is cray, because coaching is the only form of dictatorship that isn’t frowned up by the United Nations. And being a kooky dictator is encouraged.

There are levels to coaching throwed, though.

Read the rest: http://hbcusports.com/2015/02/17/so-how-crazy-is-brian-jenkins/
Huh?

ringing-phone.jpg

Hey MH, you may wanna tell your Administration not to answer that. It could be the NCAA on the other end.

Their current coaching staff at BCU needs to be investigated. If Jenkins were guilty of the allegations then so are they

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wait, I thought in his introductory press conference, he said the Lord said it was time for him to move on to something new! This guy is a joke.
Like I always say in my comments on jenkins, he a politician,business man, hype and then a football coach.

This is all great news because a school not by the name of Alabama A&M but the name of Alabama State is sooo quick to bad mouth Harold Jackson which is not where there attention need to be. Atleast we hired a pastor and not a crook!!!

Back