WTF!!!! T.I. Arrested Before BET Awards By FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds harsh, but daymnit the soft approach that Black folks have been using for the past ??? years hasn't gotten us anywhere but to the bottom of the good polls and the top of the bad ones.

Fugg 'em.

Pretty much and you know the MEDIA loves this type of schit.

TI is the top of all the music media headlines and some not media ones too.

EXTRA DUMB N^88@.

I'm sorry about the loss of your brother, however, what in hell does one man (TI) need with all those damned guns? :( That goes well beyond just "making a mistake."

That's the problem...too many of our young brothers are losing their lives over that kind of isht! I've had relatives to be gunned down (one at age 18) over the same kind of destructive activity.

You sure as hell don't do anything about it by excusing it.

I cant answer the question directly because I dont know what his motive was... but some people just like Guns, hence why they have plenty of shooting ranges in every city. I like shooting guns myself, now I would never shoot anyone (unless my family was in harm). I know friends parents who have WAY more guns than what TI got caught with. They just like to collect and shoot guns... I go to the country every July 4th and shoot guns, Im not lookin to harm anyone.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I cant answer the question directly because I dont know what his motive was... but some people just like Guns, hence why they have plenty of shooting ranges in every city. I like shooting guns myself, now I would never shoot anyone (unless my family was in harm). I know friends parents who have WAY more guns than what TI got caught with. They just like to collect and shoot guns... I go to the country every July 4th and shoot guns, Im not lookin to harm anyone.

Are they felons?

I enjoy guns as well, but I am not a felon.

Pretty much and you know the MEDIA loves this type of schit.

TI is the top of all the music media headlines and some not media ones too.

EXTRA DUMB N^88@.

question.... do you have a good job? Do you smoke weed? Do you buy weed?

now I know the answer to all 3 questions, but does that make you an "extra dumb *****", knowing that if you got caught buying weed or smoking weed that you could lose your good job? It may seem like thats not the case now because YOU HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT.

thats the entire point I been trying to make. I refuse to judge a person by mistakes they made in life.

now I know the answer to all 3 questions, but does that make you an "extra dumb *****", knowing that if you got caught buying weed or smoking weed that you could lose your good job? It may seem like thats not the case now because YOU HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT.

thats the entire point I been trying to make. I refuse to judge a person by mistakes they made in life.

I agree.

Are they felons?

I enjoy guns as well, but I am not a felon.

That is the whole point. Some things a felon cannot do according to the law. You violate the law as a felon, your punishment is worse and sometimes swifter than that of a non-felon who was in possession of a firearm.

It is what it is.

You don't have the kinds of guns like what TI was purchasing do you? Rifles and pistols are one thing...assault weapons are another.

I think it's safe to say (with his past) and his current probationary status that he intended to do more than go shooting at a range with those guns he was stocking. :(

and the point is also, when you are whatever lifestyle, you never think you will get caught. that aint extra dumb, that's just the mentality of your choice of lifestyle.

YES
YES
NO

I dont buy anything. I have other folks that gets it for me. Im never a middle man. Im the end man. Know why Im the end man.......CAUSE if the schit goes bad I will be on TV looking all stoopid for driving around in North St. Louis with my kids looking for Pot.
Naw bro. I got broads and flunkies to do that. Im not 17 anymore bro.

Plus I dont have any felonies. :D

in life we take chances.... sometimes you get caught, sometimes you dont. In my honest opinion, the only thing thats makes TI stupid is that he got caught. If he would have pulled it off, the only thing people would have been saying (if they found out) is that he got alot of guns.

...CJ I feel you 100%. You too CeeDog :tup:

I guess the majority of the folks in this thread did the right thang all the time their entire life. Ya know, living this d@mn near perfect life exactly by the books. I'm know where near perfect and have done things that I'm not proud of. I've been locked up before over dumb isht that was basically my fault, and I have know one to blame but myself; but thats the choice I made. I learned from it and moved on. Does that make me a bad person? No! Will I make a dumb mistake again? I hope not LOL, just pray for me....but with some things, ain scared, and I'ma leave it at that; thats just me. I think some of yall need to stop acting all brand new and ish; but then again, maybe some of yall are just "different" like that. I understand.

With this situation with TI and the decision he made to continue to deal with guns when the Courts told him not to. We dont know why TI wanted all those guns, but if guns is what he wanted then hey, respect that and let him do his thang. He rich but that man still street. Just like Cee said, you have to know the streets to understand it. Should TI be punished for this? Absolutely, he got caught, point blank; but I aint gone judge this man and come to conclusions about what I perceive as him being stupid, and all that other mess thats being said about him. That aint cool.

"Snake"

You don't have the kinds of guns like what TI was purchasing do you? Rifles and pistols are one thing...assault weapons are another.

I think it's safe to say (with his past) and his current probationary status that he intended to do more than go shooting at a range with those guns he was stocking. :(

I dont have a gun at all... I had one, but it got stolen when I got carjacked at John Merritt Classic. Dont need one, because I got a quick temper and I would kill somebody for something as stupid as pulling in front of me on the freeway.

if I may ask.. What was his "past"... what from his past would make u think he would want to shoot someone? You are making it seem as if he had a murder or attempted murder case. He was on the block sellin dope not running in folks house tryin to rob and kill them.

...I've been locked up before over dumb isht that was basically my fault, and I have know one to blame but myself; but thats the choice I made. I learned from it and moved on.

MESSAGE.

You learned from it and moved on.
TI obviously didnt learn from it and he didnt move on.

YES
YES
NO

I dont buy anything. I have other folks that gets it for me. Im never a middle man. Im the end man. Know why Im the end man.......CAUSE if the schit goes bad I will be on TV looking all stoopid for driving around in North St. Louis with my kids looking for Pot.
Naw bro. I got broads and flunkies to do that. Im not 17 anymore bro.

Plus I dont have any felonies. :D
so you tellin me you aint NEVA been in the club and asked somebody "where the weed at"? :) LOL

btw.... Im not understanding the "middle man" thing... If i buy some weed (weed free for 2 years :) ) then im the END man, because the only place its going is in my lungs.

I guess the majority of the folks in this thread did the right thang all the time their entire life. Ya know, living this d@mn near perfect life exactly by the books. I'm know where near perfect and have done things that I'm not proud of. I've been locked up before over dumb isht that was basically my fault, and I have know one to blame but myself; but thats the choice I made. I learned from it and moved on. Does that make me a bad person? No! Will I make a dumb mistake again? I hope not LOL, just pray for me....but with some things, ain scared, and I'ma leave it at that; thats just me. I think some of yall need to stop acting all brand new and ish; but then again, maybe some of yall are just "different" like that. I understand.

"Snake"

Didn't say I was perfect. I answered the question that was posed to me. Now if you want to include stealing plums when I was a kid, then I guess you can include me in the group to get locked up. :lol: That's all you're gonna find on me as far as doing things to get locked up. But, I'm not a convicted felon either. You can't do stuff on the low and then be looking all :retard: when it backfires. You know it was wrong from the git-go. Was it a stupid move on his part....YES. If he gets out of this, will he make that choice again....I would hope not. You can better believe his legal team/courts from the first time informed his of THAT infraction.

Heyal, when it your time to go, it is your time to go. I don't care how many guns you buy to protect yourself. Best thing he need to do is keep his hat on because he is leaving here regardless..:nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
so you tellin me you aint NEVA been in the club and asked somebody "where the weed at"? :) LOL

:lol: I hate you.

dahill said:
btw.... Im not understanding the "middle man" thing... If i buy some weed (weed free for 2 years :) ) then im the END man, because the only place its going is in my lungs.

that's what Im saying. We are both older. We are not riding around in the hood just asking random people for "WORK". We usually get from our regular folks and we have a pattern. TI deviated from that pattern or he got too cocky.

Stuff that we did at 18, we aint doing at 28. Im not dogging on TI for having the guns (perse'), Im mad that he went HIMSELF to pick them up. If one of his boyz came to his house and dropped off the guns then he could tell the police that He didnt know who the fugg this cat was. (Technically he didnt after just messing with the cat for 3 months).
TI tripped in the game. But he should have known better. He's too street saavy to fall for this one.

We are not riding around in the hood just asking random people for "WORK". We usually get from our regular folks and we have a pattern. TI deviated from that pattern or he got too cocky.

oh HELL no, I NEVER did that even back when I was smokin in 9th grade. I always knew somebody who knew somebody lol

With this situation with TI and the decision he made to continue to deal with guns when the Courts told him not to. We dont know why TI wanted all those guns, but if guns is what he wanted then hey, respect that and let him do his thang. He rich but that man still street. Just like Cee said, you have to know the streets to understand it. Should TI be punished for this? Absolutely, he got caught, point blank; but I aint gone judge this man and come to conclusions about what I perceive as him being stupid, and all that other mess thats being said about him. That aint cool.

"Snake"

No one on this forum that has responded in this thread has said that we were perfect and hadn't made any mistakes. Why are you trying to parallel this incident with "just making a mistake?"

Once again, TI was on probation...therefore, he knew it was illegal to be in possession of a firearm, and in this case, we ain't just talking about a damned pistol.

I give up! Some of you will continue to make excuses for folks like this all your life, and as long as you do, folks like this will continue down their paths to self-destruction. When that happens, please don't blame the media.

That is all.

Nobody has even said that they wanted to see T.I go to jail for that matter.
I don't simply because he was not out acting a fool or raising hell, in one bullshat situation after another.

Everybody has said he knew he was on probation and posessing a gun is a no no.
We just said he was dumb and now he gotta live with the outcome.

A person buying weed with no record is no way in he!! the same as someone on probation buying automatic rifles.
That's no comparison.

Nobody has even said that they wanted to see T.I go to jail for that matter.
I don't simply because he was not out acting a fool or raising hell, in one bullshat situation after another.

Everybody has said he knew he was on probation and posessing a gun is a no no.
We just said he was dumb and now he gotta live with the outcome.

A person buying weed with no record is no way in he!! the same as someone on probation buying automatic rifles.
That's no comparison.

Co-sign.

Stuff that we did at 18, we aint doing at 28. Im not dogging on TI for having the guns (perse'), Im mad that he went HIMSELF to pick them up. If one of his boyz came to his house and dropped off the guns then he could tell the police that He didnt know who the fugg this cat was. (Technically he didnt after just messing with the cat for 3 months).
TI tripped in the game. But he should have known better. He's too street saavy to fall for this one.

sonny,

NO ONE needed to buy the guns for him, because again, HE WAS ON PROBATION AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN POSSESION OF THEM IN ANY SHAPE, FORM OR FASHION! Just like M. Vick and them damned dogs....he needed to leave them damned guns ALONE!!

...nall Alum, Stagga, & SLT.

Alum, ishtt happens; thats why I'm on the mistake tip a bit. Aint know tellin what other mess TI been doing and getting away with; but thats him and how HE get down.

I dont know this man, but I can relate. We are quick to ridicule folks, yet dont nobody know or understand anything about him as a person. Now, by know means am I saying he is right or whatever; he got caught and will be punished. But at the same time, I'm not the type person to dog and turn my back on someone because I feel that they should be living the way I perceive that they should be.

Good dialogue.

"Snake"

...nall Alum, Stagga, & SLT.

Alum, ishtt happens; thats why I'm on the mistake tip a bit. Aint know tellin what other mess TI been doing and getting away with; but thats him and how HE get down.

I dont know this man, but I can relate. We are quick to ridicule folks, yet dont nobody know or understand anything about him as a person. Now, by know means am I saying he is right or whatever; he got caught and will be punished. But at the same time, I'm not the type person to dog and turn my back on someone because I feel that they should be living the way I perceive that they should be.

Good dialogue.

"Snake"

I agree...

People make mistakes whether they are under the microscope of the "media" or not. The only difference is that if you are in the media, schit is blown out of proportion. I don't know why we hold celebrities to some different superstandards when they are human beings just like we are.

That is the whole point. Some things a felon cannot do according to the law. You violate the law as a felon, your punishment is worse and sometimes swifter than that of a non-felon who was in possession of a firearm.

It is what it is.

That was my point with DAHILL - I dont think felons can vote.

If all is true, it looks like he will belong to the feds for 10 years or more. The feds don't play with ICE crimminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back