WTF!!!! T.I. Arrested Before BET Awards By FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know this person, but from what I saw on the news the morning. He will be in jail after all is said and done.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wow, before I even read the story the first thing I thought about was David Chapelle's skit on "When keeping it real goes wrong"

jay z is next lol its all will smith's fault:lol:

How do you figure Jay-Z is next? Jay-Z is legit. Rocawear, the Nets, President of Def Jam, Beyonce. No way he's going to mess that all up on something stupid.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Looks like his bodyguard "ratted" him out. If these charges are true, he's got to be one of the dumbest mofos. He's trying to be John Wayne and his girlfriend is a druggie. :smh:

Who the hell is TI??

Rent the DVD movie "ATL". It's a positive movie about the skate competition in Atlanta. He stars in the movie. He is also a rapper. He was on the Steve Harvey Morning Show just this past Friday.

I also wondering why he needs all these guns? If the body guards have weapons, why is he buying all of these guns? How many machine guns will $12K get you?

I also wondering why he needs all these guns? If the body guards have weapons, why is he buying all of these guns? How many machine guns will $12K get you?

Depends on the brand and type. Media reported he was buying 3 guns and 3 silencers.

Thats what Im trying to figure out CD. The numbers were shaved off also so that atleast should be a good $25K off the flip.

And WHY are you still buying your own guns????
WHY are you still buying your own drugs????

When you have money that is what your cronies are for? You should not be a millionaire and still doing illegal stuff like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back