WTF!!!! T.I. Arrested Before BET Awards By FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all these other black people can get passes, marches, protests and boycotts, then TI can get a pass too.

Cause TI is rich and should have known better.

Poor people can get away with being stupid. Folks with money shouldnt.

Co-sign.

Black folks give ignorance a free pass too dayumed much! Trying to maintain "street cred" is going to be the demise of too many of our folks who manage to make something of themselves and escape their negative environments. Why are some of our folks the only ones who love to continue to hang on to the "hood" mentality when are fortunate enough to get the hell out?

:(

P.S.

..and this whole discussion about who should have bought the guns? The fact that the NEED to buy guns is a sad commentary within itself. And like some of the posters said...if it were just a GUN, that's one thing, but this imbecile was stocking an ARSENAL!! There are no excuses to be made for that kind of destructive and violent mindset. Just who in hell did he feel THAT threatened by that he needed THAT kind of weaponry?

Sorry, I can't lose any sympathy on folks like that.

:tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why do you keep saying this... he DIDNT go and buy his own gun... His bodyguard or whoever bought the gun.... HE was the one who got cWaught, TI was just going to pick it up from his bodyguard (snitch)....

as to WHY he had the guns.. NONE of us know. He could have been getting death threats, its not easy being popular. Its 2 sides to every story.

I support these guy's making a legal living rapping through all the bullshat protest that have come their way in the recent past.

BUT....................T.I. KNEW HE WAS ON PROBATION.
HE KNEW THAT EVEN HOLDING A GUN or AMMO WAS A VIOLATION therefore he was stupid to go and pick them up no matter who paid for them.

If you don't believe T.I. knew the consequenses, someone need to google A.K's episode of "Punked" when he got T.I. at a private airport.

A.K. put bullet's in a bag going on T.I's private plane.
When they played the joke out, found the bullet's and handed them to T.I, that fool was bout to shat on himself telling the "police" to get those thing's out his hand.

Can you take these thing's back pleeeeezzzz!!
He can't even touch them.:nod:

When they revealed the joke, that fool was going on and on, laughing about how he still had 7 year's left on paper and they handed him bullet's.

He knew better.

My only point is that weve all done stupid ****.... MOST of us just havne got caught. How many people on here can say they havent done NOTHING that wouldnt put them in jail or prison.

If all these other black people can get passes, marches, protests and boycotts, then TI can get a pass too.

Other people like who?

I know damned well you aren't comparing a rappin' hoodlum to the Jena 6!!!

Hell, they were VICTIMS of a self-made justice system gone wild! TI is a victim of his own stupidity!! Hell, nobody made him do what he did!!

Since you feel he deserves a pass, perhaps you can JUSTIFY why he needed all those damned guns! Our troops in Iraq don't have that kind of weaponry at their disposal!!

My only point is that weve all done stupid ****.... MOST of us just havne got caught. How many people on here can say they havent done NOTHING that wouldnt put them in jail or prison.

Dahill,

NO ONE is denying that we've all done foolish things, but to try to juxtapose anything that any of us might have done as justification for TI buying assault weapons (while on PROBATION) just simply does not fly!! When is TI going to be held responsible for his OWN destructive actions?

Like I said, we as black folks need to stop giving other black folks a free pass on ignorance just because they are black. I have never done ANYTHING that might have me sent to prison!

Raising my hand.

I feared my parents more than the law.

also this isn't his FIRST time getting in troube.
1 time....sure go easy on him.

Second time...he should have known better. Deal with the consequences. Move on.

Shucks, this may be more than his 2nd time.

There have been 5 shooting involving crook's and homeowners in Jackson in the last 4 months ALONE.

2 crook was shot and lived.
1 crook was shot at and got away.
2 crook's have been killed where they stood with the latest comming early Saturday morning last week.

The only person to be arrested was a homeowner that shot at 2 crook's that turned out to have a felony conviction himself from 8 years ago.
Got a wife and 2 kids.

All the other homeowners got a pat on the back and a "Job well done" from JPD. :nod:
No handcuff or court required thanks to the Castle Doctrine Mississippi has.:tup:

There have been 5 shooting involving crook's and homeowners in Jackson in the last 4 months ALONE.

2 crook was shot and lived.
1 crook was shot at and got away.
2 crook's have been killed where they stood with the latest comming early Saturday morning last week.

The only person to be arrested was a homeowner that shot at 2 crook's that turned out to have a felony conviction himself from 8 years ago.
Got a wife and 2 kids.

All the other homeowners got a pat on the back and a "Job well done" from JPD. :nod:
No handcuff or court required thanks to the Castle Doctrine Mississippi has.:tup:

Shole did. :nod:

Plus they found ectasy stashed away in the bottom of a deodorant can as well as 14K in cash. He was definitely within his right as far as the Castle Law, but homeboy was a felon which over-rode that right.

I believe when it's all said and done, he will do about 3 year's ...............maybe less since this is his first trouble since he got out.

Then all those year's of probation start's all over again.

I think some of yall just like to argue and hear yourself talk. Look the streets aren't going to change. The mentality isn't going to change. Let these folks live their life and we live ours. It's like my granny always told me "Son the same folks you see on that corner today gone be on that same corner 30 years from now". She didn't lie. If they are not on the corner some how some way one of their relatives will be. Sad, but true.

I believe when it's all said and done, he will do about 3 year's ...............maybe less since this is his first trouble since he got out.

Then all those year's of probation start's all over again.

You think those young'uns knew he had that stuff in the house? :read:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think some of yall just like to argue and hear yourself talk. Look the streets aren't going to change. The mentality isn't going to change. Let these folks live their life and we live ours. It's like my granny always told me "Son the same folks you see on that corner today gone be on that same corner 30 years from now". She didn't lie.

I agree with you and granny.

I just wish the Black race as a whole would leave them on the corners and move on to the next kid. Instead of us constantly trying to go back and save them. Which is what we do now, and in my opinion one of the major things holding us back.

Shole did. :nod:

Plus they found ectasy stashed away in the bottom of a deodorant can as well as 14K in cash. He was definitely within his right as far as the Castle Law, but homeboy was a felon which over-rode that right.

yep.
He was stupid also.
He knew he had a felony conviction and stood on TV, bright as day giving an interview.

The Drug agent that arrested him 8 years ago saw the interview and recognized him 3 day's later.
When they went back to arrest him, they did a search of the house and found the drug's.

STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID!!:lol:

That would have been one time I would have said:

Baby.........Love.............Snugglebunny.
You gotta tell the police you shot at them negro's since nobody was hit.

^^:lmao:

He should have known you can't shoot in broad daylight in NorthEast Jackson!! I would have shot and went in the house and played dumb as heyal..:lol:

I agree with you and granny.

I just wish the Black race as a whole would leave them on the corners and move on to the next kid. Instead of us constantly trying to go back and save them. Which is what we do now, and in my opinion one of the major things holding us back.

Yeah that's true. Some of these kids (Adults also) just don't want help.

Some see the glass as being half empty...some see the glass as being half full. Some see Mychael Bell as some hoodlum with a criminal record who beat a white boy senseless.

Other people like who?

I know damned well you aren't comparing a rappin' hoodlum to the Jena 6!!!

Hell, they were VICTIMS of a self-made justice system gone wild! TI is a victim of his own stupidity!! Hell, nobody made him do what he did!!

Since you feel he deserves a pass, perhaps you can JUSTIFY why he needed all those damned guns! Our troops in Iraq don't have that kind of weaponry at their disposal!!

You think those young'uns knew he had that stuff in the house? :read:

Nope.

They were trying to steal equipment out his garage.
Lawn equipment..............blowers, weed eaters, etc.

Just dumb mofo's out looking for something to steal and brought heat down on this guy that was minding his own business.

Some see the glass as being half empty...some see the glass as being half full. Some see Mychael Bell as some hoodlum with a criminal record who beat a white boy senseless.

I don't even see T.I. as a hoodlum.
He had turned his life around and was actually doing thing's to help other's through schollie's, business, etc.
He just stupid.

Probably wanted gun's just to have them and show off.

I think some of yall just like to argue and hear yourself talk. Look the streets aren't going to change. The mentality isn't going to change. Let these folks live their life and we live ours. It's like my granny always told me "Son the same folks you see on that corner today gone be on that same corner 30 years from now". She didn't lie. If they are not on the corner some how some way one of their relatives will be. Sad, but true.

Bruh, you ain't neva lied. I remember one year I came home for spring break, and just rolled through the hood to holla at the fella's, and sure enough, the same spot I left them at, was the same spot I found them at, and after pulling up, and having a convo with the crew, my man, the late Big Al told me these words "Nut, you doin' hat school thang, but why you wastin' yo time with dat schit, when you know you gon' be right back here with us."

I thought for a second before responding, and I told him, "Al, if I wanted to be here wi'chu muthaphugga's I wouldn't have never left, and on that note, I'll holla." I thought about his words for a minute, and then I thought about my words back to him, and after that day, whenever I would be at the crib, I'd pass by, honk the horn, holla out the window, and keep going without stopping to talk.

The last time I saw, and talked to Al before he got killed was at the first Essence Festival, and in the few minutes we talked, he told me, he wished he would've gotten away like I did, and he was happy to see somebody get out of the hood and do something, cuz nothing changed since I left, cuz nigra's doing the same ol schit.

It's just too bad some of these cats that make it out, have to keep coming back (never to help), and never see that nothing in the hood ever changes.

NICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back