Urban Meyer has some questions to answer

Dude has a pretty crappy history even outside of this that I didn't know about until this story broke. The story about how he treated the players while he was at Florida was some bs. Dude had a player whose calf muscles exploded due to extensive workouts and he encouraged the team to ridicule players with injuries to get them to come back sooner than they should've. Now I see why he faked his health situation to get up out of there.. didnt seem like the players were too fond of him. Considering the brain injuries that the autopsy showed Aaron Hernandez having and the fact that he played under Meyer at Florida... really makes ya wonder. Allegedly, his staff would downplay injuries to players. Don't know if it's true or not but dude seems like a piece of garbage.
Aaron Hernandez played with the Patriots for the same amount of years that he played for Florida, so you can't really blame CTE just on his college career.

More was wrong with Florida than just Urban Meyer. Just look how Muschamp and McElwain departed. Now after darn near a decade of being mediocre I think the Florida boosters have learned their lesson and will back off now.

Nah, that aint the reason he left Florida. Florida still has issues with players off the field and had them with coaches after he left. A lot of Florida's issues are with their boosters who have too much say so. Urban was still pissed at how they made him take John Brantley to replace Tebow eventually and kicked Cam Newton out of school when they kept all them other cats who did worse than Cam like Hernandez and company. It was personal to Urban. Brantley who was verbally committed to Texas was the son of a former Florida QB and nephew of former Florida LB. Them necks could not see him playing at Texas over coming to Florida and made Urban sign him. Urban thought he was set with Cam. Urban aint had a white starting QB since he left Florida. LOL. There were other things also brewing at Florida too. But the main thing was them Boosters.
Hopefully the Boosters have learned their lesson (mediocre for a decade) and will let Dan Mullen run the program.

Hell Michigan State already let Izzo and Dantonio keep their jobs and they had players that were in trouble for sexual abuse allegations to pile on to the Olympic Doctor scandal. So at least one school has already said no more.
Right, Michigan State had a double whammy and both coaches survived. Seeing the ESPN commentators who absolutely adore Tom Izzo tip-toe around this was quite interesting. Some took the bold move to call for Izzo to resign, but others couldn't dare call out their good friend.

Actually the fact they are dragging it out makes me think they are getting a story together to sell the public. LOL. Or they are getting another Coach lined up.
If it ain't Stoops, Urban will be back. lol

They probably made a call to see if Stoops was interested before choosing a way to spin the story to keep Urban. lol

Aaron Hernandez played with the Patriots for the same amount of years that he played for Florida, so you can't really blame CTE just on his college career.

More was wrong with Florida than just Urban Meyer. Just look how Muschamp and McElwain departed. Now after darn near a decade of being mediocre I think the Florida boosters have learned their lesson and will back off now.

Muschamp and Mcelwain left because they sucked. Big difference. To be real its speculation either way, no one really knows why he left. We do know he pulled a scumbag move in HOW he left.

Muschamp and Mcelwain left because they sucked. Big difference. To be real its speculation either way, no one really knows why he left. We do know he pulled a scumbag move in HOW he left.
You're right about Muschamp, he just couldn't the offense going.. McElwain had serious issues with discipline(Will Grier with PEDs, star WR with drug problems, and losing darn near the entire offensive lineup after a credit card scandal) and completely bobbled that whole death threat situation. Former players said that McElwain struggled with creating a positive culture and getting the players to respect him. It wasn't all about wins and losses with him, he just wasn't the right fit for Gainesville.

Don't know why he did it, but he'd better do well at Texas and never need to work as an assistant coach under anyone ever again lol. He will never get another job.

You're a journalist. You think Brett is covering his tracks or he's telling the truth?

I believe McMurphy.

It’s a huge red flag that this Snook guy would name Herman as the source who tipped McMurphy, but not reveal the source(s) who told him that Herman was the narc.

But all of this doesn’t change the fact Meyer was employing a domestic abuser on his squad and only fired him when it got too hot on the block.

I believe McMurphy.

It’s a huge red flag that this Snook guy would name Herman as the source who tipped McMurphy, but not reveal the source(s) who told him that Herman was the narc.

But all of this doesn’t change the fact Meyer was employing a domestic abuser on his squad and only fired him when it got too hot on the block.

Looks like Zach Smith own ex Mother n law is defending him against her daughter. Interesting. Saying her daughter was the abuser or aggressor.

Urban was like I aint even apologizing to old girl. Looks like he believes her mother that she was the violent one.

I thought Urban wasn't going anywhere lol

He didn’t. He’s an Associate AD at Ohio State and we had to keep Ryan Day who’s actually more aggressive than Urban is. That Smith cat was Earl Bruce’s grandson. Ohio State knew the deal and they still haven’t apologized to that lady. Urban took one for the team because of the media. Mofo was still on sideline when we played Clemson lol

Back