TSU fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Aw man... we're on the crusp of football season lol.

I'm buying a new 72" so I can scout, I mean, look sTu up and down to see what y'all working with, outside of what kinfolk been telling me.

yep going to be at your FAMU game like....

binocular-spying-wide-eyes-photo-woman-using-binoculars-open-looking-out-lenses-33562752.jpg

Bruh, we all over this. :D lol

:D Aw man... we're on the crusp of football season lol.

I'm buying a new 72" so I can scout, I mean, look sTu up and down to see what y'all working with, outside of what kinfolk been telling me.
Kin folk? You mean we have some whitehouse leaking going on? As GR would say, "This some bull!".

C'mon man.. like I said, try that with someone who doesn't know any better.

Texas Southern 14, Prairie View A&M 6
Drive: 7 plays, 75 yards, TOP 03:47
Eric Medina kickoff 62 yards to the PVAM3, Joshua Simmons return 17 yards to the PVAM20 (Demetrius Johns).
Pvam 1-10 at Pvam20 PRAIRIE VIEW A&M drive start at 03:15.
Pvam 1-10 at Pvam20 Trey Green pass incomplete to KhaDarel Hodge (Ryhean McMorris).
Pvam 2-10 at Pvam20 Trey Green pass complete to KhaDarel Hodge for 3 yards to the PVAM23 (Ryhean McMorris).
Pvam 3-7 at Pvam23 Trey Green pass intercepted by Demetrius Johns at the PVAM45, Demetrius Johns return 0 yards to the PVAM45.
Drive: 3 plays, 3 yards, TOP 00:44
Txso 1-10 at Pvam45 TEXAS SOUTHERN drive start at 02:31.
Txso 1-10 at Pvam45 Brad Woodard rush for 18 yards to the PVAM27, 1ST DOWN TXSO (Foster Brown II).
Txso 1-10 at Pvam27 Tylor Cook rush for no gain to the PVAM27 (Marquice O'Lear).
Txso 2-10 at Pvam27 Jay Christophe pass incomplete to Austin Watts, PENALTY PVAM pass interference (Arthur Lockett) 15 yards to the PVAM12, 1ST DOWN TXSO, NO PLAY.
Txso 1-10 at Pvam12 Tylor Cook rush for loss of 4 yards to the PVAM16 (James Harper;DeVohn Reed).
Txso 2-14 at Pvam16 Averion Hurts pass complete to Derrick Griffin for 16 yards to the PVAM0, clock 00:37, PENALTY TXSO ineligible downfield on pass (Derrick Griffin) 4 yards to the PVAM20, NO PLAY.
Txso 2-18 at Pvam20 Averion Hurts pass incomplete to Tracy Johnson.
Txso 3-18 at Pvam20 Averion Hurts pass incomplete to Derrick Griffin.
Txso 4-18 at Pvam20 Eric Medina field goal attempt from 37 GOOD, clock 00:26. --- This made it 17-6. Christophe was out of the game already.

C'mon man.. like I said, try that with someone who doesn't know any better.

Texas Southern 14, Prairie View A&M 6
Txso 2-10 at Pvam27 Jay Christophe pass incomplete to Austin Watts, PENALTY PVAM pass interference (Arthur Lockett) 15 yards to the PVAM12, 1ST DOWN TXSO, NO PLAY.
Txso 1-10 at Pvam12 Tylor Cook rush for loss of 4 yards to the PVAM16 (James Harper;DeVohn Reed).

Play 1.)
Txso 2-14 at Pvam16 Averion Hurts pass complete to Derrick Griffin for 16 yards to the PVAM0, clock 00:37, PENALTY TXSO ineligible downfield on pass (Derrick Griffin) 4 yards to the PVAM20, NO PLAY.
PLay 2.)Txso 2-18 at Pvam20 Averion Hurts pass incomplete to Tracy Johnson.
Play 3.)Txso 3-18 at Pvam20 Averion Hurts pass incomplete to Derrick Griffin.
Txso 4-18 at Pvam20 Eric Medina field goal attempt from 37 GOOD, clock 00:26. --- This made it 17-6. Christophe was out of the game already.

Okay, I feel you...JC's play is what put TSU in FG position. Hell you could have went out there for those next 3 plays and TSU still would have made the FG.
Play1: Loss yards
Play 2: incomplete pass
Play 3: incomplete pass
Txso 4-18 at Pvam20 Eric Medina field goal attempt from 37 GOOD, clock 00:26.

FG: The FG was made 1 negative and 2 nothing plays after JC went out, so yeah JC had nothing to do with that. I guess you were correct and would have been right either way. JC would have been out of the game when TSU scored the FG anyway as he was not on the FG team.

You guys were correct...FAMU announced today that ESPN moved the game to Noon

Oh...this is gonna suck so bad...so so so bad...

You guys were correct...FAMU announced today that ESPN moved the game to Noon

Oh...this is gonna suck so bad...so so so bad...
Why didn't you believe us? Had to wait for dem udder folks to tell you? It was said from day one that the only way the game could be played before the Labor Day weekend was IF the game was nationally televised and did not include streaming.

If someone from sTu tells you a chicken dips snuff do not ask questions...just look for where he spits.

Why didn't you believe us? Had to wait for dem udder folks to tell you? It was said from day one that the only way the game could be played before the Labor Day weekend was IF the game was nationally televised and did not include streaming.

If someone from sTu tells you a chicken dips snuff do not ask questions...just look for where he spits.

Well for one, because me and the beat writer used to write for the school paper at the same time and he provides reliable information and I also know people within the department.

FAMU people cofirmed 6 pm just a couple of days ago...then it was explained that it was just changed today. Anything prior to that confirmation was simply a rumor in my eyes.

I'm just thinking back to the 2pm games from a few seasons ago...those were brutal. Last year I went to an FSU Noon kickoff game...man, people couldn't leave the stadium quick enough lol

:rolleyes: But the NCAA says FCS programs cannot play that early UNLESS the game is nationally televised. "People" say a lot of crap.

:rolleyes: But the NCAA says FCS programs cannot play that early UNLESS the game is nationally televised. "People" say a lot of crap.

Yeah...there's like 100 different ESPNs...

We already knew it was gonna be on TV...didn't know it had to be the only one on in that time slot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back