TSU fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
One thing for sure.....it will be a slobber knocker!

Yes sir. I ASSURE you there will be some hitting going on @ BBVA. Kinda' premature but where are we pregaming @ Herb? Two years ago I took the visitor-with-visa there and that green eyed bastid Michael Ealy was @ a bar around the corner promoting that "The Perfect Guy" movie and made some type of offer to the gul when I slipped to go pee-pee. She was looking all bewildered lol and shit when I returned talking about that muthafugga' w/ her signed tee-shirt and some phone #. I told her look-a-here rent-a-bride, I didn't bring you to this country to be sharing you w/ no damned body else, shit! :mad:

He obviously doesn't know what's in the PV arsenal this season... This 2017 team is much, much better than last year's squad.. *snicker*
So you are insinuating only pv's team is better than last year? I'll Tell you one thing TSU has more than 1 QB ready to play in the 2017 season. That alone improves the team, plush the sanctions are in TSU's past. So now for the first time in some years TSU is having a full off season, spring practice, FULL allotment of Scholarships. Any way you get the picture...

So you are insinuating only pv's team is better than last year? I'll Tell you one thing TSU has more than 1 QB ready to play in the 2017 season. That alone improves the team, plush the sanctions are in TSU's past. So now for the first time in some years TSU is having a full off season, spring practice, FULL allotment of Scholarships. Any way you get the picture...

Yeah I know... The Sessums kid (#9) from Florida is ready and waiting to play QB right. Did yall promise he and his dad playing time? I bet he plays in the first game against FAMU.

Yeah I know... The Sessums kid (#9) from Florida is ready and waiting to play QB right. Did yall promise he and his dad playing time? I bet he plays in the first game against FAMU.
That's just 1 piece...Their is so much more. Having the weight of ncaa sanctions off the shoulders of this team is a big emotional/motivating factor. All the pressure is on TSU's opponent, if you win you were expected to. TSU is predicted to finish 4th in the WEST, but if you loose.....

Some stuff is best kept to ourselves.

Nah mane. We family, whether some like it or not. PV is sTu and sTu is PV. Too much kinship and loose lips between both. We know y'all already know about that big homesick for Cypress DT-TennVol who transferred in to PV at the last minute a few weeks ago. Y'all ain't gotta' wait for the gameday roster. Just ask your fellow alums lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
When do our fall practice start. I would like to see what our poor, last place talent level is. Does anyone know.

We ain't in PV bidness like that Bewild.............LOL

Sure you not!

8d5c9d9706e188d725c79f4b141b59cf.jpg

I'm so far out the loop that I don't even know if PV let my little cousin (Nick Pitre) back on the team. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back