TSU fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does ESPN say? I am good with a 6 p.m. start. Like I said....I just sold it like I bought it.

So according to the local beat writer for FAMU football, FAMU officials said the game is still set for 6 p.m. but is subject to change to accommodate television

yep going to be at your FAMU game like....

binocular-spying-wide-eyes-photo-woman-using-binoculars-open-looking-out-lenses-33562752.jpg

*snicker* Hell no. Your "element of surprise" is gone. How's that DL transfer from Coastal Carolina looking in practice?
looks like jagtilyoudead nailed that one, we in trouble

Now you two can save all that false bravado. You and I both know pv sked to death. Last year your team was completely man handled on both side of the ball until injury struck and TSU lost it mentally and beat themselves. I assure you this team with it's leader out front will be pumped and ready to play pv.

Now you two can save all that false bravado. You and I both know pv sked to death. Last year your team was completely man handled on both side of the ball until injury struck and TSU lost it mentally and beat themselves. I assure you this team with it leader out front will be pumped to play pv.

R-1906461-1251570702.jpeg.jpg

okie-dokie-1.gif

Now you two can save all that false bravado. You and I both know pv sked to death. Last year your team was completely man handled on both side of the ball until injury struck and TSU lost it mentally and beat themselves. I assure you this team with it's leader out front will be pumped and ready to play pv.

Did Christophe play defense too? I'll give you the first half of the game last season. We didn't know what to expect from you because your coaches who had been of football for years. We saw you... there's nothing to be scared of from sTu.

Did Christophe play defense too? I'll give you the first half of the game last season. We didn't know what to expect from you because your coaches who had been of football for years. We saw you... there's nothing to be scared of from sTu.
Man y'all won by 4.....4 points! We could not generate much offense once Christophe' went down and the defense got worn down. It is not like y'all ran the score up on us.

No he didn't play defense but in sports their is the thing called momentum. When the offense can't move the ball at all then find ways to give the ball back to pv DEEP in TSU territory on multiple occasions. Any defense will eventually bend, dude your response is purely emotional. When any team takes a punch of loosing one of it's emotional leaders, the offense starts playing like the three stooges, not many if any defenses can maintain and overcome. Hell I don't think TSU's offense made another 1st down after JC was hurt late in the second Qtr until half way through the 4th Qtr. PV didn't beat TSU. TSU imploded...

No he didn't play defense but in sports their is the thing called momentum. When the offense can't move the ball at all then find ways to give the ball back to pv DEEP in TSU territory on multiple occasions. Any defense will eventually bend, dude your response is purely emotional. When any team takes a punch of loosing one of it's emotional leaders, the offense starts playing like the three stooges, not many if any defenses can maintain and overcome. Hell I don't think TSU's offense made another 1st down after JC was hurt late in the second Qtr until half way through the 4th Qtr. PV didn't beat TSU. TSU imploded...

Your offense actually scored a TD on a long drive with Hurts at QB in the 4th quarter. And we only got the ball ONCE deep in your territory. Talk to someone who doesn't know any better. You seem to forget Christophe fumbling the ball all over the place trying to be a dual-threat...

Your offense actually scored a TD on a long drive with Hurts at QB in the 4th quarter. And we only got the ball ONCE deep in your territory. Talk to someone who doesn't know any better. You seem to forget Christophe fumbling the ball all over the place trying to be a dual-threat...
You must have bumped your head at the victory celebration. That's what I said the offense didn't do anything after JC was hurt until mid way through the 4th qtr.
Also, the center snapped the ball over hurts head in TSU territory at least 3 times. I remember pv was down by probably 20+ when JC went down.

I just know pv betta damn show be ready....pv predicted to win so TSU has nothing to loose all the pressure is on pv.

You must have bumped your head at the victory celebration. That's what I said the offense didn't do anything after JC was hurt until mid way through the 4th qtr.
Also, the center snapped the ball over hurts head in TSU territory at least 3 times. I remember pv was down by probably 20+ when JC went down.

I just know pv betta damn show be ready....pv predicted to win so TSU has nothing to loose all the pressure is on pv.

The score was 14-6 when JC went down. It just felt like we were down by 20+... and who predicted PV to win? The pressure was on last season because we were picked #1 and opening a new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back