TSU fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just make sure your players are mentally prepared for Bragg Stadium lol...gonna be a hostile environment and it's gonna be packed...and your bench is right in front of the Marching 100 and the students lol
The 100 is back? Or is this just some alumni that is marching in their place?

Just make sure your players are mentally prepared for Bragg Stadium lol...gonna be a hostile environment and it's gonna be packed...and your bench is right in front of the Marching 100 and the students lol

FAMU fans/alumni are the best in the MEAC ... ya'll definitely deserve a head coach, band, and stadium like we have. And I pray ya'll finally beat BCU in the Florida Classic ... it's been 6 years straight ya'll lost the biggest game of the regular season right?

FAMU fans/alumni are the best in the MEAC ... ya'll definitely deserve a head coach, band, and stadium like we have. And I pray ya'll finally beat BCU in the Florida Classic ... it's been 6 years straight ya'll lost the biggest game of the regular season right?
:eek:

First of you're right...FAMU deserves a head coach that doesn't drunkenly beat on his wife, or a band that sounds like cats having sex in a dumpster...yeah, that's exactly what we need I guess LOL..oh yeah, and we actually own our stadium...and when did Swack teams start riding the coat tails of other MEAC schools?

Tighten up lol

Last edited:
First of you're right...FAMU deserves a head coach that doesn't drunkenly beat on his wife, or a band that sounds like cats having sex in a dumpster...yeah, that's exactly what we need I guess LOL..oh yeah, and we actually own our stadium...and when did Swack teams start riding the coat tails of other MEAC schools?

Tighten up lol
SMH

#1)First of you're right...
#2)oh yeah, and we actually own our stadium...and
#3) when did Swack teams start riding the coat tails of other MEAC schools?

Tighten up lol

#1)You should have just stopped there...
#2) Who in the hell would fa&m share a venue with? Do you know how fare you are from a real airport? Hell it's plenty of land out in them sticks to build what ever. I wouldn't expect you to understand issues of metropolitan cities.
#3) See #1

#1)You should have just stopped there...
#2) Who in the hell would fa&m share a venue with? Do you know how fare you are from a real airport? Hell it's plenty of land out in them sticks to build what ever. I wouldn't expect you to understand issues of metropolitan cities.
#3) See #1

Enjoy your nice Orange stadium...hopefully you still stomach that color after the Rattlers get done with ya lol

You seem like a cool Tiger, so I'll spare you too much trash talk lol

I expect a decent game...I just think this Rattler much improved. We have a bit of a QB battler, although the job is still Ryan Stanley's to lose...he played well coming in mid-season to start as a freshman and got 4 wins out of it...very talented kid and will test that TxSU secondary.

Tighten up lol

Well of course I could easily very easily berate FAMU and pull out dirty laundry of her employees but no need to go there. Imma keep it clean and let my team show you which school is king and send you disappointed to your car way before the game end (yet again).

And please note The Ocean of Soul just performed with Solange not even a full month ago which was posted all over the internet ... Marching 100 performed with what hot artist this year??? ***I hear crickets*** I'm sure one of the hottest artists out right now would have nothing to do with a band that sounds like cats having sex in a dumpster and I'm 100% sure the Marching 100 would love the opportunity to perform with Solange but won't happen captain. You do know her dad, Matthew Knowles, the mastermind behind her and Beyonce's mega careers, teaches at my alma mater right? Just a FYI you should take note of as well. Texas Southern University .... the headquarters of black excellence and role model to all HBCUs.

Last edited:
Well of course I could easily very easily berate FAMU and pull out dirty laundry of her employees but no need to go there. Imma keep it clean and let my team show you which school is king and send you disappointed to your car way before the games end (yet again).

And please note The Ocean of Soul just performed with Solange not even a full month ago which was posted all over the internet ... Marching 100 performed with what hot artist this year??? ***I hear crickets*** I'm sure one of the hottest artists out right now would have nothing to do with a band that sounds like cats having sex in a dumpster and I'm 100% sure the Marching 100 would love the opportunity to perform with Solange but won't happen captain. You do know her dad, Matthew Knowles, the mastermind behind her and Beyonce's mega careers, teaches at my alma mater right? Just a FYI you should take note of as well. Texas Southern University .... the headquarters of black excellence and role model to all HBCUs.

LOL...don't try to compare resumes with the Marching 100...even with the ugliness of 2011, the Hundred's reputation FAR surpasses the Ocean of Soul

Also...we're talking FOOTBALL...so all of that is irrelevant. Congrats, you performed with the less popular sister of a mega star...big whoop. And mentioning Matthew Knowles teaches at TxSU is like me pointing out the Play from Kid N Play teaches at FAMU...irrelevant

What's to explain...the topic is about FAMU vs TxSU...TxSU poster avoids that and mentions BCC beating FAMU in the Florida Classic

Nah I know what the topic is but your reference to the entire SWAC. There is not a MEAC school with the football history nor football notoriety like GSU. So when say entire SWAC that is a blanket statement that is fundamentally untrue.

Now I do believe that the SWAC needs to step their game up but at the present time the Celebration Bowl Trophy is in the hands of the SWAC and after this year it will be 2-1 SWAC. Moreover in the Heritage Bowl the SWAC is 6-3. These are games that pit our best teams against one another. Not a situation where a stronger MEAC team plays a weaker SWAC team. Now if your MEAC conference wants to make a statement schedule Grambling, Alcorn, or Prairie View. Moreover, I will tell you now, Texas Southern is not a team full of byaches either. Their coach is making some strides. If that QB would not have gotten hurt last year they would have made some noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back