Trump Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/confirmed-police-told-stand-charlottesville/

Charlottesville, VA — The events that unfolded in Charlottesville, Virginia this Saturday were tragic, hateful, insidious and even deadly. Saturday will go down in history as the day America’s hate reared its ugly face and proved to the world that this country is being divided — to be conquered. Adding fuel to the fire of hatred and violence were politicians who told police not to intervene and allowed the unchecked carnage to unfold before their eyes.

The stand down was confirmed by the ACLU who quoted a police source saying, “We’ll not intervene until given command to do so.”
------------------

I'm scratching my head.....

Charlottesville, VA — The events that unfolded in Charlottesville, Virginia this Saturday were tragic, hateful, insidious and even deadly. Saturday will go down in history as the day America’s hate reared its ugly face and proved to the world that this country is being divided — to be conquered. Adding fuel to the fire of hatred and violence were politicians who told police not to intervene and allowed the unchecked carnage to unfold before their eyes.

The stand down was confirmed by the ACLU who quoted a police source saying, “We’ll not intervene until given command to do so.”
------------------

Par for the course, IMO...

------------------

I tried really hard not to reply but why are you scratching your head? Have you not been paying attention...have you not heard us discuss ad nauseum the difference the way police handle people of color and they way the handle white people? Have you not heard Cee and others on here say over and over again how these racist mofos are in all parts of government? Have you not heard the hateful rhetoric spewed since the election of Barack Obama...and the virtual go ahead given since djt? None of this happened overnight. This has been building up for years and yesterday a small portion reared its ugly head because these mofos feel emboldened by the BS constantly spewed and inferred by djt and his henchmen and now people want to act surprised. Nothing these mofos do will ever surprise me. If the GOVERNMENT can okay syphilis to be allowed to fester in unsuspecting Black men...if this government can turn a blind eye to Black people being lynched and burned by these racist mofos then nothing they will EVER do will surprise me. If they can shoot an unarmed 12 year old boy playing in a park but take a racist mofo who just killed 9 Black people IN CHURCH without incident and then feed the bastard....nothing they do will ever have me scratching my head.

Last edited:
I'm going to say this. I have seen some shat but I have never seen any bold racist shat like what happened this past weekend in the USA! I have seen old film clips of the major klan marches down Pennsylvania Ave in Washington. I have seen and lived through some of the dark days of segregation and discrimination in the South but never have I seen these bastards coming at us from all directions of the racist, white supremacist, and neo nazi coalition. I agree that these hate groups feel emboldened by the man in the WH who ran on a platform of a nationalist and as a candidate and now as president is willing to tolerate these hate groups simply because he recognizes them as a part of his base supporters.

I tried really hard not to reply but why are you scratching your head? Have you not been paying attention...have you not heard us discuss ad nauseum the difference the way police handle people of color and they way the handle white people? Have you not heard Cee and others on here say over and over again how these racist mofos are in all parts of government? Have you not heard the hateful rhetoric spewed since the election of Barack Obama...and the virtual go ahead given since djt? None of this happened overnight. This has been building up for years and yesterday a small portion reared its ugly head because these mofos feel emboldened by the BS constantly spewed and inferred by djt and his henchmen and now people want to act surprised. Nothing these mofos do will ever surprise me. If the GOVERNMENT can okay syphilis to be allowed to fester in unsuspecting Black men...if this government can turn a blind eye to Black people being lynched and burned by these racist mofos then nothing they will EVER do will surprise me. If they can shoot an unarmed 12 year old boy playing in a park but take a racist mofo who just killed 9 Black people IN CHURCH without incident and then feed the bastard....nothing they do will ever have me scratching my head.

Herb....It wasn't meant to be a literal statement. I am not blind, nor am I dumb. As you know, I try my hardest to deal in the facts as they come out without adding emotions. This has been festering a LOOONG time, and just like you said, this was just a small pop, not a huge explosion.

Basically, my comment alludes to why they thought that nobody would question their response. Earlier, you asked why there were no officers there in riot gear, and I posted pictures showing that they were there. But they were not really there DOING anything. When I posted the pics this morning, I was still learning more as the pictures and video poured in. If they KNEW they were cancelling the rally, and they KNEW counter-protesters were there, WHY did they allow the two to be in proximity? I heard lots of the "If they were black...." comments over the last 24 hours, and my initial thought was this.....(I DON'T AGREE WITH THIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT, BUT THIS WAS MY INITIAL ASSESSMENT)...seems like they figured that as long as these folks weren't attacking officers, damaging property, and/or looting, let them fugg each other up all they want to. Then they turn around today and did EXACTLY what they should have done yesterday when the protest organizer tried to have a press conference at city hall...I'm just scratching my head at the irony of all this....And when the dust settled, the three deaths were all whites.

I still won't cast my net on ALL police, but this department botched this from the word go....And they even said they knew ahead of time about the potential for violence and had both the state police and national guard there. In my personal opinion, I think they didn't want to be labeled as heavy handed like other departments have recently in their response to protests and took the laissez fare route, and it backfired tremendously.

But they don't give a shit about being heavy handed with people of color? I am not being emotional....I have historical fact and evidence on my side. I am not planting feces and hoping for corn.

The first statement is the dichotomy that has me scratching my head. Look at the other end of the country today, and police stepped in and had clashes with folks when silly string got sprayed. The fact that there is no national standard in policing will lead to different responses based on department location, size, and training. At the end of the day, none of that matters when you see the videos. The common denominator is the word on the badge - "POLICE".

I know that it's not an emotional thing for you. It's deep rooted in experience, and I respect your historical knowledge and informed opinion more than you can probably imagine. I try to look at each situation as an individual situation, even though in some cases, it doesn't seem to be the right approach.

I guess you can try to look at each situation independently on its own, but studies, analysis and anecdotal evidence indicated that minorities have been historically policed differently than whites. It's hard to understand how this reality can be so inescapable.

In Ferguson, military tanks and heavily armed law enforcement were sent to areas where folks were gathering in prayer vigils. And this was well BEFORE the situation got out of control. You had white folks walking around with semiautomatic weapons and TORCHES inciting the public with racist rhetoric, and law enforcement takes the cavalier approach.

Then someone gets killed and many more hurt. Only FOUR people were arrested in Charlottesville in all that racist thuggery. 155 were arrested, including folks in the media in Ferguson and nobody died.

I guess you can try to look at each situation independently on its own, but studies, analysis and anecdotal evidence indicated that minorities have been historically policed differently than whites. It's hard to understand how this reality can be so inescapable.

In Ferguson, military tanks and heavily armed law enforcement were sent to areas where folks were gathering in prayer vigils. And this was well BEFORE the situation got out of control. You had white folks walking around with semiautomatic weapons and TORCHES inciting the public with racist rhetoric, and law enforcement takes the cavalier approach.

Then someone gets killed and many more hurt. Only FOUR people were arrested in Charlottesville in all that racist thuggery. 155 were arrested, including folks in the media in Ferguson and nobody died.

None of this is lost on me. Which is why I stated that in some cases, it's not the right approach. I still maintain, however, that the lack of a true national standard yields these results. I can all but guarantee you that if this were New York, Houston, LA, Chicago, or any other large major city, yesterday would not have happened quite like that. But again, all of your points are well taken....

This my last comment on this topic..........

I watched a feature on Public TV (Channel 8 in Houston) on a group of people native (white folk call them Indians) to a remote area of South America and I cannot remember the name of the people or the area (it has been many years since I saw the special). At any rate the native people shared an area with people of African decent...they lived separately and in peace. I think they may have traded with each other but that was it. At first the white journalists/naturalists had a hard time gaining access to the indigenous people. After much trying they finally allowed limited access to their village. The journalists found out why they were afraid of them....they had a name for them...He who kills his friends.

I cringe every time I hear a black person call a white person their friend.......

This my last comment on this topic..........

I watched a feature on Public TV (Channel 8 in Houston) on a group of people native (white folk call them Indians) to a remote area of South America and I cannot remember the name of the people or the area (it has been many years since I saw the special). At any rate the native people shared an area with people of African decent...they lived separately and in peace. I think they may have traded with each other but that was it. At first the white journalists/naturalists had a hard time gaining access to the indigenous people. After much trying they finally allowed limited access to their village. The journalists found out why they were afraid of them....they had a name for them...He who kills his friends.

My wife and I were talking about this. She graduated from Northwestern. She stated, "Why don't these neo nazi's go to Jackson, Scottlandville, Grambling, or any other local with black colleges. I responded, "because they are cowards." I went on to say I wonder how World War II Vets feel about this. I really believe CNN should sit down with one of them and talk about their feelings of these racist people.

I'm putting together a letter to send to my State Rep about presenting a bill to recommend that the nazi symbol and confederate flag usage be deemed illegal as to what it represents.

My wife and I were talking about this. She graduated from Northwestern. She stated, "Why don't these neo nazi's go to Jackson, Scottlandville, Grambling, or any other local with black colleges. I responded, "because they are cowards." I went on to say I wonder how World War II Vets feel about this. I really believe CNN should sit down with one of them and talk about their feelings of these racist people..

They knew where to go. No way on Earth they would try that mess in some of these states with a large black population. You got enough Pookie and Ray Ray-who would LOVE to get their hands on those guys and will walk to jail head held high.
They got awaking call that not everyone is accepting that mess and have no trouble trying to get you fired or kicked out of school for it. Dealing with us might be easier.

They knew where to go. No way on Earth they would try that mess in some of these states with a large black population. You got enough Pookie and Ray Ray-who would LOVE to get their hands on those guys and will walk to jail head held high.
They got awaking call that not everyone is accepting that mess and have no trouble trying to get you fired or kicked out of school for it. Dealing with us might be easier.

David Duke was in Charlottesville, but wasn't with those fools in New Orleans near his hometown. Charlottesville is not your typical little racist town like Lynchburg, Danville, or South Boston. Charlottesville and Blacksburg are a lot different due to the two big research institutions (UVA and VaTech).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back