Trump Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get....his.....ass

anigif_original-2588-1394724676-13.gif

I hope like hell they do. Damn I hope like hell they do.

Watch what happens if he tries to fire Mueller and the FBI Director resigns and states that *rump forced him to try and fire Muller.

See Republicans really want an investigation because if nothing comes out of it the Democrats will face a heavy battle in next year's election. Now, we all know there is something brewing and I will bet it will all come out March of 2018. Mark my words.....March.

Watch what happens if he tries to fire Mueller and the FBI Director resigns and states that *rump forced him to try and fire Muller.

See Republicans really want an investigation because if nothing comes out of it the Democrats will face a heavy battle in next year's election. Now, we all know there is something brewing and I will bet it will all come out March of 2018. Mark my words.....March.

Dammit I said Feb. 2018. LMAO. I said the exact same thing. but Feb. 2018

Dammit I said Feb. 2018. LMAO. I said the exact same thing. but Feb. 2018

I said March because that' when the elections will really start getting momentum. Spending....commercials...etc....

what we may see is someone being led from the White House in handcuffs....that would be a beautiful site. With *rumpt and Sessions at odds now...this is about to be epic.

I said March because that' when the elections will really start getting momentum. Spending....commercials...etc....

what we may see is someone being led from the White House in handcuffs....that would be a beautiful site. With *rumpt and Sessions at odds now...this is about to be epic.
I hope you are right

Something is weighing on conway....she is aging right before our eyes.

How can you tell! Lol! Actually, I thought she looked more hydrated in the face recently than in the past or she's wearing heavy facial makeup to make her face look fuller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back