Trump Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

awXjkGY.gif

Like I said before....I believe he knows what is right but he is still a party line man.

If he would have voted no before we wouldn't be here. I can go with him voting yes to get it to the Senate to put the death nail in the coffin with the No vote but he's still voted over 90% of the time along party lines so he's no Maverick voting for a lot of the dumb stuff that's been rammed through these 6 months

If he would have voted no before we wouldn't be here. I can go with him voting yes to get it to the Senate to put the death nail in the coffin with the No vote but he's still voted over 90% of the time along party lines so he's no Maverick voting for a lot of the dumb stuff that's been rammed through these 6 months

He knew what he doing. You have to know dude on how he has been in the Senate. The old Senate did compromise. That's why he is pissed. So he didn't have to be a Maverick all the time. But trust me he was one and that's why the Republicans would never nominate him in that party for President until they had nobody else in 08. LOL. He tried to run many times but them Republicans never trusted him with the nomination until they were depleted on folks to run. Remember he told that woman in Minnesota that Obama was not a Muslim and he was a good family man. McCain does have some honor. Not saying he is squeaky clean. No politician is. I have met McCain a couple of times. Actually was at the same dinner table with him at Annapolis (Naval Academy). He is not a bad dude. Conservative yes. But you will be shock at how he is really is. That's why his daughter is so outspoken. He could tow the party line in the old days because they were not as much of nut cases as they are now. The 80s and 90s Senate did not have these religious right nut mofos in it like it does now. That's why he said all these one party deals need to stop, Him and Ted Kennedy believe or not were big time friends. McCain intentionally wanted to go out like this. He voted to have the debate. But he knew them women Republicans were in his corner and not going to vote for that bill. So he set them low down Trump supporting Republicans and Trump with that dramatic return from his death bed only to be embarrassed. He succeeded. The SWAMP won. LOL. This is chess not checkers. McCain just checkmate Trump and them followers of his. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back