Trump Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its too much. I stop watching tv for a few hours, don't look at twitter and 3 or 4 stories break. I believe the sessions leak came from white house so they can get him out and put someone in who is willing to fire mueller.

*rump is really fucking with the Republican party...lol...if he fires Sessions nothing on his agenda will pass.
jeffrey though he was a insider. He forgot his last name is not trump and got punked. He is to old and stubborn to quit because he thinks Alabama has his back. What he doesn't understand is that "his" people here are saying he should throw in the towel. Karma

jeffrey though he was a insider. He forgot his last name is not trump and got punked. He is to old and stubborn to quit because he thinks Alabama has his back. What he doesn't understand is that "his" people here are saying he should throw in the towel. Karma

I think Sessions is playing his petty card. He's purposely not stepping down so that Trump can't hire somebody who will willingly fire Mueller. Trump could fire him, but he will have to admit he fired Sessions for doing the "right" thing(recusing himself).

What's going to happen is that Trump is going to eventually fire Sessions get and AG who will fire Mueller and he will walk free until he wins in 2020.

Sessions ought to kick Trump's azz for luring him away from his comfortable and lifelong job as a U.S. Senator to end up in this disgraceful situation at this stage in his life. Ijs. LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back