Trump Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

My wife and I were talking about this. She graduated from Northwestern. She stated, "Why don't these neo nazi's go to Jackson, Scottlandville, Grambling, or any other local with black colleges. I responded, "because they are cowards." I went on to say I wonder how World War II Vets feel about this. I really believe CNN should sit down with one of them and talk about their feelings of these racist people.

I'm putting together a letter to send to my State Rep about presenting a bill to recommend that the nazi symbol and confederate flag usage be deemed illegal as to what it represents.

Cowards to the core. The only place in the Delta where they would even attempt to gather is Greenwood which is easily the most racist town in the region. And even then, the last time they attempted to hold a rally it got cancelled because black people here are tired of that nonsense. It's bad enough you know the governor is racist and a member of the Sons of Confederate and you have to deal with laws that are meant to keep 40% of the population down (Black and Latino) but to have some Saltines flaunt it in your faces is overkill

Louisiana former Governor Mike Foster paid David Duke for votes. Foster was another dumb construction contractor who had racist intent.

The governor of Louisiana was fined $20,000 Thursday by the state Board of Ethics for failing to report more than $150,000 in payments to ex-Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke for a computerized voter list.

Gov. Mike Foster, who is running for re-election this fall, said he would pay the fine out of his campaign contributions, something his lawyers said he could legally do.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/duke-deal-costs-governor/

Cowards to the core. The only place in the Delta where they would even attempt to gather is Greenwood which is easily the most racist town in the region. And even then, the last time they attempted to hold a rally it got cancelled because black people here are tired of that nonsense. It's bad enough you know the governor is racist and a member of the Sons of Confederate and you have to deal with laws that are meant to keep 40% of the population down (Black and Latino) but to have some Saltines flaunt it in your faces is overkill

Man they don't hold rallies here they just make sure they jack the damn laws up so bad that they urt us that way. Hell they got enough spots on that northeast corridor of MS that they can have what they want without our knowledge. What got me over the last few days you had the Gov and different senators denounce the whole situation but not one damn time did they say they were going to replace the state flag. The Great State of Mississippi, ain't nowhere else like it.

Trump is just down right racist. I refuse to call him 45 because it references him as a president. I don't acknowledge him as president at all.

The next presidential election will probably be the first time a Vice President runs against the president. LOL....in 2018 expect all those Republicans to be replaced.

I bet she feels that she made the biggest mistake:

220px-thumbnail.jpg

Truth be told I bet she runs for the Republican nomination and gets it.

Trump is just down right racist. I refuse to call him 45 because it references him as a president. I don't acknowledge him as president at all.

The next presidential election will probably be the first time a Vice President runs against the president. LOL....in 2018 expect all those Republicans to be replaced.

I bet she feels that she made the biggest mistake:

220px-thumbnail.jpg

Truth be told I bet she runs for the Republican nomination and gets it.
Founder, we keep having this conversation on this board, the Rep's will not be replaced and the Dem's will not get anywhere near a majority.
They don't have a message and this is their new slogan; “A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future”.
That doesn't say anything. It could be a subtitle under the MAGA slogan.
And the other issue is getting people to the polls. Take Alabama for example. There is a run off between two of the worst Rep candidates that I can remember Luther Strange (Trumps ball boy) and Judge Roy Moore ( the Ten Commandments judge).
But will people get out and vote against the person who wins the runoff? No they wont' Granted this will be an off year election. Racists (open and closet) are embolden and will try to make sure that congress keeps a certain makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back