True Black Christians stand with Christ.....

So I twisted your comment. I am guessing I made the comment and said it was your comment or put a gun to your head and made you make the comment. That's why I asked you did you make the comment and that's a simple yes or no answer.

Ok, the bible said the "Christ" that he would be born of a Virgin "Virgin Birth"
and you are saying "No" this is not true because "God created Christ because he was with God in the beginning" that's exactly what your statement implies.

The same analogy applies when you said "God created Christâ€￾

Question: Was Christ born of a virgin or not. If you say yes, then explain your statement. If you say no, then you are calling God a lie.

R B "they can't do that either if God doesn't will it, therefore man is helpless."

In fact RB {read your Bible} that’s not in God's will, man sin and that's not in God's will, man kill and steal and that's not in God's will, men does not repent and that's not in God's will. The path mankind has chosen is based on "God giving him a choice" to obey or disobey and that does not mean that he has to sin or do anything else that contradicts God's word.

Adam's charge from God was to be a Stewart of God's creation and that same responsibility was past down to "Modern" men and they have failed. That's why the Holt family is suffering; Three Mile Island and the citizens of Hiroshima offspring’s are suffering as a result of "Man and his Nuclear Weapons and pollutants"

God's will is that mankind obeys him and keeps his commandments.

This is beyond sad. Dr. H. did a nice job of demonstrating where man has already damaged mother nature.

However you've just made every argument you have made so far moot. You said man can't harm himself unless God wills it. So then what is your point in ranting about Obama or global warming or any other issue. According to your statement nothing that has happened can cause any harm unless it is God's will....and we want His will to be done correct? Therefore you are wasting your breath ranting about something you can't control.

How is it beyond sad when DH believes that man can effect something they can't control? You should have directed this question to the unbelieving DH. He's the one that does not agree that God built an atmosphere so strong that He accounted for man's pollution. I believe that God is so powerful that there is nothing man can do to harm His creation. In fact, this is why I can "BOLDLY" state there will never be a "NUCLEAR WAR".......not biblical. This is why I can "BOLDLY" state there is no "GLOBAL WARMING"........not biblical. What's my point? Man does not have the power to put a scratch on mother nature. You can't show me one verse in the bible that states that man's pollution has an effect on mother nature.....not one.

I can "BOLDLY" make that statement because I listen to God instead of men.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The same analogy applies when you said "God created Christâ€￾

Question: Was Christ born of a virgin or not. If you say yes, then explain your statement. If you say no, then you are calling God a lie.

Unbeliever, if I made the statement that Christ was not born from the virgin Mary, please post it. Yes, Christ was "BORN" from the virgin Mary. Does that mean that Christ didn't come from God? Did not God say that He gave the world His Son? Does a Father come from a son or a son from a Father? Did the Son give the Father or did the Father give the son? Was not Christ present with Abraham and the three Hebrew boys "BEFORE" the virgin birth? What's my point? Christ existed "BEFORE" being born of flesh on this earth and scripture validates this to be true. I know you find it hard to comprehend the words "ALL THINGS", but they're simple words to understand. Stop playing foolish games and mature in the word.

Dan 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Gen 14:18 And Melchizedek(CHRIST) king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the most high God.

Hbr 7:1 For this Melchisedec(CHRIST), king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

Hbr 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Hbr 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Hbr 7:4 Now consider how great this man [was], unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

Eph 3:9 And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

RB

Son you don’t have a leg to stand on less it be the gospel. How can you stand on something that you are completely ignorant of. Here is another example (s):

Clearcutting

The problem with clearcutting is pretty clear-cut. This forestry technique, which is commonly defined as cutting all the trees with commercial value in a given area at once, has caused tremendous damage-destroying ecosystems, leaving behind massive waste, and causing erosion. There are more sustainable ways to harvest wood and the nonprofit Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) works with industries and consumers to encourage and certify logging practices that pose less of a threat to the world's rainforests.

Acid Rain

This environmental buzzword may take you back a few years, and it's true it gets less press today, but the phenomenon is still very real. Acid rain looks and feels like ordinary rain, but it contains high concentrations of sulfuric and nitric acids-pollutants created in large part by human activities, primarily the burning of coal in power plants. It is more generally referred to as "acid deposition" because the chemicals are deposited in various forms: in rainwater, fog, snow, or dry material such as dust or smoke. Acid rain has been shown to reduce fish populations, cause decreased growth and dieback in forests, and to damage buildings and even the coatings of automobiles; for humans, it can mean asthma, bronchitis, and heart trouble.

Global Warming

As hard as it may be to believe on the chilliest days of the year, the Earth is getting warmer, and that's not a good thing. Global warming refers to a rise in the long-term average temperature of the Earth and the troposphere (the lower atmosphere) due to natural causes and human activities, particularly the emissions of greenhouse gases from the burning of fossil fuels. While the Earth has experienced warming trends in the past, this episode is occurring at an accelerated pace and the effects are already in evidence: temperature extremes, rising sea levels, and wildlife extinction among them. For more on global warming, click here.

Exxon Oil Tanker Valdez – March 1988 (20 years ago)

Despite the extensive cleanup attempts, a study conducted by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) of the USA determined that as of early 2007 more than 26,000 gallons of oil remain in the sandy soil of the contaminated shoreline, declining at a rate of less than 4% per year.
Both the long and short-term effects of the oil spill have been studied comprehensively. Thousands of animals died immediately; the best estimates include 250,000–500,000 seabirds, 2,800–5,000 sea otters, approximately 12 river otters, 300 harbour seals, 250 bald eagles, and 22 orcas, as well as the destruction of billions of salmon and herring eggs……Overall reductions in population have been seen in various ocean animals, including stunted growth in pink salmon populations. Sea otters and ducks also showed higher death rates in following years, partially because they ingested prey from contaminated soil and from ingestion of oil residues on hair due to grooming…..Almost 15 years after the spill, a team of scientists at the University of North Carolina found that the effects are lasting far longer than expected. The team estimates some shoreline habitats may take up to 30 years to recover……

The Effects of Global Warming on the Great Barrier Reef

According to the British Meteorological Office, 1995 was the warmest year on record and global temperatures continued to rise….could rise by 1° to 3.5° C (1.8° to 6.3° F) by the year 2100.

Coral reefs are threatened by global warming. They can only live in waters between 18 C and 30 C. Therefore, with the increase in temperature of the surrounding water, there has been an unprecedented increase in the number of coral bleaching events during the past 2 decades (which have had some of the warmest years in history). When ocean temperatures get too high, coral polyps lose the symbiotic algae inside them, causing them to turn white, or "bleach," and eventually die.

http://ess.geology.ufl.edu/ess/Labs/TermPapersFall99-00/Schlazer/webpage-geo.html

There are man-made dangers to the Great Barrier Reef as well. Damage can be done to coral through pollution from sewage, oil spills, and fertilizers. When boats run aground or drop heavy anchors on reefs, the protective coral skeletons are broken, exposing polyps to damage or death. Some fishing methods can also harm coral; these include using bleach or other chemicals to catch lobster or fish and overfishing an area. Explosive mining is another destructive force.

http://www.terrax.org/teacher/lessons/australia/reef/reeffacts.aspx

Public water supplies in 42 U.S. states--the tap water millions of Americans drink every day--are are contaminated with 141 unregulated chemicals for which the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has never established safety standards, according to an investigation by the Environmental Working Group.

http://environment.about.com/od/waterpollution/Water_Pollution.htm

This dramatic fall in ozone was caused by the use of man-made chemicals known as 'halocarbons' which include the well-known CFCs commonly used in fridges and so on.

http://www.atm.ch.cam.ac.uk/tour/part2.html

http://www.atm.ch.cam.ac.uk/tour/

Smog, also known as ground-level ozone, poses serious risks to public health and the environment.

http://environment.about.com/od/smogfaq/Smog_Frequently_Asked_Questions.htm

"Harm his creation"

If what you are saying is true, why are individuals dying from various types of cancer, homicides, sin, etc [mankind is part of His creation]. if what you are saying is true, please explain to individuals in Africa and other parts of the world, after they cut down most of the trees the desert took over. Between 1930 and 1940, the southwestern Great Plains region of the United States suffered a severe drought, it was caused by an abnormally severe drought combined with the deep plowing of the virgin topsoil of the Great Plains, which killed the natural grasses. These grasses normally kept the soil in place and trapped the moisture even during periods of drought and high winds…with the grasses destroyed, the soil dried, turned to dust, and blew away eastwards and southwards in large dark clouds

Who said any thing about Nuclear War. Stop trying to change the subject.

Again, I choose to listen to my heavenly Father instead of man. No where in the bible does it say the pollution of man will harm God's atmosphere.....no where. I know you're an unbeliever and you choose to trust man's data instead of God's word, but you should seriously consider using common sense.

Last edited:
Again, I choose to listen to my heavenly Father instead of man. No where in the bible does it say the pollution of man will harm God's atmosphere.....no where. I know you're an unbeliever and you choose to trust man's data instead of God's word, but you should seriously consider using common sense.

Poor lost soul! :shame:

RB, how did God say the world will end this time? :smug:

God gave us ALL a choice and with that choice we can do several things to this world and even to us. God told us to honor our bodies and watch what we put into it. We are God's creation and to your point, since we ARE God's creation, that means we shouldn't be able to destroy ourselves.

However, with drugs, alcohol, over-eating, etc. we can indeed destroy ourselves (God's temple if you may!). Just because God doesn't directly say it in the bible, doesn't mean that it can't be implied. :lecture:

Your lack of reasoning is astonishing. God would be ashamed of how you are using his words out of context. Don't speak for GOD! I think his word can speak for itself. :nod:

Don't speak for GOD! I think his word can speak for itself. :nod:

Absolutely! You and your buddies should stop discrediting the word of God and insulting His intelligence. There is nothing you or anyone can do to destroy His earth or universe. You're not intelligent enough to do such a thing and if you were, God would prevent you. Humble yourself and know your place in life. You're a powerless dying man controlled by God, and there is nothing you can do to harm His earth or universe......nothing.

Yes, man does pollute the earth, however man's pollution has no effect on the earth or universe.

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isa 55:9 For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Speaking of discrediting God, you denied the Virgin Birth, which is the foundation of Christianity. Then you refused to explain your comment [that speaks for itself]. Then you said God created Satan as a snake and you said the tree was Satan. Now you are saying “No where in the bible does it say the pollution of man will harm God's atmosphere..â€￾ That only proves that you do not understand what effect sin has on the world or the context of Romans 8:22.

Yes, man does pollute the earth, however man's pollution has no effect on the earth or universe.

Now you are telling the Holt family, they are telling a lie, their family members are not dying from the effects of pollution. And you are telling the entire world that people are not suffering from the effects of air or ground pollution. And you are saying the present day conditions at Three Mile Island, Hiroshima; The Valdez Oil Spill is all figments of our imagination.

Ok, then explain why vegetation and other natural resources cannot grow on the oil spills, soil that has been contaminated with radiation and other pollutants [without being removed and replaced], explain why erosion occurs after clearcutting or the ground water and soil remains contaminated on the Holt’s property.

Speaking of using common sense, that’s exactly what I am doing. The bible does not speak of cars, trucks, planes, computers etc., but we have them. It interesting, how you can find information on YouTube and trust in that information which is compiled most of the time by armatures and you cannot trust in data from the experts.

You are contradicting yourself. And I ask you again to explain your comment about God creating Christ.

Last edited:
Question for RB

[IF] pollutants and their by products cannot damage or is harmful to the environment or anything God created, why is the government [EPA] spending millions of dollars yearly to cleanup these sites [toxic waste sites]. You would think this money could be spent on health and education.

Shellfish Bed Closures Due to Pollution

Hood Canal Dissolved Oxygen Problems

Paved Surfaces

South Puget Sound Dissolved Oxygen Problems

Toxic Cleanup Sites

http://enr.construction.com/news/environment/2007/docs/070502-PSmap.pdf

Pentagon

Monday, June 30, 2008; Page A01

The Defense Department, the nation's biggest polluter, is resisting orders from the Environmental Protection Agency to clean up Fort Meade and two other military bases where the EPA says dumped chemicals pose "imminent and substantial" dangers to public health and the environment.
----
Deca itself may be neurotoxic

New evidence indicates that the chemical flame retardant decabromodiphenyl ether (Deca) may threaten the health of Americans.
Manufacturers of common household products add Deca to plastics or fabrics to make them resist the spread of fire. A growing body of evidence shows that exposure to Deca may cause adverse health effects, including damage to the nervous system and impaired motor skills. New research also indicates Deca can break down into the types of flame retardants recently banned in the European Union and California because of their bioaccumulative and toxic properties.

http://www.uspirg.org/home/reports/...te-over-toxic-flame-retardants-and-our-health

At the Hastings site, EPA alleged that volatile organic compounds, including the hazardous substance tetrachloroethylene (known as PCE), were released into the environment during Dana's plant operations. PCE is a colorless liquid used for a number of commercial purposes, including dry cleaning and degreasing. Exposure to PCE may result in damage to the liver, kidneys and central nervous system.

http://forums.startsampling.com/archive/index.php/t-20384.html

EPA sets cleanup plan for South Minneapolis Residential Soil [March 2008]
South Minneapolis Residential Soil Contamination Superfund site, which is contaminated with varying levels of arsenic from the former CMC Heartland company that produced and distributed pesticides and herbicides at the epicenter of the 1,480-acre area between 1938 and 1963……..

Higher-risk exposure can result from getting contaminated dirt on one’s hands and touching the mouth and/or swallowing the soil, or by eating “a lot of unwashed garden vegetables grown in contaminated soil.”

http://www.readthebridge.info/7518

Health effects associated with exposure to arsenic from drinking water

Question
What health effects are associated with exposure to arsenic from drinking water?

Answer
In most drinking water sources, the inorganic form of arsenic tends to be more predominant than organic forms. Inorganic arsenic in drinking water can exert toxic effects after acute (short-term) or chronic (long-term) exposure. Although acute exposures to high doses of inorganic arsenic can cause adverse effects, such exposures do not occur from public water systems in the U.S. that are in compliance with the existing maximum contaminant level (MCL) of 50 µg/L. The final Arsenic Rule (66 FR 6976; January 22, 2001) addresses the long-term, chronic effects of exposure to low concentrations of inorganic arsenic in drinking water. Studies link inorganic arsenic ingestion to a number of health effects. These health effects include cancerous effects (i.e., skin, bladder, lung, kidney, nasal passages, liver and prostate cancer) and non-cancerous effects (i.e., cardiovascular, pulmonary, immunological, neurological and endocrine effects) (Technical Fact Sheet: Final Rule for Arsenic in Drinking Water, EPA815-F-00-016; January 2001). Additional information on arsenic in drinking water is available at www.epa.gov/safewater/arsenic.

http://safewater.custhelp.com/cgi-b...nNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1

RB, after reading the information, do you still beleive that "Pollutants" does not have an effect on God's creation [mankind, water, soil, trees, animals etc]

Yes or No

By the way one of my job responsibilities is Enviromental Justice, which deals with enviromental issues and how they effect communities. So we are not discussing a topic I am not familiar with..

Last edited:
Dan 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Nebuchadnezzar, did not say the person he saw was the son of God, that’s why the word “likeâ€￾ [to be like] was used as in “appearanceâ€￾ Nebuchadnezzar was looking through the eyes of an heathen. So he very well could have been saying son of God as the god (s) they worshipped

He is saying the fourth person had an unusual appearance, like "a son of gods" (lit.). The king (Nebuchadnezzar) meant that this fourth person appeared to be super-human or divine from his viewpoint as a pagan polytheist. The fourth person was either an angel or the Angel of the Lord, the preincarnate Christ (Gen. 16:13). And not Christ incarnated as He was with John, Peter, Matthew and others.

After all how was it possible for Nebuchadnezzar to know what Christ looked like.

RB

Son you don’t have a leg to stand on less it be the gospel. How can you stand on something that you are completely ignorant of.

Did you not make the comment below?

Originally Posted by Dr H..

R B

My profession is not that of a Climatologist or Meteorologist neither have I spent years of studying the atmosphere of climate conditions around the word and neither has you.
Therefore, instead of speculating I just contacted The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is a federal agency focused on the condition of the oceans and the atmosphere.

Lets hear from the experts, this reply is from Bruce Bauer, Data Manager, NOAA Paleoclimatology Program.

If you've never studied these things, then how could you possibly know if they're giving you truthful information? Secondly, you discredited God's wisdom, knowledge, and understanding by stating man is the expert. Why listen to men who know nothing instead of your heavenly Father who knows "EVERYTHING"? Did not God say that we should lean not unto our own understanding? Why are you disobeying God's instruction and direction? How can you stand on data you admitted to being ignorant of? Did you not say you're not an expert? Did you not admit to being ignorant of in this field? If that be the case, how do you know if they're giving you truthful information?:retard: You've clearly put your trust in man.

Last edited:
Yes I made the comment and it’s too bad that you will not acknowledge that you denied the virgin birth. However, I am not a Climatologist or Meteorologist and neither are you and that’s why I contacted someone that’s a professional. God blessed each with knowledge in certain areas; through His wisdom [not mine] I contacted individuals that have spent their life studying such issues.

Being ignorant (read my comment again, is that what I said) in the field mean that I am not an expert and like understanding in certain areas, however, I have worked in the environmental field long enough to understand the effects of pollution.

The method I used is no different than anyone contacting a Heating and Air Condition Repairman when the A C / Heating unit goes out at their home. True God said he will supply all of our needs; however, God will not go and purchase gas for the car or wood for my fireplace. I am guessing you are of the opinion that God will clean up the toxic dump cites. Absolutely not! because God appointed mankind as Stewarts to take care of the earth as I previously said it started with Adam and continues as of this day, since they have not then we have to go to the Book of Romans as I previously mentioned.

Speaking of depending on your own understanding, why are you depending on the understanding of Murray and individuals from YouTube? However, you are going to use scripture, why don’t you keep the scripture in its proper context and exegete it correctly.

So you don’t “Trust†the Climatologist or Meteorologist, now I am going to show you how hypercritical you are. But you trust your banker, employer, NES Meter Man to read you electrical meter correctly. You trust the car dealership to repair your car “without cheating youâ€, you trust that each morning your car will start, you trust the Dr’s that prescribe medicine for your son and any diagnosis they make is correct. You even trust that cars will not run the red lights; you trust that the bank teller will deposit your money and give you the correct change. You even trust the weatherman, unless it’s dealing with this issue. You trust that your employer will send the correct pay to your bank. And you trust the toy manufacture that says “There is no lead paint on our toysâ€

You trust all of those named, now “you see the light†and don’t trust the expert Climatologist or Meteorologist or those in similar professions.

And Psalms 32:9 states:

Be ye not as the horse, [or] as the mule, [which] have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

[copy=red] Please Explain and this was in todays TENNESSEAN [/color]

Collapse pose risk of toxic ash

....About 2.6 million cubic yards of slurry - enough to fill 798 Olympic size swimming pools - rolled out of the pond ......will take several weeks, or in worst-case scenario,years

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20081223/GREEN02/812230370

http://www.tennessean.com/

You guys are a trip.....

Hey christian brothers (and sisters) Here is a fact about a lot of our facts that come from science.....Just about all of the sciences were created by man to (a) prove to the world and to GOD that we are as smart as him and (b) to discredit THE FACT that THE EARTH IS THE LORDS AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF.....

So now I ask, the term Global Warming came from who?.....And yet who controls whether the grass is green, or whether it even grows or not?

Science says that its the polutions that do this and do that and that causes the sicknesses and diseases and yet the bible says that christians suffer sickness because of sin, sometimes even generational sin that has been passed down from anscestors.

The point is, that man (Science) says a lot of things that are contradictory to the word of God, and this particular topic, in my opinion, is one of them. The facts that they try to spit at us on a regular basis, are merely opinions of many men. But the GOD that I serve, giveth and taketh away, blesses and curses, rules and superrules, the earth and the sky, the trees and its fruit, life and death, health and sickness - and until HE says it, it doesnt happen!

I don’t think, “It’s trying to be smarterâ€￾ than God. But, God has blessed mankind with common sense and the intelligence to invent sciencetific instruments as well as various types of medicines, to benefit mankind. Yes, 100% of our problems are a result of obeying God. But, God knew this and “blessedâ€￾ mankind with knowledge to do certain things within His approval.

So when I see a place like some of the places mentioned, that tell me that something is wrong “seriously wrongâ€￾ with consuming products of contaminated soil. If plants and wildlife cannot live in those areas, neither can mankind. And it has been proven.

This reminds me of Mark 16:18, well there are a lot of folks in the Appalachians that believe they can drink poison and be bitten by serpents and they will not die. However, they continue to keep the undertaker busy. Therefore, if someone want to eat the products from soil that has been contanilated with various pollutants "mercury, arsenic, lead and such like"
by all means have at it. But, God gave me sense enough not to.

Perhaps, someone will call the Holt family and tell them it's just their imigination and their family members are not dead or dying as a result of drinking the contiminated water.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don’t think, “It’s trying to be smarterâ€￾ than God. But, God has blessed mankind with common sense and the intelligence to invent sciencetific instruments as well as various types of medicines, to benefit mankind. Yes, 100% of our problems are a result of obeying God. But, God knew this and “blessedâ€￾ mankind with knowledge to do certain things within His approval.

So when I see a place like some of the places mentioned, that tell me that something is wrong “seriously wrongâ€￾ with consuming products of contaminated soil. If plants and wildlife cannot live in those areas, neither can mankind. And it has been proven.

This reminds me of Mark 16:18, well there are a lot of folks in the Appalachians that believe they can drink poison and be bitten by serpents and they will not die. However, they continue to keep the undertaker busy. Therefore, if someone want to eat the products from soil that has been contanilated with various pollutants "mercury, arsenic, lead and such like"
by all means have at it. But, God gave me sense enough not to.

Perhaps, someone will call the Holt family and tell them it's just their imigination and their family members are not dead or dying as a result of drinking the contiminated water.

Trust in the lord with all thine heart and lean not into thine own understanding.

God is in control of both life and death Dr. H, and it up to him whether we live or we die. Our circumctances are a result of God's will, so that God will get the untimate glory. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away, whenever, however he sees fit.

Apaquelypse

No doubt that God is in control or life and death. Here is the misconception some have as those I mentioned in the Appalachians. They say they have faith and I do not doubt them, but to willfully be bitten by a Rattlesnake or some other poison snake is “stupidâ€￾. God is saying “if you are ignorant enough to willfully endanger your life and then do itâ€￾.

That like someone saying I have faith in God and to prove it I am willing to stand in the path of an eighteen-wheeler traveling at sixty miles per hour. Now the question is will God save you from being killed, can he yes, but will he.

I doubt it.

Apaquelypse

No doubt that God is in control or life and death. Here is the misconception some have as those I mentioned in the Appalachians. They say they have faith and I do not doubt them, but to willfully be bitten by a Rattlesnake or some other poison snake is “stupidâ€￾. God is saying “if you are ignorant enough to willfully endanger your life and then do itâ€￾.

That like someone saying I have faith in God and to prove it I am willing to stand in the path of an eighteen-wheeler traveling at sixty miles per hour. Now the question is will God save you from being killed, can he yes, but will he.

I doubt it.

Yea, though I walk through the shadows of the valley of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me....

The Children of Isreal had that same mind set while they were in the process of possessing the promise land. Thank GOD for the 2 who said we are very well enough to possess the land. The point Dr, is that faith is fearless, and operates on the principles of the kingdom and not of our fears. Our fears operate on the principles of our senses.

Now the family that you speak of, are/was a part of GOD'S design, and though you may not understand why they have done what they have done, remember GOD'S thoughts are not our thoughts and GOD'S ways are not our way's....and therefore your/my/their faith should not be in the fact that GOD can protect us from danger, but more so in that regardless of the situation WE ARE IN CHRIST and that no matter what happens to any part of our life, we belong to GOD and GOD says he will remain faithful to those who believe in him!!!

Now does that mean that we wont have difficult times? Does that mean that we wont die? Does that meant that GOD wont allow us to fail in some of our attempts? Job says....Jonah says...Samson says...David says....The Hebrew boys say....Daniel says....Paul says...Peter says...they all say an emphatic NOOOOO!!!!! But their faith in God never waivered - and HE never waivered on them. Glory Be to God!!!!

So are you saying "that your faith" will tell you it's ok to walk in front of an 18wheeler traveling at 60 MPH and God will save you?

I have faith and understand faith and trust in God. But, God also gave me the spiritual sense not to "tempt" Him.
This is the sin of doing or omitting something in order to test one of God’s attributes, especially His love, wisdom, or power. Meaning a when a person deliberately puts God to the test "God I am going to satand in front of the 18 wheeler and you suppose to save me because I have faith."

This would be telling God to work a miracle because I am standing in front of an oncoming vehicle, proving that I have faith; or an atheist saying if there is a God, “let Him strike me dead.â€￾ Well God don's have to strike him dead, then he just might, these are areas th at God gave us the spiritual sense to avoid. Old folks call them grave crimes.

Do you think a man that's out there having sex with any and everything, will not eventually catch a STD he can have faith and pray, but he eventually will catch a STD. It's called willfully sinning.

Last edited:
So are you saying "that your faith" will tell you it's ok to walk in front of an 18wheeler traveling at 60 MPH and God will save you?

I have faith and understand faith and trust in God. But, God also gave me the spiritual sense not to "tempt" Him.
This is the sin of doing or omitting something in order to test one of God’s attributes, especially His love, wisdom, or power. Meaning a when a person deliberately puts God to the test "God I am going to satand in front of the 18 wheeler and you suppose to save me because I have faith."

This would be telling God to work a miracle because I am standing in front of an oncoming vehicle, proving that I have faith; or an atheist saying if there is a God, “let Him strike me dead.” Well God don's have to strike him dead, then he just might, these are areas th at God gave us the spiritual sense to avoid. Old folks call them grave crimes.

Do you think a man that's out there having sex with any and everything, will not eventually catch a STD he can have faith and pray, but he eventually will catch a STD. It's called willfully sinning.

God will tell you whether to stand out in front or not, not your faith. Will GOD save you from the hit, HE may (or not) - but will HE save you from hell, yes. That is where our faith lies......Based on the study i'm going through right now, we gentiles dont even has the ability to tempt GOD, in that he has never promised to give us anything in this lifetime, outside of salvation.......

Now then, God often times in the old testament and even in the new, gave out silly or "grave crime"-like instructions all the time.....(Make a baby in your old age with a barren woman, Send me a sacrifice without having a sacrifice, Cross the red sea, Build the arc, Put your nets on this side of the bout, walk on the water, bring me the boys lunch, work on the sabbath.......) and GOD came through everytime. They could hae used their senses, like peter did, and denied the Christ or like judas did and sold out the Christ, or like Thomas did and doubted the Christ or like mary's sister and found more important things to do than to worship the Christ. I myself would rather pass on common sense 10 out of 10 times, for to lose my life for CHRIST, is to gain everlasting lif with HIM.

Lastly, the part about the sex person, there is a price to pay for ALL SIN, std or not, faith or not, salvation or not. fortunately for us saved folks, the ultimate price has already been paid!!!!!

Last edited:
Back