True Black Christians stand with Christ.....

Your thesis is flawed in that you assume that to support a God Given worldly leader is synonymous with following that leader’s religious views.

How can you make such a flawed statement? It appears to me that you and others are not willing to stand up to Obama's evil support of murdering innocent babies. Is not his political view to support those who want to kill innocent blood? Does that political view not involve God in the equation? Why is Obama in support of killing innocent blood? It's one thing to kill an adult, but you have to be a sick minded wicked person to support killing an innocent baby. Only God and God alone should be able to decide if a baby should live or die. Why? God gave the life, therefore it's His right to take it.

Psa 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? [or] who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

Psa 94:20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

Psa 94:21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.

Royal Blue, Royal Blue, Royal Blue,...........buddy, If you keep this up, you will soon have a earthly meeting with God.

Saul was on his way to continue to do what he thought was right in the eyes of GOD, and GOD stopped him in the street and changed his heart. and Paul, as we all know, went on to great and wonderful thing for the Kingdom of GOD. Judas, walked and talked with Jesus daily, beleiving that he was doing what was right in GOD's eyes as well. And Judas, believing that Christ had to die, beleived he was doing his part in fufilling the prophecy when he sold Jesus into capitivity, only to realize later (By God's eternal wisdom and discernment) that he had been tricked (decieved) by satan. Well, Judas killed himself........

It is my prayer that you have a newer personal encounter with God (swiftly) and that you receive his correction/instruction/secret-personalized message with conviction and respond and Paul did and not Judas.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mr. Royal Blue,

I have too many problems of my own to worry about what problems Obama may have. No one is perfect and I will never use a lower standard (man) as a measurement of my standing with God. I accept Obama as the leader of the country God has blessed me to live in. I accept God Appointment of Obama (thy will be done “Matthew 6:10â€￾). In doing such, I will prayerfully forward your words (message/quote) to God with the prayer that he not only bless Obama but also help you to get over your sinister obsession of Obama; which is comparable to the likes of Sean Hannity.

God has blessed us all with much abundance in all things, including a country with freedoms only dreamed of by most...yet some find much to complain about....
Keep in mind, God does not like complainers when he has provided all needed provisions:

Numbers 11:1. And when the people complained, it displeased the Lord: and the Lord heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the Lord burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.

Good Day and God Bless

How can you make such a flawed statement? It appears to me that you and others are not willing to stand up to Obama's evil support of murdering innocent babies. Is not his political view to support those who want to kill innocent blood? Does that political view not involve God in the equation? Why is Obama in support of killing innocent blood? It's one thing to kill an adult, but you have to be a sick minded wicked person to support killing an innocent baby. Only God and God alone should be able to decide if a baby should live or die. Why? God gave the life, therefore it's His right to take it.

Psa 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? [or] who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

Psa 94:20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

Psa 94:21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.

Now to the President(s)

God has given them all the authority to rule over us. We are not to question their rule or authority, but we are to serve GOD. It is just that simple. All saved folk (believers) ((cause all saved folk arent christians)) answer to God and to God alone. Makes no difference of the who's and who not are presidents, principals, CEO's, supervisors, all saved folk answer to GOD. Quit complaining and exercise your faith in God!!!! So what if he is for abortions? (He's against them by the way) you, I, we, serve a God who has commanded us NOT to kill!!!! So what if folk are against Prop 8? God already told us how to think and respond and react to the situation!!!! We are so iffy when it comes to what other folk and saying and what the bible says....

Some of the same bible toating Christinas who are againt abortions are the same folk, when things happen to them, want folk punished to the full extent of the law - and yet the bible says WE SHOULD FORGIVE and the bible says VENGENCE IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD and the bible says LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF. I could go on and on

Leave the President(s) alone....the stability of our economy is not in their hands. It is in the hands of the folks who claim the name of the only true and live Risen Savior.....If MY PEOPLE, which are called by name should humble THEMSELVES, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from THEIR wicked ways; THEN WILL I hear from heaven, and and will forgive THEIR sin, and will heal THEIR land.

Antipas, or Herod the tetrarch, inherited his title along with the Galilean and Peraean sections of his father's, Herod the Great's, kingdom. He divorced his first wife, the daughter of Nabataean king Aretas, to marry his niece Herodias, who was his half-brother Philip's wife. John the Baptist denounced this marriage as unlawful. Because of John's large following, Antipas was careful not to over react. However, on the instance of Herodias, Antipas had John imprisoned. Then on the occasion of Antipas' birthday Herodias coaxed her daughter, Salome, to "dance naked before the king and his court." In appreciation of this Antipas offered Salome any gift she desire. Her request, as instructed by her mother, was for the head of John the Baptist (Mt 14:6; Mk 6:22.) http://www.imt.net/~gedison/herod.html

Why didn't John just keep his mouth shut and let the king sexually have his sister n law and niece? Why was this any of John's concern?

What does John have to do with the topic or Obama. Please answer my question.

What is a True Black Christian?

What does John have to do with the topic or Obama. Please answer my question.

What is a True Black Christian?

Ease up on 'im, Dr. H. His point was probably to connect with Obama's ethnicity, even though Obama is as much White as he is Black.

What is a "True Black Christian"

It's either you are a Christian or you are not.

I was responding to Apaquelypse statement.............
God has given them all the authority to rule over us. We are not to question their rule or authority, but we are to serve GOD.

If we are not to question our rulers and are to do as they instruct, why did John, Paul, and the three Hebrew boys publicly disagree with their leader's moral views? Why does scripture tell us to
"mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them"?
Why does scripture further state that people who cause divisions and offences contrary to the word of God serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, and by good words and fair speeches deceive people? No where in the scripture does it tell us to support those who morally go against God.....no where. Scripture tells us to mark them and avoid them because they don't serve Christ. I in no way will listen to my own opinions, however I will listen to the word of God to keep from being deceived. The last time I checked, scripture states..........
Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
This is true because Christ told Pilate this same thing to his face.
Jhn 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power [at all] against me, except it were given thee from above:
Pilate in no way got upset over the truth Jesus informed him of, however he subjected himself unto the higher power of God. As Christians we are told to obey the laws of the land as long as it's not a sin against God. We in no way are told to support those who "MORALLY" go against the word of God. My point was just because Herod was the king, it didn't stop John from telling Herod he was disobeying God's law of incest. John didn't fear king Herod, the three Hebrew boys didn't fear king Nebuchadnezzar, and Paul didn't fear the governor of Damascus. They boldly and publicly made it known that they disagree with their leaders moral issues. They set the perfect example for us to follow and God approved of their bold stance.

Lastly, Obama mocked God, his holy word, and Christ himself. This man supports abortions, homosexuality, and discrediting God's word. I in no way will keep quiet and act as if what he's doing is fine. I'm a Christian and I will boldly stand against those who go against Christ. My Lord and savior deserves better if I claim to be a Christian. I'm not breaking a law by obeying scripture and marking Obama. I'm not breaking a law by informing people he is not a man of God. I'm not breaking a law by avoiding Obama as scripture instructed I should. Is it not my right as an American citizen to be able to speak freely? We as Christians are taught to use discernment, but not judge. What laws have I broken from the bible or the laws of this land?

Why didn't John just keep his mouth shut and let the king sexually have his sister n law and niece? Why was this any of John's concern?

Because thats not the attitude of a true man of God, when a preacher speaks out against “illegal practicesâ€￾ especially, if everyone know the preacher is telling the truth. This type of preaching will always offend the guilty party. Then the guilty ones will always attack the preacher of righteousness. John 3:20

I was responding to Apaquelypse statement.............

If we are not to question our rulers and are to do as they instruct, why did John, Paul, and the three Hebrew boys publicly disagree with their leader's moral views? Why does scripture tell us to Why does scripture further state that people who cause divisions and offences contrary to the word of God serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, and by good words and fair speeches deceive people? No where in the scripture does it tell us to support those who morally go against God.....no where. Scripture tells us to mark them and avoid them because they don't serve Christ. I in no way will listen to my own opinions, however I will listen to the word of God to keep from being deceived. The last time I checked, scripture states.......... This is true because Christ told Pilate this same thing to his face. Pilate in no way got upset over the truth Jesus informed him of, however he subjected himself unto the higher power of God. As Christians we are told to obey the laws of the land as long as it's not a sin against God. We in no way are told to support those who "MORALLY" go against the word of God. My point was just because Herod was the king, it didn't stop John from telling Herod he was disobeying God's law of incest. John didn't fear king Herod, the three Hebrew boys didn't fear king Nebuchadnezzar, and Paul didn't fear the governor of Damascus. They boldly and publicly made it known that they disagree with their leaders moral issues. They set the perfect example for us to follow and God approved of their bold stance.

Lastly, Obama mocked God, his holy word, and Christ himself. This man supports abortions, homosexuality, and discrediting God's word. I in no way will keep quiet and act as if what he's doing is fine. I'm a Christian and I will boldly stand against those who go against Christ. My Lord and savior deserves better if I claim to be a Christian. I'm not breaking a law by obeying scripture and marking Obama. I'm not breaking a law by informing people he is not a man of God. I'm not breaking a law by avoiding Obama as scripture instructed I should. Is it not my right as an American citizen to be able to speak freely? We as Christians are taught to use discernment, but not judge. What laws have I broken from the bible or the laws of this land?

Quote me right Royal Blue, Quote me right......

In not questioning their authority, does not mean that you agree or disagree with anybody and surley does not mean that you do as they instruct. In the case of all three of the examples you gave, they took their earthly punishments or consequences for personally serving GOD instead of man with valor, knowing the whole time that their lives were not in the control of any person who walked this earth....... Blue even Jesus himself took it in the chin, time after time, lash after lash, mockery after mockery, and his response to us all was to SERVE GOD/HONOR GOD/LOVE GOD.

Why do you critizize Obama so often, and yet know that the will of GOD must be done? Why do you try so hard to get folks to see that he has flaws that every saved and non saved person on and off this board already know he has? Right now you are almost like Peter, in that he thought is was his position to prevent Jesus from dying. (Saw Jesus everyday and still had it wrong) Obama has to be President - God or ordained it. If you question him, you question GOD. Obama has to go againist GOD's word on some issues - for all have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD. Obama has to also agree with GOD's word on some issues as well - for God reigns over both the just and the unjust.

The president and every president before and after him are by GOD's design. Don't lose sight of the entire war for trying to win the battle

Quote me right Royal Blue, Quote me right......

In not questioning their authority, does not mean that you agree or disagree with anybody and surley does not mean that you do as they instruct. In the case of all three of the examples you gave, they took their earthly punishments or consequences for personally serving GOD instead of man with valor, knowing the whole time that their lives were not in the control of any person who walked this earth....... Blue even Jesus himself took it in the chin, time after time, lash after lash, mockery after mockery, and his response to us all was to SERVE GOD/HONOR GOD/LOVE GOD.

Why do you critizize Obama so often, and yet know that the will of GOD must be done? Why do you try so hard to get folks to see that he has flaws that every saved and non saved person on and off this board already know he has? Right now you are almost like Peter, in that he thought is was his position to prevent Jesus from dying. (Saw Jesus everyday and still had it wrong) Obama has to be President - God or ordained it. If you question him, you question GOD. Obama has to go againist GOD's word on some issues - for all have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD. Obama has to also agree with GOD's word on some issues as well - for God reigns over both the just and the unjust.

The president and every president before and after him are by GOD's design. Don't lose sight of the entire war for trying to win the battle

I do this to warn people about the real war in this world......it's spiritual. We are in a spiritual war and people don't recognize the war nor the enemy. The enemy can be disguised, therefore you must have the gospel armor on and in place. Remember, we are not of the world and a true Christian is hated in the world. We can't allow the happenings of this world to deter us from the real threat. The real threats are the moral issues such as homosexuality, abortions(murder), same sex marriages, and etc. We must continue to oppose those who support these issues regardless of party affiliation. Pay attention to the video below. You'll notice they're stomping on the cross instead of the old lady. This validates who they really hate. A true Christian has no problem making a stand for Christ, even if they're an elderly woman surrounded by beast of this world. It's amazing how the fruitcakes claim they're exercising their freedom of speech, however they refused to let the old lady exercise hers.......hypocrites. All she did was take a cross and protested quietly.

Lastly, we all fall short of the glory of God. I don't dispute that, but just because we go astray don't mean we're not to be corrected. A true Christian would correct his brother with tough love. We as Christians are so quick to throw love in the equation, but we forget about "TOUGH LOVE". Do we not practice tough love when we chastise our kids? Did not Jesus have to practice tough love when He overthrew tables, beat and drove folks out of the temple? God takes the moral issues very serious, and for us to act as if it's a second class issue is wrong. Jhn 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

BTW, it's not that I try hard to get people to see that Obama has flaws. I inform people about the seriousness of his flaws. All sins are not the same and not all sins carry the same punishment. For example, if someone stole your wallet you'd be highly upset, however you wouldn't wish for them to die as a punishment. If someone sodomized your 10 year old son, or raped your 12 year old daughter you'd wish for that man to die. Why? It's self explanatory. This is how God looks at different sins and He makes this known in the "Old Testament". Homosexuality and murder are very serious sins that upset God to the highest degree. God does not want Christians accepting people who publicly favor these sins. Christians are to be an example for the world, not the other way around.

I love all my peeps and I pray my peeps love me.

Anti proposition 8 protesters harass little old lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8jeJwrbFQ

R B

I try hard to get people to see that Obama has flaws

This is how God looks at different sins and He makes this known in the "Old Testament". Homosexuality and murder are very serious sins that upset God to the highest degree. God does not want Christians accepting people who publicly favor these sins. Christians are to be an example for the world, not the other way around.

It appears that you know more than God. I don’t think anyone in the world can say that they have heard Obama say the he was / is flawless (and nether are you) Regardless of your opinion “He is the Presidentâ€￾ and that’s the long and short of it. Since he is good enough for God to place in office, he should be good enough for you. “Forgive meâ€￾ I forgot that your standards are higher than God’s

Question:

For the past eight years, did you question the leadership of Bush.

All sins are not the same and not all sins carry the same punishment.

That your opinion and not that of the LORD. Sorry to disappoint you, but God judge sin as sin, there is no big sin or little sin in the eyes of God.

Go and study your bible.

Last edited:
R B
Question:

For the past eight years, did you question the leadership of Bush.

All sins are not the same and not all sins carry the same punishment.

That your opinion and not that of the LORD. Sorry to disappoint you, but God judge sin as sin, there is no big sin or little sin in the eyes of God.

Go and study your bible.

FYI, I'm against several things Bush has done while in office. The most important thing is that Bush has never mocked God, His Son, and the word in public. What he does behind closed doors remain to be seen, however he's never done what Obama so foolishly did. No man of God would ever mock our heavenly Father the way Obama so arrogantly did two years ago. If he doesn't change his heart, he might just fit the verse in my SIG. We shall see in the coming years.

BTW, God delivered a special message to Obama and Al Gore by allowing it to snow in the NO, MS, and TX during the week of Obama and Gore's "Global Warming" discussion. People are so ignorant, they actually think they have the power to warm and cool the earth. They actually think God did a poor job of putting the atmosphere together good enough whereby man can't destroy it. John McCain himself bought into this lie of "Global Warming". People are really deceived in this world.:shame:

Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Because it snowed in those three states, you "think" this was a "special message" from God. "Fool" no one ever, said they had the power to warm or cool the earth.

So you don’t think the temperature of the atmosphere has increased or decreased over the years, as a result of pollution in the air.

What did Obama say or do that cause you to have your "draws" all knotted up.

just a thought....

Could all this hatred against Barack come from an unresolved struggle with self-racial hatred? This may not be the case but there are many indicators to support such a claim, only God knows.

There are some african americans (black folks) who inherently believe that we (black folks) are inferior. Those who do are not able to accept or anticipate success within our race. This is a perfect example of a self-induced Stumbling Block. Such are those with NO FAITH..and really do not believe:

1 John 4:4. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Because it snowed in those three states, you "think" this was a "special message" from God. "Fool" no one ever, said they had the power to warm or cool the earth.

My point was there is no such thing as "Global Warming" and you'd have to be an idiot to believe such a lie. None of these clowns can point to a verse in the bible that states man will pollute the earth so bad it will destroy God's atmosphere.:retard:

So you don’t think the temperature of the atmosphere has increased or decreased over the years, as a result of pollution in the air.

Man is not intelligent enough to make a scratch in God's creation. I will show you how ignorant man is to the knowledge of God. I will use a God fearing man to support my case in showing how God can truly embarrass men who know nothing at all. We are all familiar with the story of Job. What gets me so excited about this story is when God arrives on the scene and ask Job why is he listening to his idiot friends. God then ask Job to stand up like a man and answer questions about Astronomy, Geometry, Meteorology, Zoology, and etc. I love Job's answer to God at the end because it showed how ignorant man is compared to the knowledge of God. What's my point? Job Chapters 38-42 proves there is no "Global Warming". After reading these Chapters, you'd have to be a complete idiot to buy into the "Global Warming" foolishness that's supported by Gore, McCain, Obama, and others.........absolute idiot.

Last edited:
God's first set of questions to Job...........

Job 38:4 Where wast thou(JOB) when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou(JOB) hast understanding.

Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou(JOB) knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Job 38:8 Or [who] shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, [as if] it had issued out of the womb?

Job 38:9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

Job 38:10 And brake up for it my decreed [place], and set bars and doors,

Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

Job 38:12 Hast thou(JOB) commanded the morning since thy days; [and] caused the dayspring to know his place;

Job 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

Last edited:
Job 38:14 It is turned as clay [to] the seal; and they stand as a garment.

Job 38:15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

Job 38:16 Hast thou(JOB) entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou(JOB) walked in the search of the depth?

Job 38:17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee(JOB)? or hast thou(JOB) seen the doors of the shadow of death?

Job 38:18 Hast thou(JOB) perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou(JOB) knowest it all.:lmao:

Job 38:19 Where [is] the way [where] light dwelleth? and [as for] darkness, where [is] the place thereof,

Job 38:20 That thou(JOB) shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou(JOB) shouldest know the paths [to] the house thereof?

Job 38:21 Knowest thou(JOB) [it], because thou(JOB) wast then born? or [because] the number of thy(JOB'S) days [is] great?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Job's reply to God is..............

Job 40:1 Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,

Job 40:2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct [him]? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.

Job 40:3 Then Job answered the LORD, and said,

Job 40:4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.

Job 40:5 Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.

You would have to be a complete idiot to believe that man made factories can cause "Global Warming". Job couldn't answer not one question God asked him. Why? Man is too ignorant and they lack the knowledge and language of God and the angels. In other words, they don't know a d@** thing because their elevator don't go that high. Some people refuse to use common sense by going to the word of God. It's a shame Americans can't see that Al Gore is robbing them with a BS lie of "Global Warming".

Are you saying that all the various types of pollutants being released in the air have not had an affect on the Atmosphere or Earth? Not only has the pollutions from various sources has an effect so does sin. It’s interesting that year after year scientist has recorded the temperature of the earth and atmosphere and has proven that because of various pollutants the earth has become warmer.

Does the bible say “Global Warmingâ€￾ perhaps not in those exact words, however Romans 8:22 speaks of the entire creation “groaningâ€￾ as a woman in labor. Why, because of the condition of the world as a result of the activities (Pollution, Sin) of mankind.

It called bible exegesis

Royal Blue is a walking, talking, bumbling idiot! :lol: If Jesus showed up today, Blue wouldn't even know it! :shame:

His view of spirituality and the bible is so skewed that it's darn near impossible to bring him back to rationale thinking.

All of this in God's name! :shame: I don't think God needs people like this to so lie and speak on his behalf. Just open up the good book and be done with it! :nod:

Okay..now proceed forth with the banter!

Are you saying that all the various types of pollutants being released in the air have not had an affect on the Atmosphere or Earth? Not only has the pollutions from various sources has an effect so does sin. It’s interesting that year after year scientist has recorded the temperature of the earth and atmosphere and has proven that because of various pollutants the earth has become warmer.

Does the bible say “Global Warmingâ€￾ perhaps not in those exact words, however Romans 8:22 speaks of the entire creation “groaningâ€￾ as a woman in labor. Why, because of the condition of the world as a result of the activities (Pollution, Sin) of mankind.

It called bible exegesis

I'm not so sure either dr. that the rise in temperature of the earth is the result of pollution or global warming...I think its more of a result of God's plan for the end times prophecy. Sure it looks like there is a relationship, but if the world stopped producing pollution today, as a christian, you think the world would be able to last longer than God had already designed?

I'm not really up on all of the exegesis(pl), but I just dont belive we have the power to do anything without God controling it all.

I'm not so sure either dr. that the rise in temperature of the earth is the result of pollution or global warming...I think its more of a result of God's plan for the end times prophecy. Sure it looks like there is a relationship, but if the world stopped producing pollution today, as a christian, you think the world would be able to last longer than God had already designed?

I'm not really up on all of the exegesis(pl), but I just dont belive we have the power to do anything without God controling it all.

I agree, all work of man (good, bad or otherwise) are just tools and/or instruments that God uses to do his will. To this end, we must realized that any problem we have, we must first seek God for the solution.

Good day and God Bless

Back