True Black Christians stand with Christ.....

jag & Apaquelypse

It's called the permissive will of God, this is part of God's "Character" where he may not want something to happen, but he will allow it to happen.

You are both correct, but it a result of mankind. God’s creation was designed to work in harmony (balance) in which allowed us to live a healthy life (grass, trees, water etc) are slowly being destroyed have been destroyed by mankind. The plants are designed taken in Carbon Monoxide or Carbon Dioxide (forgot which one) and to give off Oxygen. Most it has been proven that the earth has less oxygen and other elements to sustain life than it had 25, 50, 100 or 200 years ago. It has been proven that the Polar Ice is slowly melting and causing the seas / oceans to rise "ice melts when it heated" and the forest's around the world as a result of the ozone and other chemical being released in the air.

All of this supports Peter is discussing in 2 Peter 3:10; 12

Have you ever seen what “Acid Rainâ€￾ does to the paint on a vehicle, just think, what it’s doing to the atmosphere, water, soil and other parts of the creation.

I'm not so sure either dr. that the rise in temperature of the earth is the result of pollution or global warming...I think its more of a result of God's plan for the end times prophecy. Sure it looks like there is a relationship, but if the world stopped producing pollution today, as a christian, you think the world would be able to last longer than God had already designed?

I'm not really up on all of the exegesis(pl), but I just dont belive we have the power to do anything without God controling it all.

Apaquelypse, there is no rise in temperature of the earth and I'll post the facts so you can see for yourself. The problem with most people is that they believe most of the BS that's reported on the news without researching the facts for themselves. When I read the questions that God asked Job and he so miserably failed to answer, it enlightened me to how ignorant we really are when it comes to the knowledge of God. It enlightened me of how incapable man really is in this life. Think about it! We can't even cure the common cold and yet we think we can pour billions into the United Nations to fix God's atmosphere.:retard: Who the he// are we to say God didn't plan for our pollution?

If you really want an in depth understanding of the ways of God, then read Job chapter 12. It's an eye opener for our nations current status in the world. I'll post a couple of verses that further prove there is no "Global Warming".

Global warming or cooling?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=257DedNbbf0

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Job 12:14 Behold, he breaketh down, and it cannot be built again: he shutteth up a man, and there can be no opening.

Job 12:15 Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.

Ecc 3:11 He hath made every [thing] beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Ecc 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth [it], that [men] should fear before him.

If the earth is not becoming warmer, then explain why the Arctic Ice, perennial sea ice is melting and Icebergs are melting and this can be supported by satellite images, The US Polar Science Center, National Snow and Ice Data Center, in Boulder various research centers from all countries.

This is due to Global Warming "Greenhouse"

DH,

It's clear that you choose to listen to man and not the word of God. I've posted scripture that clearly state there is no man made "Global Warming". I've posted a video showing factual data that the earth is cooling. I've posted several verses proving that man is not intelligent enough to damage God's creation. I've finally come to the conclusion that you're not a believer in God because if you were, then you would believe the scripture. Don't be foolish by believing the lies of man or you'll continue to stay lost. I'm praying for your lost soul.

R B

You are acting as if this is the first time it has snowed in certain cities in the U S.

The word of God does not say that the Earth is "cooling" post the scripture. If it’s getting cooler, please explain why and how the amount of Polar Ice is shrinking. According to the laws of nature, physics and chemistry and related sciences, this can occur only when the atmosphere or the earth’s surface become warmer.

If the earth is becoming cooler as "you say" please explain, why some biological life lives and reproduces in the Arctic and the deeper parts of the oceans are declining. There are a number of “Factsâ€￾ that I can produce that proves your comment / opinion as being incorrect.

Warming Climate Signals Big Changes for Ski Areas, Says New Colorado Study

http://www.colorado.edu/news/r/94f39ba2df34cbd6a0bab5581c4d4dfd.html

Last edited:
DH,

You are not a believer of the word because if you were, you'd have no problem agreeing with the verses below. I could care less if you agree with me or not, however every Christian should agree with the word. Secondly, you don't look to man for answers, you look to God. Did you not learn from Job?

Job 12:14 Behold, he breaketh down, and it cannot be built again: he shutteth up a man, and there can be no opening.

Job 12:15 Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.

Ecc 3:11 He hath made every [thing] beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Ecc 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth [it], that [men] should fear before him.

R B

My profession is not that of a Climatologist or Meteorologist neither have I spent years of studying the atmosphere of climate conditions around the word and neither has you. Therefore, instead of speculating I just contacted The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is a federal agency focused on the condition of the oceans and the atmosphere.

Lets hear from the experts, this reply is from Bruce Bauer, Data Manager, NOAA Paleoclimatology Program.

His reply:

Dear Bill,

You are correct, the Earth's climate has definitely warmed over the
period of instrumental record (last 150 years). NOAA's data averaged
over the whole globe can be found here:

http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/anomalies/anomalies.html

These are global yearly averages, and the warming of 0.5C (or 0.9F) is
clearly evident. Cold winter weather events still occur, such as the
recent Las Vegas snowfall, but the climate temperature trend is upward.
The only known causes of climate change which can act over human
lifetimes are solar intensity changes, volcanic eruptions, and
atmospheric greenhouse gas concentration changes. Humans affect
greenhouse gases (mostly carbon dioxide), while the other two are
natural. Greenhouse gases continue to rise as humans burn more fuel,
making greenhouse gases the largest contributor to the measured warming.

You can download the Nobel prize winning IPCC climate report, "The AR4
Synthesis Report, Summary for Policymakers", here:

http://www.ipcc.ch/

It is 18 pages including lots of figures. One can become very
knowledgeable on climate change in less than an hour by reading this
report!

Comments from NASA

http://www.nasa.gov/worldbook/global_warming_worldbook.html

Last edited:
R B

My profession is not that of a Climatologist or Meteorologist neither have I spent years of studying the atmosphere of climate conditions around the word and neither has you. Therefore, instead of speculating I just contacted The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is a federal agency focused on the condition of the oceans and the atmosphere.

Lets hear from the experts, this reply is from Bruce Bauer, Data Manager, NOAA Paleoclimatology Program.

His reply:

Dear Bill,

report!

Comments from NASA

Thanks Dr H..

Ain't nothing like Good Ole Data. However, just like the Bible is rich in Facts/Data, many find their own strange interpretations.

Good Day and God Bless.

I guess RB will be arguing that the dinosaurs (fossils) are millions of years old, evolution and the three wise men. Since he has already denied the virgin birth.

R B

His reply:

Dear Bill,

report!

Comments from NASA

DH,

Thanks for proving my point! You value the knowledge of men more than God's. If being deceived by man is what you like, then I love it. Amazing! You actually think man made pollution can actually harm God's atmosphere. The same God that created man and the earth itself.....wow! You're not a believer.

Oh I agree with the scriptures. It’s your interpretations of the scriptures that I disagree with. What does those scriptures have to do with global warming, are you suffering from chronic dyslexia?

You have failed to post one scripture you posted discusses the idea / concept of Global Warming or Cooling.

Negative, read the data, what was proven is that you are incorrect (period). The point is not whether I value man’s opinion over God’s. The fact is that you started a topic and attempted to justify your comment using bible scriptures. However, you are posting scriptures that do not support your comments. And the bible does not discuss “Global Warming or Coolingâ€￾ therefore; I just used the most reliable source of information.

It has been proven, time and time again that pollutants has an effect on the atmosphere. Would you care to explain why those those entire event that I pointed out are happening, such as the reduction in the size of Polar Ice, The U S Coast Guard “Ice in the Artic is thinner than usualâ€￾

So what you are saying that the climate has remained the same since God created the world and it will continue to remain the same.

What you are saying is that it's ok to trust an articel from YOUTUBE or Murray, rather than an expert in the field. Now that makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
And the bible does not discuss “Global Warming or Coolingâ€￾ therefore; I just used the most reliable source of information.

Thanks for proving my point again! You clearly stated your "MOST RELIABLE SOURCE" is from man instead of God. Wow! You're a very misguided fart passing in the wind.

DH stated............

You have failed to post one scripture you posted discusses the idea / concept of Global Warming or Cooling.

Are you that blind whereby you can't comprehend "WHATSOEVER" God doeth? Can you not comprehend the words "Nothing" or "Nor Any Thing"? That means that not even man made pollutions can be put to God's atmosphere, nor can man made pollutions take from the atmosphere. Why? God knew what we would do before we even did it, therefore He accounted for our pollution. He started it(life), created it(Everything) , controls it(Everything), and is going to end it(This World). There is no "Man Made Global Warming".......it's impossible. What part of those words don't you understand?

What did man do to this earth to bring about the "ICE AGE"? I bet you think man made pollutions can stop the earth from rotating on its axis.......don't you.:retard:

R B

Son, you are slowly sinking, your credibility is shot. Don’t make an attempt to use some type of reverse “Psychology†by trying to change the subject by saying “ I am going to see if Dr. H believe man of God†you started the subject and it was proven to be a lie “which is one of your trademarksâ€

And the sad part is you are attempting to use Ecclesiastes 3:14 to support your comment. This particular verse does not support your comment. I have told you a “thousand times†that you just cannot find a scripture and say “This is it†you have to go back to the previous verses and if necessary the following verses. In a nut shell you have to include 14 & 15 because they are considered one verse and the only thing those verses are teaching is:

Solomon is describing God's plans and how we should respond, considering our inability to comprehend them (God’s Plans) fully. The NT cross-reference is Acts 15:18, meaning that God has a plan and it is known to Him before the beginning of time. But He has given us a “peek†into His plan through the bible. Other scriptures that support, what was stated are Matthew 16:27; 2 Corinthians 5:9, 10; Revelation 20:11-15.

In a nut shell

This scripture is dealing with our salvation and God’s plan. Please be reminded that every scripture has a supporting scripture and every scripture does not apply to every situation, it’s called biblical exegesis and hermeneutics (the message).

You're a very misguided fart passing in the wind. :)

You are just jealous and insecure, because I as well as others have been able to refute (proven biblically) 99.999% of your comments are incorrect.

God does not address every issue; he is more concerned with our salvation than global warming or cooling.

How do I know this 2 Peter 1:3

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge epignosis ("full knowledge") of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.

"Life and godliness" is a hendiadys meaning "a godly life. God has provided the resources to us through full knowledge (2) of Jesus Christ, through a relationship with Him (Phil. 4:13; Col.2:9-10; 2 Tim. 1:7).

Do you understand the word hendiadys, without going to a dictionary?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
DH,

You're not a believer of the word, therefore you're not a man of God. Your very own words stated you rely on man's information instead of God's. I don't call that reverse “Psychologyâ€￾, it's a fact. A true believer would never make a statement discrediting God's word.......you did. The verses I posted clearly stated man can't harm "WHATSOEVER" God doeth. A true Christian would believe the word and move on, however you chose to challenge the word. Not only did you challenge the word, but you insulted God's intelligence as if He didn't account for man's pollution before He created the atmosphere. I'm beginning to wonder if there's a valid reason as to why you can't hear and see the simplicity in the word. Maybe the verses below fit your personality quite well.

Jhn 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word.

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jhn 8:45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not.

Jhn 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

Do you hear God's word, or do you hear the word of man?

RB

Stop lying, I did not say “I trust man over God†talking about discrediting God’s word, you are the one that denied the virgin birth. And you have proven over and over again that you do not understand the bible. It’s so sad how you continue to post comments and after you are proven incorrect; you attempt to change the focus of the conversation. Its’ sad that you said “that you are a college graduate†and still cannot read and comprehend. As I said that that particular scripture has nothing to do with Global Warming or cooling, ask any minister. Better yet, have your wife, since she works at VANDY, to take the scripture to their School of Theology and ask them to explain it.

However, you have failed to justify why the Polar Snow is decreasing. If what you said is true about the earth is becoming cooler, then explain the information supplied by NOAA. If what you are saying is true, there would be an increase in the amount of snowfall and ice in the arctic, but statistics has proven it’s on the decline. And if the earth was becoming cooler mean that the oceans are becoming cooler, that’s not true because the fishing industry has already stated that the annual catch of certain species that live in cold water is becoming scarce and it’s due to pollution and the increase in the water temperature.

So what you are saying is that none of the pollution from mankind has hand an effect on God’s creation. Be reminded that includes all that is spoken of in Genesis 1:3-27.

Why were certain herbicides, pesticides and other chemicals banned from Agriculture use? Ask the Vietnam Veterans about Agent Orange.

Can you explain why women are having miscarriages after being exposed to certain chemicals? Why people are dying of cancer because were working in the Coal Mines (Black Long) or why individuals living close to high voltage transmission lines have a higher rate of cancer than those not living in the same area. Or why parts of Hiroshima (Atomic Bomb) remain contaminated and inhabitable? Can you explain the reason why there is a thin greasy film on most vehicles after it rains especially those vehicles located in the more industrialized states (Acid Rain).

Like I said you are only attempting to divert the attention from your foolish statements.

Yes, God created “everything†perfect, however that does not mean that it is perfect now, including man and the earth. In fact I posted a scripture earlier that proves God’s point about the earth.

I realize that you are lanthanō to certain things and spend too much time on YouTube. After contacting the National Institute of Health concerning the impact of environmental condition on the health of individuals this was their reply.

As I previously stated I am not an expert, so lets see what the experts from the National Institute of Health have to say about the environment and individuals health. Remember, all the polluntants are being released in the air, ground water, acid rain, etc, etc. Pay particular attention to "ozone, lead and mercury" these elements are being released in the air from various manfacturing plants.

Dear Bill:

Thank you for writing to NIH INFO. Please take a look at the website for our National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences at:

www.niehs.nih.gov/, as the institute addresses a number of environmental issues, such as pollutants.

You might also visit the Environmental Protection Agency online at:

www.epa.gov <http://www.epa.gov/> .

Please let us know if we can assist further.

NIH Information Staff - code J
National Institutes of Health
Office of Communications and Public Liaison
9000 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, Maryland 20892

Last edited:
God does not address every issue;

Mar 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

And the bible does not discuss “Global Warming or Cooling” therefore; I just used the most reliable source of information.

Ecc 1:4 [One] generation passeth away, and [another] generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Ecc 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

Ecc 1:6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

Ecc 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea [is] not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Ecc 1:8 All things [are] full of labour; man cannot utter [it]: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.

Ecc 1:10 Is there [any] thing whereof it may be said, See, this [is] new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

you are the one that denied the virgin birth.

If I ever made such a statement, then surely you can post for the board to see. You can't because you're a liar.

Again, you're not a believer in the word because you deny God's power to keep man's pollution from destroying the earth. You don't believe that God accounted for our pollution before He placed us here on earth. The reason you don't believe is because you're not of God.

If I ever made such a statement, then surely you can post for the board to see. You can't because you're a liar.

Son, I know you are confused and there are times that you do not remember your comments. Did you make the following comment, taken from post number (s) 82 and 84, topic “The truth about easterâ€￾

In your own words:

Yes, Jesus was with God in the beginning because God created Christ....."

The truth is, when you said that God created Christ, you automatically denied the Virgin Birth.

I questioned you several time about your belief in the virgin birth, but you refuse to answer my questions. During the same topic, you mentioned that God created different races, when the bible only talks about the Human Race and that Cain married some one of a different race and that there were men on earth before Adam. And God created Satan a "Snake"

Re-read your statement above you said “Jesus was with God in the beginning because God created Christâ€￾ Again, you denying that you made this statement?

Your Creditability and honesty is "shot"

Last edited:
I love when people take abnormally cold weather as a sign of no global warming. They key word here is abnormal. The earth is not some simple system. Global warming is about an overall warming of the earth but the effects do not have to always be higher temperatures in all places. Due to increased heat in one place a weather pattern can change in another place and may trigger cold weather at odd times or in odd places. You really have to take a look at the bigger system before spouting off about it. The earth will balance itself. The question is whether we can survive the process.

You really have to take a look at the bigger system before spouting off about it.

I completely agree and that bigger system is God. He's the one who created the system and we as humans can't explain how He did it. If this be the case, then we must look to the creator instead of men who are clueless. Mother nature is controlled by God and the master key belongs to Him. Why would any Christian think man has the power to damage mother nature? The only thing man can harm is themselves or other creatures. Having said that, they can't do that either if God doesn't will it, therefore man is helpless.

Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, [and] hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Prince

I agree that’s why I consulted the experts instead of making an assumption. NOAA and other organizations have various types of monitors placed in hundreds of locations and the final result is after 150 years of studying the weather. Their information is based on several factors and one indicator is the melting of Polar Ice, where the normal temperature is sub-zero. And when you have snow and ice beginning a slow melting process that an indication the weather is becoming warmer. That’s no difference than placing a pan of how water in refrigerator freezer the more warm water placed in the freezer the warmer it becomes or the closer the water is placed near the ice the ice slowly began to melt. Therefore, the conclusion is the earth’s surface and atmosphere is slowly becoming warmer.

RB, all an individual has to do is remove his head from the sand and realize that mankind has caused considerable damage to the earth. So you are saying that its ok to consume products produced at “Three Mile Island, Nagasaki and Hiroshima†try is and see what happens. After Adam sinned, the world began to deteriorate that’s what Romans 8:22 is talking about.

You live near Nashville, do you recall last year in the Tennessean, there was an article about contaminated water well in Dickson TN., and this was due to various toxicants being illegal dumped. As a result of this women and women in the community had an unusual high rate of cancer and the ground had an unusual texture and smell?

I know this is true, because I know personally know this family and has a friend that work with the EPA and the TN. Department of Environment.

Take a moment and read these article, then try telling me that pollutants does not have an effect on God’s creation (Land and People)

The Holt family members are riddled with cancer and other illnesses. Contamination from the local county landfill is the chief suspect behind their illnesses.

http://www.ejrc.cau.edu/DicksonArticleRDB.html

Test results from the Harry Holt well in October 9, 2000 registered a whopping 120 ppb
TCE and a second test on October 25, 2000 registered 145 ppb—24 times and 29 times,
respectively, higher than the Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) of 5ppb set by the
federal EPA. It was only after the extremely high TCE levels in 2000 that a Dickson
County Landfill official visited the Holt family home informing them that their wells
were unsafe…..

http://www.ejrc.cau.edu/Dickson_TN-2_Step.pdf

[Sheila Holt-Orsted ] She has had cervical polyps. Another of her daughters, Holt-Orsted's sister, has had colon polyps. Three of Holt-Orsted's cousins have had cancer. Her aunt next door has had cancer. Her aunt across the street has had chemotherapy for a bone disease. Her uncle died of Hodgkin's disease. Her daughter, 12-year-old Jasmine, has a speech defect.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp- dyn/content/article/2007/03/19/AR2007031901559.html

http://www.tceblog.com/posts/1206101184.shtml

http://www.injuryboard.com/topic/dickson-county-tennessee.aspx

After reading those articles “If you did†can you honestly say, that man has not damaged the earth via pollution?

RB, you failed to respond to my question about the virgin birth. Did you make that comment or not?

The truth is, when you said that God created Christ, you automatically denied the Virgin Birth.[/U]

The truth is you lied by saying I denied the virgin birth. I never made such a statement and you totally twisted my statement because you're a liar. Not only did you twist my statement, but you insulted God by stating your most reliable source is from man. It's clear that you're not a believer because if you were, you'd believe God's firmament is good enough to protect mankind from human pollution.

Did you receive your doctorate in lying because you do it so well?:lecture:

I completely agree and that bigger system is God. He's the one who created the system and we as humans can't explain how He did it. If this be the case, then we must look to the creator instead of men who are clueless. Mother nature is controlled by God and the master key belongs to Him. Why would any Christian think man has the power to damage mother nature? The only thing man can harm is themselves or other creatures. Having said that, they can't do that either if God doesn't will it, therefore man is helpless.

Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, [and] hangeth the earth upon nothing.

This is beyond sad. Dr. H. did a nice job of demonstrating where man has already damaged mother nature.

However you've just made every argument you have made so far moot. You said man can't harm himself unless God wills it. So then what is your point in ranting about Obama or global warming or any other issue. According to your statement nothing that has happened can cause any harm unless it is God's will....and we want His will to be done correct? Therefore you are wasting your breath ranting about something you can't control.

Back