True Black Christians stand with Christ.....

Black Christian Against Obama(VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtsJ0AQjs3E

Biblical Numerics

No. Meaning

1 Unity; New beginnings
2 Union; Division; Wittnessing
3 Divine completeness and perfection
4 Creation; The world; Creative works
5 Grace; God's goodness; Pentatuech (first five books)
6 Weakness of man; Manifestation of sin ; Evils of Satan
7 Resurrection; Spiritual completeness; Fathers perfection
8 New birth; New beginnings
9 Fruit of the spirit; Divine completeness from the Father
10 Testimony; Law and responsiblity
11 Disorder and judgement
12 Governmental perfection
13 Apostacy; depravity and rebellion
14 Deliverance; Salvation
15 Rest
16 Love
17 Victory
18 Bondage
44 Judgement of the World

http://www.asis.com/users/stag/numbtabl.html

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
..............instead of America's first black president...

True American CHRISTIANS of any color stand behind America's first black president in prayerful support that he will hear the voice of God, seek the wisdom of God, choose godly staff members, and make wise decisions. Period.

True American CHRISTIANS of any color stand behind America's first black president in prayerful support that he will hear the voice of God, seek the wisdom of God, choose godly staff members, and make wise decisions. Period.

I believe Christians of any race would pray this praryer for any president of any race.

True Black Christians stand with Christ..... ..............instead of America's first black president.

What's your point and perhaps I am misunderstanding your comment. But if I am reading this correctly "Black Christians does not support Obama"

I just pray that God's will be done, however many so called Christians wish "THEIR" will be done. I pray Obama will do as scripture states and "TRUST IN THE LORD and PUT GOD FIRST IN EVERYTHING HE DOES".....including policy. Obama has clearly stated that he does not want to include God in public policy, therefore he does not have my support, however I will continue to pray that God's will be done. True Christians stand boldly on the "Solid Rock" which is to say Christ.
It appears that many so called Christians have left the "Solid Rock" and chased their own worldly dreams. I pray they too reap what they sow....that's biblical.

Royal Blue,

What troubles me is that you have a Black man, who's been married to the same woman for 17 years, has two, lovely children, quite accomplished, and is a church goer. You can't accept that fact, with the white woman in your avatar. When are you going to let the great white father's hand go? You remind me of a house ni99er, saying to "massa," 'We's sick boss!"

Your brand of Christianity is False...

I pray Obama will do as scripture states and "TRUST IN THE LORD and PUT GOD FIRST IN EVERYTHING HE DOES".....including policy.

I agree 100%, because if he doesn't we might:

1. Get in a costly war based on lies
2. End up with a devastated economy
3. Imprison people without Just Cause
4. Offer no real leadership in the time of troubles

If such happens, it reflects a form of leadership not supported by God or subjected to God's Judgement.

hummm...

Mr. Royal Blue, from the looks of thing, You (and we) should have offered this prayer for the Bush administration, eight years ago!

I agree 100%, because if he doesn't we might:

1. Get in a costly war based on lies
2. End up with a devastated economy
3. Imprison people without Just Cause
4. Offer no real leadership in the time of troubles

If such happens, it reflects a form of leadership not supported by God or subjected to God's Judgement.

hummm...

Mr. Royal Blue, from the looks of thing, You (and we) should have offered this prayer for the Bush administration, eight years ago!
Co-sign:)

Royal Blue, you need to pray before posting all this negativity about the man God allowed to be president. Maybe God knows something that you don't about Obama. Why keep bashing him now after the fact?:noidea:

Sad thing is, as a christian, you've completely discredited yourself on this message board as being an effective witness for Christ, with almost all of your posts. You want to win arguements, not souls.

Sometimes I'm like why are you even here?:( rhetorical question...(don't copy/paste half the NT)

Obama Mocks And Misinterprets Bible(VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohBo_Czgfbk

It's a shame that people who claim to be Christians don't know when a man is mocking the word of God. It's sad that people who claim to be Christians hear a man mocking God and choose to turn the other cheek. This man boldly discredited the word of God, and so called Christians chose to give the man a pass. The so called Christians chose a man who openly mocked God and His laws. How can you be a true Christian and not know when a man openly mocks God and His word? I thank God that He can see through every fake Christian.

Sad thing is, as a christian, you've completely discredited yourself on this message board as being an effective witness for Christ, with almost all of your posts. You want to win arguements, not souls.

Sometimes I'm like why are you even here?:( rhetorical question...(don't copy/paste half the NT)

As Christians, all that we do should be to EDIFY (build up the body of Christ). To edify oneself or sow the seeds of discord, only serves the goal of Satan. Satan's goal is for us to do all else (other than edification) to the detriment of doing nothing to promote to cause of Christ.

:kaioken:Some have fallen into this trap and are being PIMPED by Satan for the reward of "frustrating the masses" (sowing discord).:kaioken:

2 Timothy 3:13. But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

As Christians, all that we do should be to EDIFY (build up the body of Christ). To edify oneself or sow the seeds of discord, only serves the goal of Satan. Satan's goal is for us to do all else (other than edification) to the detriment of doing nothing to promote to cause of Christ.

:kaioken:Some have fallen into this trap and are being PIMPED by Satan for the reward of "frustrating the masses" (sowing discord).:kaioken:

2 Timothy 3:13. But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Obama is an idiot that mocked God and His holy word. If you want to kiss his butt, then by all means do a good job. I and any true Christian would be a fool to ignore the blasphemy he committed against our heavenly Father. This man clearly mocked the word of God and it's a shame so called Christians aren't enraged. It's too bad you can't see that you've sacrificed your moral values for an idiot who boldly spoke against God. Are you and others that blind? I got news for you, God can see right through your heart and He knows why you chose Obama and his Satanic views. Has anyone ever told you that you can't serve two masters? You can't serve Obama and Christ.

If you continue down this destructive path, I pray the Christian words below will comfort you on the Lord's Day.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Obama is an idiot that mocked God and His holy word. If you want to kiss his butt, then by all means do a good job.

Thanks brother for your concern for our well being. It is really thoughtful of you to be in constant worry of our pending doom of deception. However, we do not believe that Barack is Jesus and we have never stated and do not blindly follow him as our spiritual leader. Jesus is our Lord, not Obama. We voted for Obama and prayed for him. Since it was God’s WILL that he will be our next President, we have faith the OUR God will Judge him as a righteous God Should. We are confident that our God can do a better Job of judging Obama than we can.

Again, Christ is our Spiritual Leader, not Obama, Jim Jones or Roger Christopherson. We fear not Obama, we fear God. Just as Peter (Acts 5:29), we know that "We ought to obey God rather than men".

Mr. Royal Blue, you are a fearless man, I could not be so careless to call someone an Idiot (who power/authority is ordain by God)....

Romans 13
1. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4. For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Thanks brother for your concern for our well being. It is really thoughtful of you to be in constant worry of our pending doom of deception. However, we do not believe that Barack is Jesus and we have never stated and do not blindly follow him as our spiritual leader. Jesus is our Lord, not Obama. We voted for Obama and prayed for him. Since it was God’s WILL that he will be our next President, we have faith the OUR God will Judge him as a righteous God Should. We are confident that our God can do a better Job of judging Obama than we can.

Again, Christ is our Spiritual Leader, not Obama, Jim Jones or Roger Christopherson. We fear not Obama, we fear God. Just as Peter (Acts 5:29), we know that "We ought to obey God rather than men".

Mr. Royal Blue, you are a fearless man, I could not be so careless to call someone an Idiot (who power/authority is ordain by God)....

Romans 13
1. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4. For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

God knows your heart and just because God ordained Obama doesn't mean you should support this Godless person. King Neb was also ordained by God, however the three Hebrew boys did not support him. Saul was also ordained and anointed by God, however God cut his blessings off from Saul and killed him. Why? He refused to do things God's way and took God out of the equation......like Obama.

I'm not afraid to warn the people when one has abandoned Christ. God gave me a brain and the ability to use common sense. I've never been biased towards anyone when it comes to "CHRISTIANITY". My wife and parents can assure many of this fact. They know their opinions mean nothing to me when it comes to moral values. Whenever an issue arises and a solution is needed, I go to the book. They can sit and play games and let things pass, however they know they'll get more than an ear full from me if the solution is not a Godly solution. I would hope they'd do the same for me if I went astray from God's word.......that's love.

Lastly, I don't know why Obama hates God, but if he doesn't come around, then he too will get what he righteously deserve. I pray this man will morally seek God's advice instead of the world's. An enemy of God's is an enemy of mine regardless of association......family included.

God knows your heart and just because God ordained Obama doesn't mean you should support this Godless person. King Neb was also ordained by God, however the three Hebrew boys did not support him. Saul was also ordained and anointed by God, however God cut his blessings off from Saul and killed him. Why? He refused to do things God's way and took God out of the equation......like Obama.

Your thesis is flawed in that you assume that to support a God Given worldly leader is synonymous with following that leader’s religious views.

On earth we are to "Render therefore unto Caesar (the world) the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's" (Matthew 22:21). Barack is an instrument God has chosen to be President, a leader within a corrupt world. I have never heard anyone say that they will support Barack Obama religious views; No man on earth deserves such allegiance or following. However, in following the Biblical example of Daniel, the three Hebrew boys and Joseph, we should support all efforts of our God given leader to the benefit of the people God has chosen him to lead. To do otherwise is to reject the will of God. None of these Guys (Daniel, the three Hebrew boys and Joseph) complained or criticize the leader God put in place; their impact was reflected in the life they lived within their leader’s administration.

I admonish you to follow the examples of Daniel, the Three Hebrew Boys and Joseph. They affected change by living a holy life within a Godless administration and left the Judging to God. If you choose not to follow my advice or that of others, it is my hope you don't reject God's instruction:

1 Peter 2:13-17
13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king (or President).

Good day and God Bless

RB

Speaking of Christmas, if I recall the JW does not celebrate Christmas as does many other religions. And it not that they do not believe in the Christ, they just do not celebrate holidays.

According to your comment “God ordainedâ€￾ Obama.

In my opinion “If he’s ok with God, then he ok with meâ€￾ God allows all leaders to win their election, they are there for a particular reason and we do not know why. But, God’s wisdom is beyond our understanding and Obama is there because that’s who God put in place. So its you either live with it or you can challenge God.

Obama is an idiot that mocked God and His holy word. If you want to kiss his butt, then by all means do a good job. I and any true Christian would be a fool to ignore the blasphemy he committed against our heavenly Father. This man clearly mocked the word of God and it's a shame so called Christians aren't enraged. It's too bad you can't see that you've sacrificed your moral values for an idiot who boldly spoke against God. Are you and others that blind? I got news for you, God can see right through your heart and He knows why you chose Obama and his Satanic views. Has anyone ever told you that you can't serve two masters? You can't serve Obama and Christ.

I am normally pretty calm about these things...BUT NOW I AM SCREAMING.
:flamethro
Whether or not I voted for him, Barack Obama is the President-elect. The voting citizens of the USA made that choice. Now, as a Christian, I have to believe not only that God sets up one and takes down another for his own purposes but that He holds the kings (and presidents, prime ministers, etc.) hearts in His hand. Furthermore, if I believe anything about people is that they can change. So, I pray to the Lord of the harvest to send more laborers into to harvest to affect change in people - including the likes of Barack Obama. That is not radical theology; that's just what it means to be in the kingdom of God.

If you believe those things, then pray with me for Barack Obama and his constituency. If you don't believe those things, then go into your prayer closet and ask God for His direction and come back here and tell me how far off I am.

:flamethro
Now that I am calm again, let me add the text of this document. It is from Pastor David Whitten who is a Southern Baptist, staunch Republican, Caucasion who DID NOT vote for Obama.

10 Ways to Pray for Our New President
(From Pastor David Whitten of FishHawk Fellowship. This document is a compilation of my own thoughts as well as those from Richard Land, President of The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission and J. Lee Grady, editor of Charisma magazine.)

On Sunday, November 4th, I preached a message on the Christian’s responsibility in government. I began that message with a plea for us to pray for all of our leaders regardless of whether or not we voted for them. Since God is the creator of government, then those in government both need and deserve our prayers. Use this document as a prayer guide and let’s get started, because as Richard Land recently said, “Barack Obama faces a breathtaking array of challenges and choices in the days ahead. This is the time for Christians to begin praying in earnest for our new President. There is no time to lose.â€￾

1. Pray for the President’s protection. Unfortunately, many people in our society will be unwilling to accept Mr. Obama’s election and give him the respect and honor due anyone in that high office. Failure in this responsibility is disobedience to a clear biblical command (Romans 13:1-7). As Christians, we need to pray for our President’s safety and that those who might wish to harm him will be rendered powerless in the name of Jesus.
  2. Pray for the President’s Family. Without a doubt, the entire Obama family will face new challenges and pressures as they transition into the White House. Ask God to protect them, give them joy in their family life, and hold them close together. We must always remember that Mr. Obama is not only a politician but also a husband and a father.
  3. Pray that Mr. Obama will govern with God’s wisdom. The Bible tells us that God rewarded Solomon because he asked for wisdom in knowing how to govern and how to distinguish between right and wrong (1 Kings 3:4-14). We can ask God to give our President the same grace and that Mr. Obama will order his priorities like that.
  4. Ask God to keep our President humble. Throughout the history of mankind, many great leaders became corrupt after attaining high offices or achieving great victories. That fatal attraction of fame, wealth and power proved irresistible. The only thing that will guard a man or woman from this pitfall is humility (Proverbs 11:2). May God keep President Obama humble and free from the curse of pride.
  5. Pray for wise and righteous advisors to surround him. The Bible teaches us in Proverbs 15:22 that, “Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed.â€￾ Even the best leaders have failed because they trusted the wrong people. Let’s pray that Mr. Obama will not select his counselors based on party, race, pedigree, or political cronyism but on godly character and proven wisdom.
  6. Ask for the spirit of reconciliation to sweep across our land. Some segments of our society want nothing to do with Mr. Obama now that he has won the presidency. Even some Christians are at odds with one another and many will be tempted to harbor resentment and nurse political grudges throughout his term in office. Pray that God will grant forgiveness and healing so that people everywhere can have constructive dialogue. Colossians 3:13-14 says, “Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.â€￾
  7. Pray that Mr. Obama will have a biblical worldview on all issues. As Christians, we are to be “salt and lightâ€￾ in the world in which we live (Matthew 5:13-16). At the stroke of a pen, President Obama can use Executive Orders to shape our society for better or for worse. Even though Mr. Obama won approval from many voters because of his stance on certain moral issues, God could soften and change his heart in regards to abortion, traditional marriage, and a host of other issues.
  8. Bind all evil forces assigned to manipulate our President. On the day President Obama walks into the Oval Office, he will face many challenges that are not only daunting but potentially disastrous. The broken world in which we live is filled with wickedness and many who wish to do us harm. Our only hope lies in praying to the God who is able to expose and outwit the schemes of the wicked. This truly is a time for spiritual warfare, so let us be found faithful (Ephesians 6:10-18).
  9. Pray that Mr. Obama’s door will remain open to the church. The loudest voices of secular culture – from Bill Maher in Hollywood to atheists in academia – would be happy if religion were removed from public life. Pray that Mr. Obama, who claims to have a personal faith in Jesus Christ, will unapologetically welcome Christian leaders into his company and seek their counsel. Pray also that false religious leaders, those who claim to know Christ but deny His power, will not have the President’s ear (2 Timothy 3:1-5).
  10. Pray that God will protect the United States of America. As our new President settles into his role as Commander-in-Chief, we should be praying that God will grant peace as he leads the nation through times of trial and international conflict and tension. The apostle Paul instructed early believers to pray for all in authority “so that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holinessâ€￾ (1 Timothy 2:1-2). However, let us do more than pray. As Christians, let’s also be actively involved in ministering to those who are hurting and in need and let us never forget the importance of “Building Bridges that Connect People to a Passionate Life in Christâ€￾.

Why are we to pray? Because I Timothy 2:1-2 says this: “I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made for everyone – for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.â€￾

Again, I will continue to pray for Obama, however we are told to obey the orders below........obey.

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:

2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Rom 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Rom 16:19 For your obedience is come abroad unto all [men]. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.

Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Psa 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? [or] who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

Psa 94:20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

Psa 94:21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.

Psa 94:22 But the LORD is my defence; and my God [is] the rock of my refuge.

Psa 94:23 And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; [yea], the LORD our God shall cut them off.

A true Christian can clearly see that abortion is mentioned in verse 20 and 21. I couldn't help but find comfort in verse 23 and I pray they get what they righteously deserve. BTW, verse 16 is a double yes for me and the true saints......boldly.

Back