Transfer Portal 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathryn Hahn Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

she made all them boys transfer out

A baller to go along with our other ballers at WR. That WR room loaded

How is this Lanier kid a baller. He never played WR at Alabama only special teams. He transferred in from N. Alabama and was a walk on

How is this Lanier kid a baller. He never played WR at Alabama only special teams. He transferred in from N. Alabama and was a walk on

The same way Baldwin had probably 2 catches at Morgan State before walking on at JSU. Did that stop him from balling this spring. I think not

Beelzebub has WiFi and broadband access w/ keyboard. Look at "it." smh

The hate is unreal. lol

Beelzebub has WiFi and broadband access w/ keyboard. Look at "it." smh

The hate is unreal. lol

😆 I love it. These folks didn't know Baldwin was on the team before this spring. He xferred because his funds got cut and all of sudden its a huge loss. We are doomed lol. We got the best recruiter in FCS. Baldwin was headed to the number 4 receiver on the roster. Great kid and he's going to do great wherever he lands.

I'm going out on a limb here and will just say you have to be a baller to even walk on let alone touch the field at bama. Our best players would probably be walk on material at bama. But you are SO right...he wasn't worth picking up.

I'm going out on a limb here and will just say you have to be a baller to even walk on let alone touch the field at bama. Our best players would probably be walk on material at bama. But you are SO right...he wasn't worth picking up.

Will make sure save this post and we shall see what he does this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back