Transfer Portal 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye I just got one question. Can I get one of those J-Settes or Golden girls to enter the transfer Portal and get on my team? Just asking for a friend. I even got eligibility for the older ones too. 22-60. My team got open spots. We don't discriminate.

Aye I just got one question. Can I get one of those J-Settes or Golden girls to enter the transfer Portal and get on my team? Just asking for a friend. I even got eligibility for the older ones too. 22-60. My team got open spots. We don't discriminate.
CEE coach has already discussed this with you know your role. But do you 😎

If you're talking about Harris County as in Houston try Buds meat market on Cullen.

WOW!!! This thread took a different turn. 🤣 But anyway, there is another place that is also on Cullen, called Farmers Fresh Meat and Kitchen (8630 Cullen Blvd). They also carries deer sausages. I don't know how good they are as I have never purchased/tasted them.

try to ride around PVAMU's campus to be told by officers that "PV is a closed campus so get the *F* off

Sadly, I've experienced this a few times on the Bluff. The concept of "Alumni" is completely foreign to some campus police at HBCUs. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE TIME DURING A NON ACADEMIC PERIOD TO CHECK OUT THE CAMPUS THAT PAVED THE WAY TO SUCCESS IN YOUR ADULT LIFE. NOW GET YOUR BEHIND OUTTA HERE!

Bet not be a financially contributing alum between athletics and academics simply desiring to ride around, look, park, and then walk for a few to admire the campus. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... SWAT on that ass w/ "WTF you doin' heah' batch?!" "GTFO 'dis campus - iz closed mf'er!"

Yall got me cracking up over here. 🤣 I know how yall feel. Back in the day, if I was visiting a particular city, and that city had a HBCU I would make it my business to visit their campus. I don't dare do that now days. It is a security risk to have people (alumni/non-alumni) who are not students, on campus. I can understand where the security people are coming from. Times have changed.

@Bewildered should be able to hook you up since that's not far from Montgomery County which up in his old area.
I hit that Exxon/bambi processor off the old 290 between PV and Hempstead.

Also, I'll make that drive to Centerville @ Woody's to get bambi. I have some homemade stuff but preacher 'nem are already inundated w/ requests.

WOW!!! This thread took a different turn. 🤣 But anyway, there is another place that is also on Cullen, called Farmers Fresh Meat and Kitchen (8630 Cullen Blvd). They also carries deer sausages. I don't know how good they are as I have never purchased/tasted them.
Farmers is very good.

Farmers is very good.

My wife's cousin lives near the Farmers on Mesa. I love that place. I call it "Meat Tony's" because it reminds me of Tony's Seafood in Baton Rouge ... but it's a meat market. Might have to see what they got over there when it comes to Bambi.

I have got to stop listening to coach because he is echoing words I've given too many in their youth regarding expectation, belief, accountability, and direction.

Damn JSU the football team is about to 187 fcs and fbs football teams. Period.

I have got to stop listening to coach because he is echoing words I've given too many in their youth regarding expectation, belief, accountability, and direction.

Damn JSU the football team is about to 187 fcs and fbs football teams. Period.

I'm sure that's the goal once this roster is completely overhauled but of course it won't be easy. Competition is at an all time high in the Swac and coaching has been upgraded significantly. I've been seeing the way other teams have been stacking the deck as well. Y'all have the best looking facilities in the Swac. We are just now getting our shyt in order.

Last edited:

Someone privately called me crazy for saying what I said about #45 while they constantly praised #40, who receive(s/d) a lot of the defensive attention.

Eat crow, ol' guy. lol Told you, he will get bigger, stronger, and faster.

Yea Aubrey didn't disappoint. He will be more deadly in the fall with a Dline. Only thing we had on defense worth mentioning this spring was him and Hampton at LB and Nugget and Bolden (injured mostly) at corner. Aubrey getting bigger is scary.

This year is wild so I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at another swac school lol Hasn’t been any drama for a while so… 😂
but Seriously will he continue his hbcu tour or is going to play for the YT folk? Either way he already committed to somebody cause he’s not entering just to enter with hopes of… nah!

Yea hes entering by faith. He balled this spring so im sure he will get an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back