Transfer Portal 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love the transparency.

Damned. :( I was about to say "GO TIGERS!" :( Lawd... :(

Saturday, I guess I'll ride my old decrepit ass towards PVAMU to buy a watermelon/fresh fruit-veggies ala farmers market in Hempstead, fresh deer sausage, do a lil' "beaver" in Waller, and try to ride around PVAMU's campus to be told by officers that "PV is a closed campus so get the *F* off. " le sigh :(

Love the transparency.

Saturday, I guess I'll ride my old decrepit ass towards PVAMU to buy a watermelon/fresh fruit-veggies ala farmers market in Hempstead, fresh deer sausage, do a lil' "beaver" in Waller, and try to ride around PVAMU's campus to be told by officers that "PV is a closed campus so get the *F* off. " le sigh :(

😆 🤣 😂 those officers are harsh. Fresh dear sausages sound like heaven. I need to get back to the Sip for those.

Yea those vids always get me hype. Love the transparency and exposure. Program is definitely headed to new heights. Can't wait until all of the facilities upgrades are complete.

Love the transparency.

Sadly, I've experienced this a few times on the Bluff. The concept of "Alumni" is completely foreign to some campus police at HBCUs. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE TIME DURING A NON ACADEMIC PERIOD TO CHECK OUT THE CAMPUS THAT PAVED THE WAY TO SUCCESS IN YOUR ADULT LIFE. NOW GET YOUR BEHIND OUTTA HERE!"

Sadly, I've experienced this a few times on the Bluff. The concept of "Alumni" is completely foreign to some campus police at HBCUs. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE TIME DURING A NON ACADEMIC PERIOD TO CHECK OUT THE CAMPUS THAT PAVED THE WAY TO SUCCESS IN YOUR ADULT LIFE. NOW GET YOUR BEHIND OUTTA HERE!"
Bet not be a financially contributing alum between athletics and academics simply desiring to ride around, look, park, and then walk for a few to admire the campus. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... SWAT on that ass w/ "WTF you doin' heah' batch?!" "GTFO 'dis campus - iz closed mf'er!" :(

Bet not be a financially contributing alum between athletics and academics simply desiring to ride around, look, park, and then walk for a few to admire the campus. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... SWAT on that ass w/ "WTF you doin' heah' batch?!" "GTFO 'dis campus - iz closed mf'er!" :(
Sounds about right. :)

Bugs Bunny Yes GIF by Looney Tunes

Okay since you know the Texas connects. Where can I go in Dallas county? 😂 Cause a brother be missing some good ole deer sausage with my grits & eggs on Sat/Sun mornings.
My wife all citified ... she cringes when I talk about venison and deer sausage. I tell her Bambi is probably the healthiest meat you can eat .. and that MFer is delicious LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back