To all you Southern Rejects....

Status
Not open for further replies.
FITTY-1.....my bad. LOL!! Hope that helps ease your pain.

We aren't in any pain, we ran through the SWAC, won the SWAC West, Conference Title and BCF title! We have the same goals this year so it's all good! The great thing about our situation we have a staff that can make adjustments!:noidea:

FYI: I live in a city..its apparent that I do..I have internet connection, satellite tv, central air and heat, live in a brick house, with running water, electricy, gas, home phone, drive a 05 Mercury Mountainer, got land in DeSoto Parish that is producing mineral and gas as we speak...expecting another check any day now..works from home get $3 grand a month without even having to go to the office unless I want tooo..any more questions????

BIG BALLERETTE!!!!:emlaugh:

Gone wit yo bad self. :D

BIG BALLERETTE!!!!:emlaugh:

Gone wit yo bad self. :D

Just want Jaytard to know that if I didn't have radio, I have the means to get it...U know the folks from Lynch don't know jack....when he grow up he wants to be just like me.:idea:..by then I will be just like Clampetts on the Hillbillies...filty rich and loving it...1200 plus acres...:flippy::flippy::clap:

You surprised?:(

image.php
remlins.:shame: :shame:

DON'T FEED 'EM :emlaugh::emlaugh:

LSU-refusal. :emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

Thank the 90's and Coach Rob's down years, other than that don't lie to yourself! 18-17 Bayou Classic series i wouldn't call that dominated, hell even the all time series 29-27 isn't dominating!:lol:

This sounds so J7U. You're using Rob's down years as an excuse and they call theirs the "Experimental" years.

How about this? We'll let y'all whoop that azz this weekend, give them a week to wake up, then we'll beat that azz in October and then, we'll remind little brother why they are LITTLE brother in November.

WE getting Tiger skins all through this season .... all FOUR of you muthafuggas gonna be on the wall after the Jags come through.

Now little boys, continue on with your little tussle. We have some grown folks business to take care Saturday.

Last edited:
This sounds so J7U. You're using Rob's down years as an excuse and they call theirs the "Experimental" years.

How about this? We'll let little brother whoop that azz this weekend, give you a week to wake up, then we'll beat that azz in October and then, we'll remind little brother why they are LITTLE brother in November.

WE getting Tiger skins all through this season .... all FOUR of you muthafuggas gonna be on the wall after the Jags come through.

Now little boys, continue on with your little tussle. We have some grown folks business to take care Saturday.

Hell the 90's is when our drought happened, the truth is the truth! That's the only decade SU handled up on GSU to get ahead of the series!:noidea:

That's between me and LaAdoptee.

Like I said, you have my plate ready before the ICON commences to kicking 7SU's azz.

Who you people? You kinda sassy. :lol:
You caint be from up north. You don't even look like you went to OOGA CHAKA U. :emlaugh::emlaugh:

Last edited:

How about this? We'll let y'all whoop that azz this weekend, give them a week to wake up, then we'll beat that azz in October and then, we'll remind little brother why they are LITTLE brother in November.

WE getting Tiger skins all through this season .... all THREE of you muthafuggas gonna be on the wall after the Jags come through.

You spelled THREE wrong. I fixed it for you.

Hell the 90's is when our drought happened, the truth is the truth! That's the only decade SU handled up on GSU to get ahead of the series!:noidea:

Does that sound like Big Brother's problem? I love Eddie, but damn, y'all should have known. Just take care of yours this weekend. We'll finish them and then finish you, like usual.

Does that sound like Big Brother's problem? I love Eddie, but damn, y'all should have known. Just take care of yours this weekend. We'll finish them and then finish you, like usual.

Win a SCG or even the SWAC West for that matter, then you can try to give us some pointers!:lol:

You spelled THREE wrong. I fixed it for you.

Don't think so. By the time we get you to New Orleans, all this bravado y'all showing right now is gonna be done. Different coaches, different players, doesn't matter.

Y'all needed an injury to get by us last year when we weren't on our best game. Trust, we knocking ALL FOUR of you striped pushies off the block.

TnST is for conference pride.
JaxST is for business.
Gram is unfinished family business.
TxSU will be for fun.

Win a SCG or even the SWAC West for that matter, then you can try to give us some pointers!:lol:

Dude, how many times have you won that only to turn around and find a Jaguar foot in yo azz?

Pointers? Fool, we been giving y'all toes and ankles for YEARS!

Don't think so. By the time we get you to New Orleans, all this bravado y'all showing right now is gonna be done. Different coaches, different players, doesn't matter.

Y'all needed an injury to get by us last year when we weren't on our best game. Trust, we knocking ALL THREE of those striped pushies off the block.

TnST is for conference pride.
JaxST is for business.
Gram is unfinished family business.
TxSU will be for fun.

Injury?!! Child please... that old soft azz qb had no business going down no way. Trust, you spelled THREE wrong again. That's what happens when you pay for your degree.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You caint be from up north. You don't even look like you went to OOGA CHAKA U. :emlaugh::emlaugh:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

That Fool said OOGA CHAKA U......

That was soooo Ugly LaCumba........................

Oh Wait.... Oh Grembling is UGLY:retard:....... So I guess you Hit the Nail on the UGLY:retard: azz Head:smash::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's how I was raised, LaAdoptee, real sassy!!!!

I didn't go to OOGA CHAKA U. (it must be down by LSU somewhere). Anyway, I'm a 3rd generation Gramblinite and DAMN proud of it. And I'll let everybody in on a little secret that you and I both know already. Errrbody from SU ain't yella. There's a lot of "Ace of Spades" in that deck!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Wait.... Oh Grembling is UGLY:retard:....... So I guess you Hit the Nail on the UGLY:retard: azz Head:smash::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

HEHEHEEEE, hell. We can rest assured the "G" doesn't stand for GRADUATE. Degree-buying mofos.:shame::shame::shame::shame:

So if one is not light skin their ugly? :retard: Man i hope you peeps from SU not teaching your kids that mess! LMAO That Southern education i tell ya, no wonder why you all had and have to buy degrees, no sense up stairs!:lol:The S has to stand for Stupid!:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Even in the Biblical Days... the oldest was slighted for the younger!

Jacob the younger being blessed by Isaac...
250px-Isaac_Blessing_Jacob_-_Govert_Flinck.jpg
Malachi 1:2–3 (NIV)

2 “I have loved you,â€￾ says the Lord.
“But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’
“Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?â€￾ the Lord says. “Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.â€￾

So if one is not light skin their ugly? :retard: Man i hope you peeps from SU not teaching your kids that mess! LMAO That Southern education i tell ya, no wonder why you all had and have to buy degrees, no sense up stairs!:lol:The S has to stand for Stupid!:emlaugh::emlaugh:

HEHEHEEEE, hell. We can rest assured the "G" doesn't stand for GRADUATE. Degree-buying mofos.:shame::shame::shame::shame:

chad-johnson.jpg

Child Please!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back