To all you Southern Rejects....

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and don't be fooled, SU folks don't like ya'll. It amazing how oblivious you all are to this. They think very lowly of you while you all look up to them. I guess that is some sort of a disfunctional symbiotic relationship or something.... :noidea:

Losers will say anything to take the heat of your sorry azz coach, dumb azz OC and pathetic team.

Go home TP. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sorry ain't the word... The had to drop Sex Education at JSU. Too many of the player were flunking...sorry mofo's can't even Beat dey Meat, much less beat Grambling!

There you go LaCumba. That's why you all's moving your home game to 7SU, broke, busted and disgusted (and disgusting), can't be nobody but a high school team, headed to Div II azzes, will be looking at your BIG BROTHER UP NORTH in the SCG, kicking 7SU's azz again. And you say "good lookin out" to GR. The way he and the rest of the 7SU mafia been on the board wearing jag's azzes out like an old hooker's pantyhose!!! What a dayum shame.:shame::shame::shame::shame: Oct. 3rd can't get here soon enough. Then you'll be wanting kinfolk to help heal the hurt. :D:lol: Sit tight til Nov. 28th. We got something brand new for that jag azz.

The wafia/laughia/j7u aint wearing out nothing but threads and bandwidth. :lol:
Just make sure ya'll do what ya'll gotta do to keep those
sorry azz lynch street pu$$ies in check.

SU will finish the job on 10/3. :lol:

The wafia/laughia/j7u aint wearing out nothing but threads and bandwidth. :lol:
Just make sure ya'll do what ya'll gotta do to keep those
sorry azz lynch street pu$$ies in check.

SU will finish the job on 10/3. :lol:

They are not pu$$ies...they fall into another category:

0,,6923463,00.jpg

:smh:

Grambling vs Jackson = Upcoming Ass Whipping
Upcoming Ass Whipping = GR's Southern fetish

I've never seen a smacker use another school to smack as much as this Has Been. You might want to concentrate on helping Comedy to stop us from hitting the double digit mark in wins this decade against Sorry Miss Jackson. They let you back in practice, right?

Last edited:
Tiger Diva... don't sweat the losers. GR is from Vicksburg so that explains his hostility and frustration. He's pissed that his city is on the wrong side of the river. As for LaCumba, that's typical of the South Louisiana jags. You're probably used to dealing with the ones from North La...they ain't as snobbish and don't worry about having "good" hair like most of the South La version of jags.

I've lived down here long enuff to spot the difference... The ones from the Northern part of the boot still drink their liquour straight, sometimes from the bottle. These damn yella candy azzes down here are mostly Amaretta sour drinkers (with a straw in the cup at that). :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: No wonder! And I still say LaCumba is an LSU reject. Perpetratin' azz.

But TigerDiva

Yall family...for real though :lol:
And right on que the SU folks come right in here and put you in your place. I tried to tell you them low down dirty bastards looked down on yall cause all yall want to do is be from SU. Look at you now....this is so sad

But TigerDiva

Yall family...for real though :lol:
And right on que the SU folks come right in here and put you in your place. I tried to tell you them low down dirty bastards looked down on yall cause all yall want to do is be from SU. Look at you now....this is so sad

Stop diverting, GR. Nobody cares what SU folks think except 7SU folks. When y'all get deliverance from that, you'll score more than 9 points in a football game. REMINDER: we kickin' yalls azzes on Satiddy!!! All your diversion tactics won't change that fact.
P.S. Have my plate ready before the game.

Last edited:
But TD

You do care what SU folks think....they are your idols. Just look at how you were swing from their....wait....you were kissing their....wait...saying yall were family until they came RIGHT behind you to let you know what they really think about you. Dont feel bad...MikeBig does the same thing. All he does is kiss SU ass. Thats just how yall was raised.

This thread is a waste of space as most posts from JSU dummies lol! JSU wants to be like their daddy SU so bad until it's scary!:retard:

Get Ready is a Delta State Reject!

Careful, the J-State folks get a tad bit sensitive whenever you bring up Okra...errr...I mean Delta State. They still haven't fully recovered from that beat down dem Okras....shit, I mean Delta State gave them.

I'm really digging TigerDiva. :love: Babey, I'm gonna' hafta' make U 1 of my concubines the way you smacking. :swink:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Careful, the J-State folks get a tad bit sensitive whenever you bring up Okra...errr...I mean Delta State. They still haven't fully recovered from that beat down dem Okras....shit, I mean Delta State gave them.

Hey yall

Look at the Number 1 SU ass kissing wanna be nutt swinging reject. He real light skinnededed and they still didnt want him.

But TD

You do care what SU folks think....they are your idols. Just look at how you were swing from their....wait....you were kissing their....wait...saying yall were family until they came RIGHT behind you to let you know what they really think about you. Dont feel bad...MikeBig does the same thing. All he does is kiss SU ass. Thats just how yall was raised.

Other than my hands, nothing above my ankle ever touches anyone's azz. In fact, the last time I was about to stomp a jags azz, I say a tatoo that said "GR was here!"

But TD

Wait....I wasn't "swinging", I was "bringing" it.....wait...I wasn't "kissing", I was "kicking"....wait....you'll see Satiddy!!!!

Last edited:
Wait....I wasn't "swinging", I was "bringing" it.....wait...I was "kissing", I was "kicking"....wait....you'll see Satiddy!!!!

Naw Sweetie...you was kissing and swinging
If you werent a lady GR would tell you what you were really doing
But yall are family, for real though.

Tell the truth....how hurt were you when that dude came right behind you and corrected you and let you know you aint no damn family of his? Were you mad, dejected, disappointed?

If an SU reject went over to an SUs person house to eat, yall would have to sit at the kids table. And yall would have to wait for an adult to fix your plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back