To all you Southern Rejects....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanut Butter git outta this thread..ur turn is coming, this is between 7SU and GSU...wait ur turn...cause u all got a beat down coming at the hands of Mr. Chris Anthony...dang acting like Puke View....
Sorry. I did not know where I was. I was walking to the lair, tripped over the HOG and fell in here. I have been in here since I changed my name from Twin.

~walks out~ :wavey:, Smoke.

you all better back off of her, b/c she wll give it too you, I know b/c she gave it to me this weekend:sick:......damn you got me coughing, hacking, and sniffing....

U know u my girl and all but u got :sick: from being down at TUCKER's or DISCO 9000.. them hoes in the wall u are liable to get anything from them....but as for 7SU I am thinking about driving over on Sat..just to infect them and turn around and drive back to the Port City...:vomit::vomit::sick:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You know what GR....EVEN IF the title of this thread was true, which it ain't, at least we kept it in DA BOOT, baby. You get on here all the dayum time, trying to start $hit between Grambling and su, BUT YOU CAN'T. We're like family for real. We can beat the $hit outta each other and smack each other senseless but YOU CAN'T. And what's even worse, no school in the state of Mississippi is down with 7SU. That's bad, GR. Y'all ain't got no family.....y'all are some orphans. 7SU was founded in the cabbage patch. That's why 7SU constantly gets that azz beat by the Louisiana schools. 5 points, 9 points, 7 points. That's bad. Y'all prolly need to repent or something. The door is always open, you know. We gone kick y'all azzes through it this Satiddy!

Now this is sad
  • at least we kept it in DA BOOT
  • we are like family, for real
Yall might be family, but they treat yall like yall are the ugly duckling. GR didnt know yall were so close. I see yall always kissing their asses, but GR dont ever see the lip service in return. So if you think you are family with the likes of them low down no good ruthless thieving stealing robbing women beating Jags....go right ahead.

What did GR tell yall? Southern rejects always kissing SUs ass to get ass kissing points. This is something they were taught as soon as they were rejected from SU and had to go to that SU reject school.

But hey sista, if you likes it, GR loves it.

Last edited:
you all better back off of her, b/c she wll give it too you, I know b/c she gave it to me this weekend:sick:......damn you got me coughing, hacking, and sniffing....

We knew GSU folks had hygiene issues from that dirty, putrid water, but we never thought they would brag about it.:smh: LOL!!!

What is classless about that...u calling us rejects is classless..but u wanna know what classless is I could bring my ass to KLAN MEMORIAL STADIUM and give all of ya'll the SWINE FLU...now that is classless...:sick:

Baby...GR is already sick....stay your ass where you are. I think GR caught the flu from you in North La. GR saw you on TV in Orlando...GR said, there goes my friend. You were cheering so loud....as usual holding up a sign. Of course this was before the final seconds ticked off.

Well, you shole new this thread was about you... :D
...and don't be fooled, SU folks don't like ya'll. It amazing how oblivious you all are to this. They think very lowly of you while you all look up to them. I guess that is some sort of a disfunctional symbiotic relationship or something.... :noidea:

Sometimes they have to be reminded. Good lookin out. :D:lol:

But my friend TigerDiva says yall are family.
Where ever did she get that idea?
cinderella8.jpg

Po Cinderella

You know what GR....EVEN IF the title of this thread was true, which it ain't, at least we kept it in DA BOOT, baby. You get on here all the dayum time, trying to start $hit between Grambling and su, BUT YOU CAN'T. We're like family for real. We can beat the $hit outta each other and smack each other senseless but YOU CAN'T. And what's even worse, no school in the state of Mississippi is down with 7SU. That's bad, GR. Y'all ain't got no family.....y'all are some orphans. 7SU was founded in the cabbage patch. That's why 7SU constantly gets that azz beat by the Louisiana schools. 5 points, 9 points, 7 points. That's bad. Y'all prolly need to repent or something. The door is always open, you know. We gone kick y'all azzes through it this Satiddy!

this is by far the saddest thing i have seen on this board so far; i thought the black folks taking up for the cops that arrested henry gates was bad but this is so sad; i aint never met a jag that takes up for gram; never; but i always see gram folks takin up for the jags; i always heard that gram had an inferior complex towards su; now this just proves it; did she really say what she said in the first sentence; even if its true?? what kind of shit is that; wow gram; just fukkin sad; that aint smack this is real talk

this is by far the saddest thing i have seen on this board so far; i thought the black folks taking up for the cops that arrested henry gates was bad but this is so sad; i aint never met a jag that takes up for gram; never; but i always see gram folks takin up for the jags; i always heard that gram had an inferior complex towards su; now this just proves it; did she really say what she said in the first sentence; even if its true?? what kind of shit is that; wow gram; just fukkin sad; that aint smack this is real talk

hey boom

they are family.....FOR REAL

(WAITING ON MIKEBIG TO TRY TO CLEAN THIS UP)

HEY Su rejects
this is the shirt you need to wear at the next dog and pony show
since yall are family, FOR REAL
im_the_ugly_stepsister_tshirt-p235451236206298732yhn8_400.jpg

We knew GSU folks had hygiene issues from that dirty, putrid water, but we never thought they would brag about it.:smh: LOL!!!

Having H1N1 aint got nothing to do with hygiene issues..u betta ask Comedy..

Baby...GR is already sick....stay your ass where you are. I think GR caught the flu from you in North La. GR saw you on TV in Orlando...GR said, there goes my friend. You were cheering so loud....as usual holding up a sign. Of course this was before the final seconds ticked off.

Man I was still taking shyt and holding signs after we left the game..the final score didn't stop me....but its too late, I have already sent the virus to KLAN MEMORIAL...:vomit::vomit::sick::sick:

So "low brow" smack is o.k. then! Good! That's right up my alley!

:D

Thanks Makaho..some people can dish it, but can't take it..I thought this was the smack board...not small talk...:lecture:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

There you go LaCumba. That's why you all's moving your home game to 7SU, broke, busted and disgusted (and disgusting), can't be nobody but a high school team, headed to Div II azzes, will be looking at your BIG BROTHER UP NORTH in the SCG, kicking 7SU's azz again. And you say "good lookin out" to GR. The way he and the rest of the 7SU mafia been on the board wearing jag's azzes out like an old hooker's pantyhose!!! What a dayum shame.:shame::shame::shame::shame: Oct. 3rd can't get here soon enough. Then you'll be wanting kinfolk to help heal the hurt. :D:lol: Sit tight til Nov. 28th. We got something brand new for that jag azz.

Last edited:
But my friend TigerDiva says yall are family.
Where ever did she get that idea?
cinderella8.jpg

Po Cinderella

He was adopted. He had first tried to get into LSU but they wouldn't have him. So SU picked him up.

The diversion was nice. :clap::clap::clap: The main point is we're putting a stiff foot up y'all azzes Satiddy. You know it too.:nod: GSU will run through the SWAC like a cold in a kindergarten class.

Last edited:
Now this is sad
  • at least we kept it in DA BOOT
  • we are like family, for real
Yall might be family, but they treat yall like yall are the ugly duckling. GR didnt know yall were so close. I see yall always kissing their asses, but GR dont ever see the lip service in return. So if you think you are family with the likes of them low down no good ruthless thieving stealing robbing women beating Jags....go right ahead.

What did GR tell yall? Southern rejects always kissing SUs ass to get ass kissing points. This is something they were taught as soon as they were rejected from SU and had to go to that SU reject school.

But hey sista, if you likes it, GR loves it.

That's because they can't be us. But we understand that. We feel sorry for them and eat Thanksgiving dinner with them anyway. However, none of you all will ever be us. There'll never be another ICON. We know it, we show it. REMINDER: We're kickin' 7SU's azz on Satiddy.

Tiger Diva... don't sweat the losers. GR is from Vicksburg so that explains his hostility and frustration. He's pissed that his city is on the wrong side of the river. As for LaCumba, that's typical of the South Louisiana jags. You're probably used to dealing with the ones from North La...they ain't as snobbish and don't worry about having "good" hair like most of the South La version of jags.

I've lived down here long enuff to spot the difference... The ones from the Northern part of the boot still drink their liquour straight, sometimes from the bottle. These damn yella candy azzes down here are mostly Amaretta sour drinkers (with a straw in the cup at that). :lol:

There you go LaCumba. That's why you all's moving your home game to 7SU, broke, busted and disgusted (and disgusting), can't be nobody but a high school team, headed to Div II azzes, will be looking at your BIG BROTHER UP NORTH in the SCG, kicking 7SU's azz again. And you say "good lookin out" to GR. The way he and the rest of the 7SU mafia been on the board wearing jag's azzes out like an old hooker's pantyhose!!! What a dayum shame.:shame::shame::shame::shame: Oct. 3rd can't get here soon enough. Then you'll be wanting kinfolk to help heal the hurt. :D:lol: Sit tight til Nov. 28th. We got something brand new for that jag azz.

You do realize we own you piney woods country cats up in South Arkansas.

That is all...:lol:

Tiger Diva... don't sweat the losers. GR is from Vicksburg so that explains his hostility and frustration. He's pissed that his city is on the wrong side of the river. As for LaCumba, that's typical of the South Louisiana jags. You're probably used to dealing with the ones from North La...they ain't as snobbish and don't worry about having "good" hair like most of the South La version of jags.

I've lived down here long enuff to spot the difference... The ones from the Northern part of the boot still drink their liquour straight, sometimes from the bottle. These damn yella candy azzes down here are mostly Amaretta sour drinkers (with a straw in the cup at that). :lol:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back