To all you Southern Rejects....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Naw Sweetie...you was kissing and swinging
If you werent a lady GR would tell you what you were really doing
But yall are family, for real though.

Tell the truth....how hurt were you when that dude came right behind you and corrected you and let you know you aint no damn family of his? Were you mad, dejected, disappointed?

If an SU reject went over to an SUs person house to eat, yall would have to sit at the kids table. And yall would have to wait for an adult to fix your plate.

November 22, 2008 Send help!

Naw Sweetie...you was kissing and swinging
If you werent a lady GR would tell you what you were really doing
But yall are family, for real though.

Tell the truth....how hurt were you when that dude came right behind you and corrected you and let you know you aint no damn family of his? Were you mad, dejected, disappointed?

If an SU reject went over to an SUs person house to eat, yall would have to sit at the kids table. And yall would have to wait for an adult to fix your plate.

:kiss:, GR.

Oh, that was a dude???? I thought it was a female. My bad!

REMINDER, WE'RE KICKIN' 7SU'S AZZES ON SATIDDY. THIS SATIDDY.

U see, Gram is like a little brother, Ill stand in the yard and watch my little brother kick yo tail and :lol: about it. If if ever get ruff for lil brother, big brother will step in. Now, come holiday time (Thanksgiving), lil brother knows he has to sit at the lil table in the den. If lil brother commence to :argue2:, he will get the :fart:. Thats what tigerdiva1908 meant by family structure...As far as this weekend goes, lil gone make me proud like he always does.

U see, Gram is like a little brother, Ill stand in the yard and watch my little brother kick yo tail and :lol: about it. If if ever get ruff for lil brother, big brother will step in. Now, come holiday time (Thanksgiving), lil brother knows he has to sit at the lil table in the den. If lil brother commence to :argue2:, he will get the :fart:. Thats what tigerdiva1908 meant by family structure...As far as this weekend goes, lil gone make me proud like he always does.

Tell 'em ravel! Even though you did get that table situation twisted. I'll have Becky bring you some Thanksgiving leftovers out on the porch. :lol:

I get what you are saying but bad analogy lol, we gonna put a foot up SU's azz again so that lil brother mess don't sit to well with me but i get a sense of what you're talking about, and back to the topic at hand, JSU you SUCK!!:)

Big Brother!

If u havent won a championship since 2003 you aint big brother. Hell, if you gave your coach more money to not win more championships then you may just be a distant cuzzin.

Gsu is clearly Big Brother. Sometimes our lil cuz forget. We forgive.

Big Brother!

If u havent won a championship since 2003 you aint big brother. Hell, if you gave your coach more money to not win more championships then you may just be a distant cuzzin.

Gsu is clearly Big Brother. Sometimes our lil cuz forget. We forgive.

I get what you are saying but since, BIG BRO has kicked lil brothers azz more times on national tv than lil brother has...

see where I'm going with this? :lol:

yep...lil brother is gonna make Big Bro proud this weekend. :lol:

Lil brother its okay to think you are grown and get out place. Thats why big brother is here to set you straight. Now back to business..... That lil kid across the street that is always gettining knocked down(last year its was a 2 piece combo w/fires) is running his mouth again. Imma need you to sock him in his chest so he wont forget who he dealing with. If he keeps running his chops then Ill have to go over there in a couple of weeks and finish him off.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I get what you are saying but since, BIG BRO has kicked lil brothers azz more times on national tv than lil brother has...

Thank the 90's and Coach Rob's down years, other than that don't lie to yourself! 18-17 Bayou Classic series i wouldn't call that dominated, hell even the all time series 29-27 isn't dominating!:lol:

Last edited:
Careful, the J-State folks get a tad bit sensitive whenever you bring up Okra...errr...I mean Delta State. They still haven't fully recovered from that beat down dem Okras....shit, I mean Delta State gave them.

Hmm, didn't Nevada put FITTY on yall? LOL!!!!

Thank the 90's and Coach Rob's down years, other than that don't lie to yourself! 18-17 Bayou Classic series i wouldn't call that dominated, hell even the all time series 29-27 isn't dominating!:lol:

:confused:
ummm...rule #1...Reading is FUNdamental

...Now, where did I say dominated? All I said was more times on National TV, and since you brought up the total series...we got that too. :lol:

She thinks this is something to brag about....again....sad

You surprised?:(

image.php
remlins.:shame: :shame:

DON'T FEED 'EM :emlaugh::emlaugh:

Last edited:
lil cuz. Dont ack brand new in front of company.
Yall Big Brother from anotha motha will once again brang the trophy back to the boot. Big Bro may let yall look at. We puttin our rings in our pocke though. Yall already stole from broadway championship team before. Dat was d2 rangs! Damn shame.
The Championship drought has been rough fo yall.

You just have my plate ready at the tailgate on Satiddy. TD will need her nourishment before we commence to kickin' that 7SU azz!!!!

TD make sure u get ur plate before the game..I would not want nothing from them arfter the ass whopping they gonna receive on Sat..dayum flu got me :vomit::sick: and all the shyt that comes with it...but I will be listening to the game on Sat.

TD make sure u get ur plate before the game..I would not want nothing from them arfter the ass whopping they gonna receive on Sat..dayum flu got me :vomit::sick: and all the shyt that comes with it...but I will be listening to the game on Sat.

Yall have radio's down there?:noidea:

Yall have radio's down there?:noidea:

FYI: I live in a city..its apparent that I do..I have internet connection, satellite tv, central air and heat, live in a brick house, with running water, electricy, gas, home phone, drive a 05 Mercury Mountainer, got land in DeSoto Parish that is producing mineral and gas as we speak...expecting another check any day now..works from home get $3 grand a month without even having to go to the office unless I want tooo..any more questions????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back