Tissue...This AZZWHOOPING aint personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...damn good staff and well coached players. Waaaay more talent than folk give us credit for. We're more than just Frank Warren and a good defensive front. We have high character guys who can play. Helluva job by Coach to Build upon the Legacy! Undefeated at home for the past 4 years... I like that!!!!

Can't deny that. :tup: Hella' job. :tup:

*ram let it be known that u heard it hear first.

Your Defense ain't SHIT! So stop with the lies, your D is ranked 9th
Out of 10 schools in the SWAC defending the pass. Arvell will throw for over
300 yards, your db's have the second fewest pics of any team in the SWAC
yall have 1more than valley.

Yall suck defending the pass and you r playing pass happy jc. Yall ass is IN TROUBLE!

cosign_3d_lg.gif

Uh oh! :what:

*grabbing popcorn*

We kickin they ass before halftime so you can get your popcorn to go on thursday. Yoiu should be back to conroe arounfd 830 or so. We know Arvel can't read a defense or a playbook so we already got this game in the bag.

Jc is their coach too. Nuff said.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Tissue, WE COMIN TO GET OUR DAMN RENT MONEY!!! TIME TO PAY UP CHUMPS!!:slap::slap::slap::slap::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Hey DCG and Conroegirl...Yall to need pre order our turkey legs at legion field while yall getting yall tickets for the scg game to Us play bama least. Our turkey legs better be warm too. Yall can get Delock to hold some of them turkey legs too. Get those big slow non blocking jokers on that oline of yalls to hold our nachos. We will be ready for our nachos by the time halftime comes in the scg. We will be whippin the dogshit outta whoever we play from the Least DIVISION.:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::slap::slap:

WE AINT NEVER WANTED TO WHOOP A SORRY ASS TEAM THIS BAD IN A LONG:smug::smug::smug: TIME!!!

Are yall really gonna let Nelson throw? Please...our db's need a couple scores to help their swagger.

9 of 10 defending the pass, your db's can't catch or defend a pass that's y you r 9 of 10 in the SWAC. :smh:
The only reason it has not been exploited is your D-line is pretty good at getting 2 qb's quickly. But we will use the speed of your D-line against u with slants and screens and draws. Once past you front 7 its over because your db's suck. Yall steady bumping gums while I continue to expose your flaws. With the stats 2 back what I say.
I know the stats will not play on Thursday, but *ram is at the bottom in pass defense this late in the season 4 a reason.

Don't say I didn't warn u, sincerely Da Sleeper

cc
J. Cole
S. Mitchell

Are yall really gonna let Nelson throw? Please...our db's need a couple scores to help their swagger.

Damn a swagger. Its gonna to increase Our point total. We take ints back to the house for 6. We hopin the HOBO tries our secondary. Po Arvel may get benched before halftime.

This is going to be turrible for Tissue. An asswhooping of this size should be on Espn. The whole civilized world need to see the destruction of the hobo offense.

All them 38 transfers can't help yall now.

This ASSWHOOPIN IS JUST FOR Tissue!!!!

Frank Warren gonna abuse Tissue dline.

9 of 10 defending the pass, your db's can't catch or defend a pass that's y you r 9 of 10 in the SWAC. :smh:
The only reason it has not been exploited is your D-line is pretty good at getting 2 qb's quickly. But we will use the speed of your D-line against u with slants and screens and draws. Once past you front 7 its over because your db's suck. Yall steady bumping gums while I continue to expose your flaws. With the stats 2 back what I say.
I know the stats will not play on Thursday, but *ram is at the bottom in pass defense this late in the season 4 a reason.

Don't say I didn't warn u, sincerely Da Sleeper

cc
J. Cole
S. Mitchell

Throw it... We dare ya!!!!

Be careful what you wish far.

We aint askin or wishing fo a dayum thang. WE COMIN TO DELMAR and GIVING YALL AN ASSWHOOPIN and it aint a dayum thang yall can do about it.

We coming to get the rent money. Time to pay yall swac rent to the Swac Landlord.

Jsue,peanut butter,da corn,MSVU,fluke view,annie mae,gump st have all paid they rent to GSU!!!!!

Tissue, yall on the clock. We coming to collect dammit.:slap::slap::slap::slap:

We dont ask fo nothin. WE TAKE!!!!!:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

GRAM 37
Tissue 13

Last edited:
Throw it then... please throw it!!!!!! Hell, we might have some kids get drafted if yall throw it!

*ram averages 36 pts per game
sTu averages 30 Pts per game

But *ram havent seen a D like the 212

sTu 27
ram 18

You must believe in the tooth fairy and bigfoot too if you think yall will even come close to beating GSU.

Damn the 212!!!! They gon have to change they name to 711 after we get thru with them on thursday night.

Frank Warren loves 711. Yall ass is grass and DCG and others know it. An UPCOMING ASSWHOOPIN will make folks real quiet.

DCG better have STC dayum nachos and turkey leg.:popcorn::popcorn:

Gram 37
Tissue 13

Yall in deep doo doo!!!!!:smug::smug::smug::smug:

Throw it... We dare ya!!!!

We aren't wishing we are demanding you.

Throw it then... please throw it!!!!!! Hell, we might have some kids get drafted if yall throw it!

Man Ya'll some very funny kittens.....we got a new offense just for you one we know you can't do a damn thing with....Old DCG can't wait to see the shock on STC face as he stand there with his mouth open "Not Yo Cheese" running down his chin onto the front of his shirt from the sight of the The Mighty (thanks Ain't Ready) T-Tigers running through another Country-Tiger!

Hey MB

GR didnt check every page of this thread...but GR is willing to bet that no one from JSU is in this thread posting pictures of JSU players that have nothing to do with this topic. Learn how to do that.

That is all...please continue

Hey MB

GR didnt check every page of this thread...but GR is willing to bet that no one from JSU is in this thread posting pictures of JSU players that have nothing to do with this topic. Learn how to do that.

That is all...please continue

We're finished with yall slump hoes... go get a head start on Basketball or something.

Man Ya'll some very funny kittens.....we got a new offense just for you one we know you can't do a damn thing with....Old DCG can't wait to see the shock on STC face as he stand there with his mouth open "Not Yo Cheese" running down his chin onto the front of his shirt from the sight of the The Mighty (thanks Ain't Ready) T-Tigers running through another Country-Tiger!

Thats a dayum lie and you know it. Da Mighty Tissue Tiggers will have that same hobo of an offense ran by that hobo of a qb name Arvel Pickinbocker. New offense my foot. You may have to change the offense to constan punt formaitions cause of our Ferocious Front Four terrorizing Arvel Pickinbocker all night. Thanks for the pick 6's in advance, Arvel.

DCG..You just have them nachos ready and you better not let one gotdayum drop of cheese touch your fingers or my shirt.:lecture::lecture::lecture::lecture: STC has you and conroegirl on napkin duty on thursday nite and at the SCG since yall team will be at home watching on tv. Yall can even ride with STC to Gramblingham. Its no hard feelings after this asswhoopin on Thursday. :goodbad::goodbad::goodbad:

New offense or not WE GIVING YALL A ASSWHOOPING TO REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!

c-LEB is smart to talk about next week tailgate cause yall will be hotter than fried frog nuts after the game on thursday at the tailgate. Save the good meats for uapb game tailgate. Dont want that lightskinded french ninja throwing the good meats everywhere but on the grill after we whoop Tissue into complete submission.

TIME TO PAY YALL RENT, Tissue!!!!!!:slap::slap::slap::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back