Tissue...This AZZWHOOPING aint personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to pay yall swac rent!!!!

Worry about this asswhoopin first cause yall gon need that pixie dust to take away the pain of our foot going toenail deep in yall ass in delmar stadium.

WE COMIN IN DA NAME OF WHOOP ASS!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny how these *ram supporters think they are going to roll in to Houston and roll out unscathed, because they have a * on the side of their helmet. Please know, as was mentioned on the coaches’ call today “These kids playing for sTu are so young, they don’t know who Eddie Rob is” most of them don’t even know who Doug Williams is. You ask them about a great black QB they’ll probably say (Mc Nair, McNabb or Vick). Not to take anything away from *rambling and the great success they have had in the past but, it doesn’t mean much to the kids playing currently at sTu. They just want of play hard and win games for the Maroon and Grey. These kids have come into their own swagger, and are peeking it seems at the right time. They believe in each other and what we are doing her at sTu, we will win this game.

BTW P.V.: Frazier said he was leaving work early to see this game on Thursday, but he didn't say who's side he's sitting on. Said he was going to line out a PV section.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PV wins 2009, sTu wins 2010 and until further noticed all swac titles come through TX Consider this a Mandate.....

*ram it's not your fault, and I expect yall to be a worthy challenger for a quarter or two at least. But it's our turn baby, Thursday evening will be a
torch.jpg

Time to pay yall swac rent!!!!

It's too damn high.[video=youtube;x4o-TeMHys0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0[/video]

That aint our damn problem!!!!!

Fugg em!!!!

Fugg dem and they growling bellies.

Tissue has to pay the piper and GSU is the Piper aka DADDY!!!

dA sLEEPER done los this entire mind posting that blasphemy about GSU. He must aint got the memo that GSU is coming into town with its ASSWHOOPING midnight black wingtips ready and willing to put our entire foot in Tissue ass. Sleeper must think he in mamby pamby land or something. This ASSWHOOPING IS FOR REAL!!!!!

WE WANT OUR RENT MONEY!!!!!! TO DAMN HIGH...TOO DAMN BAD!!!!

sLEEPER, tell jc and nem that the SWAC LANDLORD coming to get the rent.

WE ARE THE FACE OF THE SWAC and that is fact!!!!!

Yall aint even worthy of this forthcoming asswhoopin but it must happen to yall.

DCG, We aint nonna jsue or Stumpsboys.

Tissue, the doors of the chuuch are open. Is there one???? One that will freely take this asswhooping without one plea....One that will Pay da Master the ultimate rent fee....There is room, Tissue...While the tail laight on jc limo is still shining ever so dim... Yall still have time to come to yall senses and accept this ASSWHOOPIN just as the others have. :clap::clap::clap::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Tissue, there is still yet rooooooom.:angel2::angel2::angel2::angel2:

“These kids playing for sTu are so young, they don’t know who Eddie Rob is” most of them don’t even know who Doug Williams is. You ask them about a great black QB they’ll probably say (Mc Nair, McNabb or Vick).

Folx thought I was joking about folx over here not knowing absolutely NOTHING about their schools over there--------------------->

It's just the way it is.

At any rate, I think this is going to be a barn burner game. sTu has the edge physically. GSU has the edge coaching wise. lol I wonder which one will give first? :read:

Folx thought I was joking about folx over here not knowing absolutely NOTHING about their schools over there--------------------->

It's just the way it is.

At any rate, I think this is going to be a barn burner game. sTu has the edge physically. GSU has the edge coaching wise. lol I wonder which one will give first? :read:

We should know these kids don't know any BCF history. Hell they don't even know Black history period. They done damn near took that out of the lesson plans for the young folk now days.

Being physical early will pay off in the forth, It comes down to who wares down first. Will it be the RB's of gsu or the DL & LB's of sTu. I've allways heard people in the know about football say D-fense wins Championships. I guess we going to test that theory.

WE WANT OUR RENT MONEY!!!!!! TO DAMN HIGH...TOO DAMN BAD!!!!

sLEEPER, tell jc and nem that the SWAC LANDLORD coming to get the rent.

I aint got your money today..
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_3320FeI2Gs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_3320FeI2Gs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

[video=youtube;YP_6X35h5Qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP_6X35h5Qw[/video]

WE GOT THIS!!!!!

WTF whether or not your kids remember Doug Williams or any former players? We weren't planning on using any of them!

We're just better than yall... You guys are playing good football in recent weeks. Kudos to yall. But what the outcome on Thursday night... we're gonna beat yall. It won't be close... well, maybe as close as 16 points, but I doubt if it's that much. We're just better than yall in all areas... Granted we have had a tendency to have lapses in the secondary once we get out to a comfortable lead, but that's been corrected. Plus yall got Nelson at QB... we want him to throw.

We should know these kids don't know any BCF history. Hell they don't even know Black history period. They done damn near took that out of the lesson plans for the young folk now days.

Being physical early will pay off in the forth, It comes down to who wares down first. Will it be the RB's of gsu or the DL & LB's of sTu. I've allways heard people in the know about football say D-fense wins Championships. I guess we going to test that theory.

You do realize that Grambling plays good defense, huh? Your concern needs to be can your offense avoid turning the ball over or moving the chains to help keep your defense off the field. What's really gonna do yall in is the Gram passing game... Warren and Walker's gonna get there and we expect a couple of big plays out of Rodale Pippen in the Wildcat. But you guys better have good cover guys at Safety because we're gonna challenge them down field. This will be a rout!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wow this was straight Weak with a capital W...damn the drum majors look like the b's for the fat guy......TS TS TS TS U-U-U You will know come Thursday!

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! Po TISSUE........ I hope you listened to the words & of course the ending was special..... Wait until we rock that at the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL STADIUM........

Wow this was straight Weak with a capital W...damn the drum majors look like the b's for the fat guy......TS TS TS TS U-U-U You will know come Thursday!

Don't go stealing our chant. Besides, saying TS U does sound like "tissue". For real, it does. :nod: :lol:

Often imitated, never duplicated......GS GS GS GS U-U-U....I thought you knew! (and that cuss word goes here). :lol::lol::lol:

Don't go stealing our chant. Besides, saying TS U does sound like "tissue". For real, it does. :nod: :lol:

Often imitated, never duplicated......GS GS GS GS U-U-U....I thought you knew! (and that cuss word goes here). :lol::lol::lol:

Biatcchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Not DCG my love for you is DEEP!!! ~snicker~

Last edited:

Stealing and TSU goes hand and hand.

Being objective and watching how PV played both, I will give the edge to sTu's defense. They're playing some really good ball right now, not to say that Gram isn't.

IMO, the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE outcome rests on ANelson's shoulders. lol If he comes out "floating" passes? Well... :smh: Also, if JC and staff doesn't screw it up, I think sTu will be okay. I like Broadway and his staff's fball knowledge. They exploit the mental aspect. :tup:

I wasn't gonna' show up because of the time and the traffic but I guess I'll leave @ 2pm lol so I can make the 38 mile drive in.

Being objective and watching how PV played both, I will give the edge to sTu's defense. They're playing some really good ball right now, not to say that Gram isn't.

IMO, the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE outcome rests on ANelson's shoulders. lol If he comes out "floating" passes? Well... :smh: Also, if JC and staff doesn't screw it up, I think sTu will be okay. I like Broadway and his staff's fball knowledge. They exploit the mental aspect. :tup:

I wasn't gonna' show up because of the time and the traffic but I guess I'll leave @ 2pm lol so I can make the 38 mile drive in.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Stay your arse those 38 miles AWAY!!!!!!!!

Yep...damn good staff and well coached players. Waaaay more talent than folk give us credit for. We're more than just Frank Warren and a good defensive front. We have high character guys who can play. Helluva job by Coach to Build upon the Legacy! Undefeated at home for the past 4 years... I like that!!!!

Biatcchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Not DCG my love for you is DEEP!!! ~snicker~

:blush:...none of this flattery will get you anywhere come Thursday!:lol:

Stealing and TSU goes hand and hand.

:retard:, Now watch us steal your 2010 Football Championship hopes!:smug:

P88 save your breath they ain't listening they think "they got this"!:smug:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Stay your arse those 38 miles AWAY!!!!!!!!

Ah, what's the matter you afraid he might be rooting against Gram!:lol:

Yep...damn good staff and well coached players. Waaaay more talent than folk give us credit for. We're more than just Frank Warren and a good defensive front. We have high character guys who can play. Helluva job by Coach to Build upon the Legacy! Undefeated at home for the past 4 years... I like that!!!!

Yah Yah Yah not of that will help your tail come Thursday!:smug::weee:

Last edited:
Now, riddle me this... how can I be rooting against Gram when I floated a 50$ check a few weeks ago for their banquet this upcoming Friday night?

:retard:

I just wanna' see a nice competitive fball game and this one has all the ingredients for a barn burner w/ hitting and intensity. But lol, if I see some COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON coaching going on? Well... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back