Tissue...This AZZWHOOPING aint personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, it would be good to kick it with yall, but MB ain't gonna make it to Houston on Thursday. Obligations...plus I kinda like yall. I would feel about 10 seconds of remorse and I don't want folk seeing my soft side.

yea sure right!

I don't want folk seeing my soft side.
I bet that's you only side.

Man that was really neat... I can't get my stats to line up that neat like that. I'm impressed with your stat posting skills. Good job.

Oh... we're still better and it ain't just based on the numbers. We're just better than yall and the teams you've played ... we shouild have played UConn.

Diversion Tactict, come on bra tell the truth. I know I't is extreamly hard for ya, so I'll help. Place an X by the correct answer.

____________ I was lying and I know I was lying, hoping I wouldn't get caught.

____________ I was just bumpin my gums, and really didn't know WTF I was talking about.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No bruh...I have a hard side. Never show it unless necessary...keep talking!

baby-powder.jpg

Enough said!

MB, do you ever go to a game? TSPN'er has anyone ever met Mr. Biggs....I'm just asking

You wanna invite me over? On the real sweet legs, MB was going to games when you were in Elem school. I catch em when they are important (see GUD's comment).
Really wanted to come this one, but I got Deacon duties for Bible Study... however, the week ain't over yet. I just might still make that trip over to Houston.

You wanna invite me over? On the real sweet legs, MB was going to games when you were in Elem school. I catch em when they are important (see GUD's comment).
Really wanted to come this one, but I got Deacon duties for Bible Study... however, the week ain't over yet. I just might still make that trip over to Houston.

Hell you better leave at 3am you know the game is at 12 noon in a high school stadium.... DAMN SHAMEEEEEEE

You better leave that DCG alone b4 the elders be looing for you... :gone:

Oh your ass got jokes....well here is one...Knock Knock, the answer will come on Thursday night!:smug:

:lol::lol:

Im so madddddddd... Hell I was at homecoming telling people the game was at 8 until I got corrected by someone... I was like WTF..... damn shame how you all use frequent traveler miles to go from stadium to stadium.... They need to hurry up with that Dynamo Stadium.

Last edited:
I will be at the game! STC 60 bring your 98 pounds on to Houston! MikeBigg and others. Don't get lost Friday!

Hey STC resents that. Everybody can't lift diesel engines for a workout like you. Yall getting a Diesel sized asswhoopin on thursday nite fo sho.

How we gonna get lost when we know how to whoop tissue ass and get outtta town before them people get to trippin.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey STC resents that. Everybody can't lift diesel engines for a workout like you. Yall getting a Diesel sized asswhoopin on thursday nite fo sho.

How we gonna get lost when we know how to whoop tissue ass and get outtta town before them people get to trippin.

See you at the game

Where the JSU folk on this thread... damn you Barlow/Spears!

STC just watched the asu/jsu highlights on bama st website and homeboy did spike the ball like he scored the winning td in the superbowl. Damn.

Im jus sayin. I was waiting on him to do the funky chicken like Billy White shoes fo the cowboys.

Oh well.

STC just watched the asu/jsu highlights on bama st website and homeboy did spike the ball like he scored the winning td in the superbowl. Damn.

Im jus sayin. I was waiting on him to do the funky chicken like Billy White shoes fo the cowboys.

Oh well.

It was the Houston Oilers he did the funky chicken for and keep my Cowboys out of your mouth today unless you a fan....Got Dammit!

Wow this is not important, I guess you are right since Gramps season ends Thursday.

Wrong!!!!!

Yall season will end and We will continue on toward our CHAMPIONSHIP destiny. This foot to yall ass will bring us one step closer to Championship!!!

Maybe next year for yall.

Po Tissue....TIME FOR YALL TO PAY THE RENT TO DA SWAC LANDLORD!!!!!!

Time to pay yall swac rent!!!!

Dayum some powder. Worry about this asswhoopin first cause yall gon need that pixie dust to take away the pain of our foot going toenail deep in yall ass in delmar stadium.

WE COMIN IN DA NAME OF WHOOP ASS!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back