Tissue...This AZZWHOOPING aint personal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes we both can go, but Gramps will be the ones buying the tickets.

We both can't go to B-ham. Hell....Jstank,pv.su, annie mae cant either but who counting.

The prophecy must be fullfilled for the GMEN!!!!!

I tried to tell folks We would be unstoppable this year. When I was giving daily spring and fall practice reports in the private forum and spreading the good news that this Gsu team would not lose to no Swac team this year.

We aint stopping til we get enough!!!! All the way to GRAMBLINGHAM!!!!

I TOLD YALL!!!!

Gram 37
tissue 13

Yes we both can go, but Gramps will be the ones buying the tickets.

Thats a dayum lie!!!!!

Y'alll can get the tickets and the nachos cause we will have a game to play. Y'all better keep our turkey legs warm for Our CHAMPIONSHIP Victory celebration. Save the scraps for our lil yella cuzins down south. They gotta eat too.

Tissue can come to GRAMBLINGHAM to support the Gmen. Hell, bring our new Bandwagon fan Tomcat711 along too. He can help yall hold our turkey legs for US after the game.

Last edited:
I Can't wait to see all the *ram folk rooting for PB.

We don't want jc limo to get fired cause the swac has to have some Shine in the conference. Uapb is of no conscern of ours. They have had their ass kicked already by the GMEN.

WE OWN THE SWAC!!!!! Tissue, time to pay yo dayum rent!!!!!:slap::slap::pimp::pimp::pimp:

LOL@ the smacking lol

But nobody answered my quest. : where? what stadium? what time? if traffic and weather are good, i'll don purple/gold from head to toe while in attendance. :tup:

LOL@ the smacking lol

But nobody answered my quest. : where? what stadium? what time? if traffic and weather are good, i'll don purple/gold from head to toe while in attendance. :tup:

Thursday night...6:30 PM....Delmar Stadium.

Traffic? You just have to man up and come on out....this is not PV, TX.....We have rush hour traffic. Weather....come on now....don't be a wuss.....put on some long drawers and come watch us thump that ass.

The game is at Delmar at 6:30 p.m.

LOL@ the smacking lol

This is why sTu will be in Birmingham and why Gramps will watch the game on T.V.

Traffic? You just have to man up and come on out....this is not PV, TX.....We have rush hour traffic. Weather....come on now....don't be a wuss.....put on some long drawers and come watch GSU thump that ass.

The game is at Delmar at 6:30 p.m.

Don't say STC aint never don nothing fo ya. :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

We coming to get our rent money on thursday. WE OWN YALL!!!! Hand our money to Tomcat711. He is our new muscle. He don't mind breaking legs to get GSU they money. He is absolutely loyal to GSU now. Worships the ground GSU walks on. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

We goin make conroegirl buy our nachos and turkey legs and buy Tsu own tickets to Gramblingham since they don't want to accept the fact they not going to play in the scg after they get they ass whipped on thursday.

This asswhipping will be CLASSIC material hence it being shown on ESPN CLASSIC. :slap::slap:

Tissue, hand our dayum rent money to Tomcat711 aka Vinny da snake. He is loyal to GSU.

Last edited:
YOu be sure to look me up b/f the game, I'll be the preatty lady with the TSU alumni shirt on.

Don't say STC aint never don nothing fo ya. :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

We coming to get our rent money on thursday. WE OWN YALL!!!! Hand our money to Tomcat711. He is our new muscle. He don't mind breaking legs to get GSU they money. He is absolutely loyal to GSU now. Worships the ground GSU walks on. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

We goin make conroegirl buy our nachos and turkey legs and buy Tsu own tickets to Gramblingham since they don't want to accept the fact they not going to play in the scg after they get they ass whipped on thursday.

This asswhipping will be CLASSIC material hence it being shown on ESPN CLASSIC. :slap::slap:

Tissue, hand our dayum rent money to Tomcat711 aka Vinny da snake. He is loyal to GSU.

YOu be sure to look me up b/f the game, I'll be the preatty lady with the TSU alumni shirt on.

Before the game sounds good. Don't want you trying to kick my ass cause after the game when we ruin yall pipedream of going to birmingham.

This ASSWHOOPIN won't be pretty tho. Damn shame what's bout to happen to Tissue on national tv.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
U better get there eeeeeearlllyyyy!!!! U know they get rowdy in the dirty 3rd. Im leaving my wallet at home. Taking my tires and my ac outta my truck before I get to 3rd ward. Think the AZZWHOOPING starts at 6:30 and Im hoping it aint at tsu lil stadium. Dman shame how we bout to do Tissue. Even Cole limo driver can't save his ass.

My apologies to DCG in advance for this asswhooping that we will put on Tissue on national tv in front of the whole civilized world.

(STC extends the African olive branch to DCG as a sign of friendly competition)

:lmao:

Man sTu going to kick that ass then I'm going to come in here and post that famous pic of Eddie Rob Crying.

Well you better post it now cause Yall aint kicking Our ass. It wont happen. Eddie aka The G.O.A.T done put his stacy adams wingtips up in ya'll ass forever so he was crying cause all them wingtips he ruin kicking y'all ass all them years. Y'all ought be shame for not putting up a fight against Coach Rob for all those years. Rob had to order new wingtips for the Space City Classic in the astrodome cause of all the Tissue ass he was kicking. Strahan had tasted Rob's wingtips much too often.

Be glad Coach Broadway don't wear suits and wingtips like Coach Rob cause he would put wingtips and the briefcase in y'all ass. Rob had mercy on yall.

Yall ASS IS GOOD AS KICKED!!!!!! BELEIVE THAT SHIT!!!

Time to pay yo dayum rent to GSU!!!!!!

First JSU now GSU in the words of Cee Lo Fcku you too! By the way AINT NO PUNKS in HOUSTON TEXAS! Bring It!.....Made me pull this one out early....

[video=youtube;wGXr3xR3W_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGXr3xR3W_w[/video]

First JSU now GSU in the words of Cee Lo Fcku you too! By the way AINT NO PUNKS in HOUSTON TEXAS! Bring It!.....Made me pull this one out early....

[video=youtube;wGXr3xR3W_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGXr3xR3W_w[/video]

Nice vid but WE PULLING AN ASSWHOOPIN OUT fo yall.:saw::saw::saw:

Im old school so this new rap is a bit angry for me. Lol.

Tissue have over 48hrs to get our rent money before we get to Delmar with Our ASSWHOOPIN SHOES ON. :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::slap::slap::slap:

Yall have been warned, Tissue.

This ASSWHOOPIN aint even personal. Everybody dun had to pay this season. Y'all aint no different. :smug::pimp::pimp::pimp::slap::slap:

Smhhh at the start time. Dead smack in the middle of evening rush hour. We need to move y'all sorry arse back to homecoming hoe!! Damn shame 630 on a damn Thursday.

Last edited:
There isn't a need for me to get violent, b/c we are a class act. But as the thread says don't take this ass whipping personal; Gramps can go to Bham as our special guest. See we know how to treat company.

Before the game sounds good. Don't want you trying to kick my ass cause after the game when we ruin yall pipedream of going to birmingham.

This ASSWHOOPIN won't be pretty tho. Damn shame what's bout to happen to Tissue on national tv.

Damn shame we gotta whoop y'all arse in a high school stadium at 630 smh... hell we could have done this in ITTY BITTY!! Hell I got lost for 30 min coming to see y'all sorry arse play JSU and I got a ticket for running the toll because I ran out of change...oh yeah this arse whoopin is PERSONAL... DCG love ya but its game week. Time for the GMEN to bring those maroon and grey delusional folk back down to earth. I hate when folks come out beatin their chest after a couple of games. Y'ALL AVERAGE JUST AVERAGE!!!!!!

There isn't a need for me to get violent, b/c we are a class act. But as the thread says don't take this ass whipping personal; Gramps can go to Bham as our special guest. See we know how to treat company.

We goin even let yall sit close to the field in Gramblingham so yall can see what the Championship Trophy look like after we whip the complete hell out of the lEast division sacrifice. If y'all play yall cards right and don't fight this upcoming asswhoopin we may let yall touch Our trophy. Just have our turkey legs ready or else.:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back