Tissue...This AZZWHOOPING aint personal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dolemite Taylor

Our asswhoopin train aint stopping til WE whoop the bama or da corn outta da unlucky east division sacrifice or whoever decides to come out of the east in the scg. Y'all just in line for an asswhoopin!!!

An azzwhoopin of monumental proportions is on the horizon for Tissue on this Thursday night. Don't take this asswhoopin personal.

Yall did our lil yella cuzzins just plain ol wrong but We aint none of them. They can't help it at the moment. They are coachly incapacitated at the moment. Damn shame.
STC encourages Everyone to get to their radio,tv, satellite provider and witness the worst asswhooping that Gsu will put on Tissue!!!

WE CAN'T BE STOPPED NOW!!!!!

WE COMING TO GET OUR TROPHY BACK!!!!!

Po Tissue.....Damn shame what's about happen to them.:(:(:(:(:(

Time to knock them down to earth, i'm sure they are coming in over confident.

Doesn't matter if they come in underconfident cause this Azzwhoopin will get Cole fired at halftime. Believe that shit!!!

Gram 37
Tissue 13

Po Arvel Redinbocker gon get sacked 4 times and will be running for his dayum life. Those 35 Division I transfers and 12 NFL transfers cant even save em from this Azzwhoopin!!!!

WE AINT NEVER WANTED TO WHIP A TEAM ASS THIS BAD SINCE THE 2010 COTTON BOWL MASSACRE WHEN WE DOUBLED UP THOSE FLUKES!!!!!!

No wonder they put a magnetic team name plate on the scg trophy last year. Damn shame. Even duer knew it would not last for po pv.

Doesn't matter if they come in underconfident cause this Azzwhoopin will get Cole fired at halftime. Believe that shit!!!

Gram 37
Tissue 13

Po Arvel Redinbocker gon get sacked 4 times and will be running for his dayum life. Those 35 Division I transfers and 12 NFL transfers cant even save em from this Azzwhoopin!!!!

WE AINT NEVER WANTED TO WHIP A TEAM ASS THIS BAD SINCE THE 2010 COTTON BOWL MASSACRE WHEN WE DOUBLED UP THOSE FLUKES!!!!!!

No wonder they put a magnetic team name plate on the scg trophy last year. Damn shame. Even duer knew it would not last for po pv.

Never seen Gramps so happy to beat PV they still macking weeks later don't do like those other tigers and over look your business this week. Be happy for now, now we get to seek revenge just like you did use SFC 2011 it will be on :angry:

Never seen Gramps so happy to beat PV they still macking weeks later don't do like those other tigers and over look your business this week. Be happy for now, now we get to seek revenge just like you did use SFC 2011 it will be on :angry:

I told ya'll its time to find a new road when the speed bumps take being run over personal. I guess we will have to let folk win sometime to keep all this whinning to a minimum. SWAC has lost all testosterone these days.

Good luck is the best thing I can tell you; because aren't stopping until we get to Bham
Our asswhoopin train aint stopping til WE whoop the bama or da corn outta da unlucky east division sacrifice or whoever decides to come out of the east in the scg. Y'all just in line for an asswhoopin!!!

An azzwhoopin of monumental proportions is on the horizon for Tissue on this Thursday night. Don't take this asswhoopin personal.

Yall did our lil yella cuzzins just plain ol wrong but We aint none of them. They can't help it at the moment. They are coachly incapacitated at the moment. Damn shame.
STC encourages Everyone to get to their radio,tv, satellite provider and witness the worst asswhooping that Gsu will put on Tissue!!!

WE CAN'T BE STOPPED NOW!!!!!

WE COMING TO GET OUR TROPHY BACK!!!!!

Po Tissue.....Damn shame what's about happen to them.:(:(:(:(:(

I told ya'll its time to find a new road when the speed bumps take being run over personal. I guess we will have to let folk win sometime to keep all this whinning to a minimum. SWAC has lost all testosterone these days.

Someone from Pluke View actually saying that!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

STC is just stating the truth. STC knows Pv had 75 players and 2 ass. coaches 3 trainers 5 cheerleaders hurt this season. Injuries are part of the game. Tylenol is the reason fo the season. While pv will be tryin on astronaut suits the rest of the season to keep injuries down,TISSUE will be tryin to remove OUR kneecap from oust their ass. Po jc. DCG...STC likes yo passion but this ASSWHOOPIN is mandatory and strictly business. Maybe after WE whoop the complete hell outta yall that U and ol STC can be friends.

Yeah the little excuse PV is using about injuries is so pathetic. Hell we lost Anthony, Dillon, kicker from last season, etc. so PV must have depth issues. They haven't realized yet that injuries and losing players are apart of the game and you must move on but when you're not used to winning on a consistent basis you wouldn't know much and will use any and over excuse.:read:

Now back to TXSU, the clock is ticking.

whtclock_w_animado.gif

Last edited:

Uhrraa...Yall been letting folks win forever. Can count the times Our and others swac schools foot done found Pv ass along the road to grandma house. Lol. Dont get to smelling yall self again.:lol::lol::D:D

Good luck is the best thing I can tell you; because aren't stopping until we get to Bham

We both can't go to B-ham. Hell....Jstank,pv.su, annie mae cant either but who counting.

The prophecy must be fullfilled for the GMEN!!!!!

I tried to tell folks We would be unstoppable this year. When I was giving daily spring and fall practice reports in the private forum and spreading the good news that this Gsu team would not lose to no Swac team this year.

We aint stopping til we get enough!!!! All the way to GRAMBLINGHAM!!!!

I TOLD YALL!!!!

Gram 37
tissue 13

Yeah the little excuse PV is using about injuries is so pathetic. Hell we lost Anthony, Dillon, kicker from last season, etc. so PV must have depth issues. They haven't realized yet that injuries and losing players are apart of the game and you must move on but when you're not used to winning on a consistent basis you wouldn't know much and will use any and over excuse.:read:

Now back to TXSU, the clock is ticking.

whtclock_w_animado.gif

Atleast they will have that shiny magnetic team name plate to remember their dream season by. Oh well. Its hard to repeat.

Po Tissue....Hope noboby get pissed in 3rd ward and shoot the gotdayum lights out at the stadium cause We kicking they ass too bad on national tv in front of the whole civilized world. Better tell Espnu to bring some spare Lights just in case jc limo driver pull his pistol out his custom maroon tigerstripe zip up boots. Better chain them lights up to the espn truck tho. Don't want them to dissapear and negroes riding around hershelwood with stadium lights on they cutlass.

Funny....I haven't seen a word about a PV injury in this thread....hardly a word about it the whole season. Yet some teams keep pulling up this strawman argument. Ever since last week all ive seen is whinning about me too injuries. I guess they aren't confident in their wins. Seems like its really bothering other folk more than it bothered us. I guess being on borrowed time has that effect.

What time and where is this azz whoopin' taking place? I'm there Thurs so I might drive on out if the traffic says "yes" from 45 north. :emlaugh:

What time and where is this azz whoopin' taking place? I'm there Thurs so I might drive on out if the traffic says "yes" from 45 north. :emlaugh:

U better get there eeeeeearlllyyyy!!!! U know they get rowdy in the dirty 3rd. Im leaving my wallet at home. Taking my tires and my ac outta my truck before I get to 3rd ward. Think the AZZWHOOPING starts at 6:30 and Im hoping it aint at tsu lil stadium. Dman shame how we bout to do Tissue. Even Cole limo driver can't save his ass.

My apologies to DCG in advance for this asswhooping that we will put on Tissue on national tv in front of the whole civilized world.

(STC extends the African olive branch to DCG as a sign of friendly competition)

Funny....I haven't seen a word about a PV injury in this thread....hardly a word about it the whole season. Yet some teams keep pulling up this strawman argument. Ever since last week all ive seen is whinning about me too injuries. I guess they aren't confident in their wins. Seems like its really bothering other folk more than it bothered us. I guess being on borrowed time has that effect.

Maybe next year mane. Hope yall heal up.

Tsu.....We gonna beat y'all ass worse than Pv did!!!!!

I am shole glad we have to play the game. All of this fool hardy bravado sounds familiar......O I remember, it sounds just like the last time a 1 dementional team came to the 3rd bumpin gums. If I remember correctly they left with a -6 in the area of your strength.

I know I know, you aint them...Bring it on.

BTW: *ram bringing anyone to the game on a Thurs evening?

Last edited:
Maybe next year mane. Hope yall heal up.

Tsu.....We gonna beat y'all ass worse than Pv did!!!!!

We're gonna whip that azz just we whipped your light skinned cousins down the road last night. Give them a call and see how they feel this morning.:lol::lol:

The fact you played Concordia to build your confidence for Thursday is a :shame:

I am shole glad we have to play the game. All of this fool hardy bravado sounds familiar......O I remember, it sounds just like the last time a 1 dementional team came to the 3rd bumpin gums. If I remember correctly they left with a -6 in the area of your strength.

BTW: *ram bringing anyone to the game on a Thurs evening?

We're not one dimensional... we just run because folk can't stop it. You might wanna check our pass stats...

Plus we're better than yall!

We're gonna whip that azz just we whipped your light skinned cousins down the road last night. Give them a call and see how they feel this morning.:lol::lol:

The fact you played Concordia to build your confidence for Thursday is a :shame:

It was Homecoming for crying out loud. Lol. Don't worry Tissue cause this asswhooping we bout give yall will be our second homecoming. Why would we need to build our confidence and we have not loss in conference yet. Are u okay today?

BTW: *ram bringing anyone to the game on a Thurs evening?[/QUOTE]

We bringing a Texas sized ASSWHOOPIN for Tissue wit us too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back