The Wire Season 5 Trailer & Official Thread

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CaL625HYx_o&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CaL625HYx_o&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I thought he was gon say shiiiieeed in the commercial he was in. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Remind me of what Clay Davis did again?

Clay Davis was pimping Stringer Bell out of alot of money on that B&B construction project some years ago. Plus he got a lot of kick back money from Mayor Carcetti when he promise to back him in the election. Of course Davis didnt back Carcetti and he didnt come through on any of the promises he made to Bell.

He's now being linked to drug dealers on the streets of Baltimore that have backed his position of power which he turns a blind eye to alot of their illegial activies.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!! :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: The Wire season 5 now on the net

That wasn't Michael that killed Bodie.

Yeah, everyone thought it was Mike......remember Marlo told Chris to put Mike on it, then they agreed not to b/c they felt his first kill should be someone he didn't know. Michael was previously working Bodie's corner with Naymon for a while.

It was Micheal.

Chris said he WISHED his 1st was not somebody he knew.
Marlo said he gotta start somewhere.

Micheal got in the SUV in the end and gave Chris the gun and went back to sleep.

Re: The Wire season 5 now on the net

It was Micheal.

Chris said he WISHED his 1st was not somebody he knew.
Marlo said he gotta start somewhere.

Micheal got in the SUV in the end and gave Chris the gun and went back to sleep.

Mike didn't kill Bodie. It was O-Dog. Mike killed someone else later in the episode.

Episode 1 put the whole season out there and what they were going to do. How did you miss all of what they did in this episode?

I agree Fiyah is was an excellent episode, it was the essence of the Wire.

It laid the foundation wonderfully.

My thoughts from Episode 2:

McNulty-has finally lost his mind, :emlaugh: @ Bunk's reaction (classic acting on both guys part)...

Clay Davis-hillarious...

Avon & Marlo-it was good to see Barksdale back, at first I wondered how sincere he was about this Westside vs. Eastside thang but listening to his comments, one can trace his problems with Stringer, Omar, and even Marlo back to Prop Joe (an Eastside *****)...

The Baltimore Sun-not that I thought it was a bad storyline, but I just wasn't interested in what those reporters were doing in Ep. 1, but now I see what the writers are doing. I would assume that there will be connection with what McNulty is doing and that eager reporter and it will be big...

Mike-he still has a heart...

Next week's previews-I was right about Marlo going for the Greek Connect after all, how can Prop Joe be so blind?

later....

Avon is making his comeback. He dont give a fugg about Westside/Eastside. He setting Avon good goofy ass up.

McNulty has fugging lost it. He wants his "collar" too bad. Now he's fugging up crime scenes.

and they killed Omar's Grandmother. Shot her in the Azz twice (in both cheeks) and in the next episode they are Going after BUTCHIE!!!!!!!
OMAR is coming back with a Vengence!!!!! He about to clean all of Marlow's people out.

and they killed Omar's Grandmother. Shot her in the Azz twice (in both cheeks) and in the next episode they are Going after BUTCHIE!!!!!!!
OMAR is coming back with a Vengence!!!!! He about to clean all of Marlow's people out.

I didn't know that was Omar's Grandmother. Damn! I thought it was just a old lady die in her sleep.

Avon is making his comeback. He dont give a fugg about Westside/Eastside. He setting Avon good goofy ass up.

McNulty has fugging lost it. He wants his "collar" too bad. Now he's fugging up crime scenes.

How you know that's Omar's grandmother? I saw in the previews where they had Butchie tied up. I had to rewind it b/c I was like, "dayyymmmnnn is that Butchie? awwww snap!!!" LMAO

How you know that's Omar's grandmother? I saw in the previews where they had Butchie tied up. I had to rewind it b/c I was like, "dayyymmmnnn is that Butchie? awwww snap!!!" LMAO

Cause Marlow told Chris and Snoop to get at people close to Omar. The only folks that's close to Omar is his Grandmother & Butchie.

Remember when Stringer put a hit out on Omar and sent his 2 goons to get him. They saw Omar taking his grandmother to church and tried to call to get the go ahead to blast at Omar on Sunday. They shot Omar's grandmother's hat off her head. Avon made the 2 hitmen buy Omar's grandmother a new hat and left it at her apartment door per they violated the "NO Violence on Sunday" rule. This happened in Season 3 - SLAPSTICK.

Marlow's people must know where Omar's granny stays so to draw him out they are targeting people that are close to Omar. i.e. His Grandmother & Butchie.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Micheal meesed up an showed he still has a heart. They will pop him before it's over with for fear of being a snitch. You never show a killer like Snoop that you have feelings. If you are thinking it keep it to yourself because it will come back to hunt you.

Micheal meesed up an showed he still has a heart. They will pop him before it's over with for fear of being a snitch. You never show a killer like Snoop that you have feelings. If you are thinking it keep it to yourself because it will come back to hunt you.

If that's true then Chris will be dropped too.

You noticed the little boy Kema found in the closet had blood on him?
He had to have gotten that blood from when an adult next to him got shot.
If you are stone cold killer like Chris & Snoop......why let a kid live?
I think Chris let that kid live cause he has a heart too. You see the way he was looking at Mike from the rear view mirrow. Like "yeah that makes sense".

If that's true then Chris will be dropped too.

You noticed the little boy Kema found in the closet had blood on him?
He had to have gotten that blood from when an adult next to him got shot.
If you are stone cold killer like Chris & Snoop......why let a kid live?
I think Chris let that kid live cause he has a heart too. You see the way he was looking at Mike from the rear view mirrow. Like "yeah that makes sense".

Killing kids and people in the game is two different things. Mike didn't want to kill his rival. Most cats don't bother the elderly and kids anyway.Those are two different hearts. Chris knew that little boy is too traumatized to remember anyway.

Killing kids and people in the game is two different things. Mike didn't want to kill his rival. Most cats don't bother the elderly and kids anyway.Those are two different hearts. Chris knew that little boy is too traumatized to remember anyway.

So you agree that Chris Paltrow let that kid live.
Cause I dont think Snoop would have.

So you agree that Chris Paltrow let that kid live.
Cause I dont think Snoop would have.

Yeah I think he did, but Chris and Snoop are two different kind of killers. Snoop doesn't care who she kills she enjoys it. Chris is the type that puts in work because it's part of the game. Micheal caught feelings because he didn't see why you had to kill someone for some words. That's the nature of the streets.

wow at McNulty

this is really the end:smh:

I hope Bunk doesn't have to end up testifying against him, that would really be sad.

Mike is like why we killing mfs on speculation. If marlow don't do jobs, why is he worried about what people say or think. Lil' man know he made some sense. They just jackin' folks for nothing.

You all saw Avon:

WESTSIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Throw it up baby!!!

I think he just trying to get his. Remember, Stinger did sell him out though on some I'm the future you the past bullsh@t. No loyalty from old school so he just trying to get what he can. I think Avon never agreed with Eastside coop in the first place. That was Stringer's call.

Back