The Wire - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
49 is like whoa!!! Yall got on demand, go watch it now!

One more episode, and it is shaping up to be a great one!!!

Sonny get off this thread with all your questions!!! LOL!

Suge, Im so addicted to this show now.

Season 3 was tight, but Season 4 is off the MEATRACK!!!!

:lol: @ Omar's boy toy. He gave that fool some toliet paper!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I dont think Marlo is going to go after Randy. But with Prez being protective of Randy and he still a "cop", he might use his connections to put Marlo in some heat.

I'd watch out for Chris though. I think he likes them kids too and he sees the bond they have also.

Dookie, Randy, Chris & Micheal are my favorite reasons to watch the show.

Omar good goofy @zz is my 2nd. Im still mad he rob some folx while in a wheelchair with no gun. :lol:

Ain't nothing funnier that seeing MF take off running when Omar walks down the street. "Omar coming..., Omar coming..."

What is that lil boy's name who curses real bad in the bad azz class? Somebody needs to simply spank him.

That MF'er walks down the street whistling "The Farmer And The Dale". Nicccas be running left and right...LOL

Ain't nothing funnier that seeing MF take off running when Omar walks down the street. "Omar coming..., Omar coming..."

What is that lil boy's name who curses real bad in the bad azz class? Somebody needs to simply spank him.

You talking about Namond Brice.

He's the forth member of the crew: Namond, Dookie, Randy and Micheal.

I think he talkin about the one who said his Mom was dead on the couch when he got home. Namond gonna get enough azz whoopins..he don't need anymore.... His mama is off the chain!!

Naw, the lil dude in the class w/ Namond. All he do is curse. His curse sentences even sound kiddie. Lil ole azz, he just needs a good whippin.

Naw, the lil dude in the class w/ Namond. All he do is curse. His curse sentences even sound kiddie. Lil ole azz, he just needs a good whippin.

Are you talking about Darnell Tyson. The other boy that went with Namond and Zenobia to Ruth's Chris.

From the barber shop, I have known for weeks what's gonna happen this season but I still have to watch it. You know a show is good when you know what's gonna happen and the episode is STILL fire (like Sanford and Son). I would have rather been shocked though but, oh well.

Ya'll favorite TV Station.............BET...................Just bought the right's to show all 4 seasons of re-runs.
BET ya'll watch BET now.................:winkgrin:

Ya'll favorite TV Station.............BET...................Just bought the right's to show all 4 seasons of re-runs.
BET ya'll watch BET now.................:winkgrin:

BET will find a way for F it up. For all we know, we could be watching Season 1/eposide 1 and they go to a commercial, then come back and we are watching season 4/episode 50. I'm sure it will be something, more than likely they will replay them out of order.

BET will find a way for F it up. For all we know, we could be watching Season 1/eposide 1 and they go to a commercial, then come back and we are watching season 4/episode 50. I'm sure it will be something, more than likely they will replay them out of order.

That's what I said. I still bought Season 1.

I think Im going to skip buying season 2, I looked and site for it and saw too many white dock workers. Im good on that one.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Those white dock workers were deep.......that season was good, just not as good as the streets of West Baltimore.

This season has been great, but it's been kind of hard for me to watch, because I've seen myself, and so many of my childhood friends in those kids. This season has bought back a lot of memories, about losing your innocence at an early age, and basically having to chose what route in life you were going to take........and after watching EP 48 & 49, I dayum near cried watching Michael making his transformation from good kid, to a heartless thug, and watching Namond go through his ordeal with his mother.

Those 2 remind so much of my friends Demetrious (my best friend at that point in time), and Calvin. Michael is Demetrious, and Namond is Calvin. D's mom was a drunk, and basically left him alone to fend for himself, and little sister Malayka, and Calvin's mom was just like Namond's mom. Her husband was a drug dealer, and got killed, and she made Calvin go that same rout so she keep her lifestyle up. Calvin is now serving a 96 year prison sentence, and Dizzy D is pushing up daisies.

I remember seeing Calvin's mom scream, and curse at him, because he told her he didn't want to sell weed like his father, and watching him cry like Namond did (ooops sorry). She was just like Namond's mom, wanting to still live that life, but too old to get another hustler because her body just wasn't what it used to be. It was sad seeing her throw herself at those young hustlers our age, trying to still keep up.

NICE

I feel you D, man everytime I watch this show it brings back a thousand memories of being grwon before you became of age.
This season has been great, but it's been kind of hard for me to watch, because I've seen myself, and so many of my childhood friends in those kids. This season has bought back a lot of memories, about losing your innocence at an early age, and basically having to chose what route in life you were going to take........and after watching EP 48 & 49, I dayum near cried watching Michael making his transformation from good kid, to a heartless thug, and watching Namond go through his ordeal with his mother.

Those 2 remind so much of my friends Demetrious (my best friend at that point in time), and Calvin. Michael is Demetrious, and Namond is Calvin. D's mom was a drunk, and basically left him alone to fend for himself, and little sister Malayka, and Calvin's mom was just like Namond's mom. Her husband was a drug dealer, and got killed, and she made Calvin go that same rout so she keep her lifestyle up. Calvin is now serving a 96 year prison sentence, and Dizzy D is pushing up daisies.

I remember seeing Calvin's mom scream, and curse at him, because he told her he didn't want to sell weed like his father, and watching him cry like Namond did (ooops sorry). She was just like Namond's mom, wanting to still live that life, but too old to get another hustler because her body just wasn't what it used to be. It was sad seeing her throw herself at those young hustlers our age, trying to still keep up.

NICE

Those white dock workers were deep.......that season was good, just not as good as the streets of West Baltimore.

Ill check them out at BlockBuster.

I feel you D. Them kids remind me of me and some of my friends.
Luckily we did something to get out the TRAP.

The Schoolyard crew is my favorite reason for watching the wire.
I feel Dookie & Randy the hardest cause their childhood mirrors mine.

Hey Sonny,
Dem GD kids got on my nerves the 1st couple episodes because I was so used to "THE WIRE" dealing with the Drug/Politics/Law Enforcement issues. I just wasn't feeling this education thing, but now I have to admit, this season just might be better than SEASON ONE. Those kids tickle me to death.

Hey Sonny,
Dem GD kids got on my nerves the 1st couple episodes because I was so used to "THE WIRE" dealing with the Drug/Politics/Law Enforcement issues. I just wasn't feeling this education thing, but now I have to admit, this season just might be better than SEASON ONE. Those kids tickle me to death.

Yeah, especially now that they have Prez and Bunny at the school with them.

Are you gonna drop that $99.00 for Season 3?

NICE

Yea, man. I think all of us know or expirenced some of that growing up. Back then you had know idea you were playing with murders and what not.

Life is wild man...elementary & middle school reveals alot. Those choices you make transitioning into high school is a mugg

Well I can't relate like yall can, but I still love the show. It is interesting hearing yall mention much this relates to your lives. There is a coach I work with who talks about how if it wasn't for football he would be dead or in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back