The Wire - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
EP 49 was off the hook Micheal got a back hand like a super pimp

Beat little Kenards ARSE!!!!

Can't wait till next week to see the final episode.......

I know I don't want to do it, but I may have to cheat to see this one

KENARD got KNOCKED the FUGG OUT!!!!!
and Real Talk he should have. He was messing with Namond's Trap. But Namond went out like a Binitch......3 TIMES in one Episode!!!!

Namond has NO HEART!!!!!
Dookie........ :smh: I pray that his character goes to College, cause that's the only way out for that Boy.
Randy.... I dont know what's gonna happen to that boy.
Micheal: Got Heart and Muscle. He getting groomed to be that next Block Boy.

Did yall see the previews for next week?????
SNOOP look shooked!!!!! :eek:

Don't sleep on Bodie. He said he ain't leaving his corner NO MO!!!! I'm checking to see if #50 is On Demand right now.

Micheal: Got Heart and Muscle. He getting groomed to be that next Block Boy.

Did yall see the previews for next week?????
SNOOP look shooked!!!!! :eek:

Don't sleep on Bodie. He said he ain't leaving his corner NO MO!!!! I'm checking to see if #50 is On Demand right now.

This is the 2nd time that someone has tried to move him off the block.

Bodie -vs- Micheal (especially since Chris & Snoop seem to have their hands full at the moment).

D@MN.... :smh: @ Cutty.

Well...I just watched episode #50. I'll have to bite my tongue until next Sunday night. Damn!!!!

Man I wish I could tell it, but I ain't gonna spoil it for nobody. :uzi:

Yo Sonny, wasn't I right about your boy Omar or what:nod: Guess what, Its still not over with him and Prop Joe:swink:

Please do not provide us with any hints as to what is going to happen on the final episode. I actually look forward to watching the show on Sunday night.

Man I wish I could tell it, but I ain't gonna spoil it for nobody. :uzi:

Yo Sonny, wasn't I right about your boy Omar or what:nod: Guess what, Its still not over with him and Prop Joe:swink:

And he got his Binitch back.

"So which one of yall is gonna open the Truck?"

*BAM*

*White dude goes to open the truck*

:lmao:

I don't think anyone really understands that Marlo does not care about anybody. He has the muscle and the money. He is just trying to do what is best for his bottom line. He has a bad gambling habit... he has to keep the money flowing.

Yall killing me with the alternate reality story lines. I swear Chris and Snoop could have their own episode. Hell they started the season, let them end it.

I don't know if anyone watches Law and Order, but Omar, and Namond were on an episode together last week. HBO actors will always have a job, because they can really act.

I read in a entertaiment weekly that HBO doesn't pay well,expect for sopranos ofcourse,a lot of the actors leave because of contract disputes.

I don't know if anyone watches Law and Order, but Omar, and Namond were on an episode together last week. HBO actors will always have a job, because they can really act.

Yeah, I've seen Stringer Bell on made for TV movie or two.

Namond's mom "Put that beotch in baby booking", then hangs up.

Im glad that "Herc" extra dumb@zz is bout to get in trouble.

Bubbles lost his friend. :smh:

Please do not provide us with any hints as to what is going to happen on the final episode. I actually look forward to watching the show on Sunday night.

Okayyyyyy......but I used to be like you too...then I hit ON DEMAND to catch the one I missed one Sunday and the other one was there and I got it too, mannn it was like a Spider Bag or something. I was hooked!! Man it became part of my Monday night hookup. If MNF is boring, I'm ova there early. And then I watch it again on Sunday.

Yeha that 50- is crazy man I cant wait till next season
I know what's gonna happen BUT knowing what's gonna happen does not take away from seeing the episodes because SO DAYUM much happens in an episode. The only thing I can do without is this political crap. I know where it all fits in but who gives a dayum about a governer and a 50M school dept... I'm trying to see who is gonna get beoytch slapped next.

Last night, I sat there about 10 minutes and had to reflect on this episode...I know that after I see this finale... :smh:

In the off season, i will watch seasons 2 and 3 and then I am going to re-watch season 4!!

to a heartless thug,

NICE

I don't think he is heartless but I think he feels more in control now and he does not want anyone to have control over him again. It all started with that smile once his stepdad was "gone". I don't think he had ever smiled before. He proved he was not heartless when he stood up for Dookie and stayed by Cutty's side after that dude shot him.

Anyone who knows whats gonna happen in the finale knows what's up for Mike next season...he gonna be RAW!!!

This past week had to have been the BEST episode of the season!!

..also what he did to Kenard was just wrong.... he should have been hit (that's the life he is in) but that was too brutal. Way too brutal. I was wondering if he was dead.

The dudes in the barbershop (thanks JR) told me that Dookie's house got burned up...I was shocked to see what happened to Randy. :( I had a feeling Sharrod was gonna get his hands on that stuff. That was the saddest part of the show for me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back